roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Read roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Haley Porajwilczynski
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 22nd May 2019
Terence Mathews
T Mathews
Roundtheworldflights provided a very competitive price for my trip to Australia and Bali together with sound advice on activities at various locations, Vaccinations, Visa requirements and health advice. I will definitely be using them for my next long haul travels. Well done and thank you.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 22nd May 2019
Thank you Terence! Will let Stuart know
Verified Buyer
Loved using these guys (James) have told many travelling newbies to use you guys too....
no hassle, easy communication

Great service
Verified Buyer
We did a special round the world trip in 2011 for the Rugby World Cup. We booked over the phone, it was easy. We went to Singapore, Cambodia, Bali, Sydney, Auckland, Cook Islands, Los Angeles and home from Las Vegas. All our flights were very good and went like clockwork. We did our own accommodation but it was good to know roundtheworldflights were always on hand to offer advice, change flight etc.
It’s been a while but we are looking to do a similar trip again this winter and using roundtheworldflights is a no brainer and we look forward to being in touch soon
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
Verified Buyer
very helpful company used twice for round the world trips, great advice and help when needed ie changing dates and different solutions to routes
M Bonnar
Dealing with Geoff from roundtheworld flights was a delight from the beginning. We detailed the requirements then changed our plans several times which Geoff accomadated willingly and readjusted the scheduled to our satisfaction. We had to compromise on some of the flights to keep the cost within our budget but having cnow completed the trip I can now say that everything went exactly according to plan due in no small part to Geoff attention to detail and planning. We had a fantastic 3 month holiday around the world involving 4 continenets, 14 flights and associated hotel stays and each one of them was as expected. We even got an upgrade to our Hotel in New Zealand which as a nice bonus! We have no hestitation in recommending this service to anyone planning a holiday of a lifetime, or just the run of the mill round the world trip!!
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 20th April 2019
Thanks Michael. Will let Geoff know! ^Chris
P Thompson
I have no hesitations in recommending the company for what we have found to be excellent an service which delivers exactly what you order.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 11th March 2019
Fabulous photo Peter!
B Miller
I flew business class London-HK, HK to Wellington (via Sydney), Wellington to Queenstown (return), Wellington to Sydney, Sydney to Singapore, Singapore to London in October this year. Roundtheworldflights organised them all for me. The price was excellent, and their service top notch as I wasn't the easiest of customers. They were also a great help with all the bits in between the flights. Well, not ALL the bits … 5/5!
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 5th November 2018
M Henshall
Absolutely first-class service by the guys at RTW flights. Very impressed. We had a long-haul family trip to Australia and then some other flights beyond that, and they arranged it all extremely quickly and professionally. It's a great personal service by friendly travel experts who know what they're talking about - we'll be back.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 19th April 2018
Ace. Thanks Mark. Great photo!
D Lopez
Awesome!
Stuart is such a star
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 5th February 2018
Thanks David!
F
Made my dream come true! And it was very easy. I had a gread consultant that helped me selecting my flights and dates, so during the 3 month travel I didn't have to change a single flight (even it was possible and for a very reasonable price). Everything went really nice and smoothly. All the flights were with very good airlines and with a very convenient schedule. I had no problems so I didn't contact my travel consultant during my trip, but I while travelling I had always the feeling that if I needed something I could just call and I would get immediate help. I was solo si that was feeling of security was important for me.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Thanks Flo - very kind!
J
Roundtheworldflights made my 1 year trip so easy. They are friendly, flexible, helpful and they made sure that everything was going well throughout the year. And of course their offers continue to make me dream. Thank you guys for your great service and passion.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 12th October 2017
U
I could connect two targets, I wanted to stay for about two months in India to make good for not travelling there in my younger days and to visit my grandchildren in Australia for another 3 months.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 11th October 2017
C
will spend the rest of my life remebering the memories given to me by RTW.com
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 10th October 2017
Great stuff Craig! And cracking photo!
K Cocklin
Excellent service, nothing was too much trouble helping me a 70 year old with organising our trip.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 10th October 2017
Smashing Kay! Great photo too!
P Cherry
I travelled around the world thanks to roundtheworldflights... They gave me peace of mind and even found me excellent accommodation en-route. They probably deserve a 5 .... I rate them 4******** ( no ones perfect are they )
I won’t hesitate to book again early next year for the same in 2019 !!
roundtheworldflights.com 4 star review on 10th October 2017
Thank you Paul!
M
Geoff took the time to understand what I wanted to do. He gave me plenty of options and advice. The flights I booked were much cheaper than I could have managed myself.
P Antolik
Brilliant service, from really knowledgeable team. They helped me with visas and travel planning as well as flights. Totally satisfied - cannot recommend highly enough.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 21st July 2017
Thanks Peter. Great strip!
R Perego
Exceptional customer service, pre and post sale. Our agent Stuart is extremely professional and helpful, never took more than a working days to respond to our enquirers, mainly related to flight changes. Every request is dealt with superb service, never had to pay an extra penny with them, everything is crystal clear and precise. I will still use them for future trips and have already recommended the company to friends. Rountheworldflights.com has been a total peace of mind when it came to book and manage our flights, taking the whole RTW trip to a different level. Thanks again for all your support and hard work!
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 6th February 2017
Great photos Romina :)
S
My wife and I have worked with Stuart at round the world travel to plan a year away travelling various parts of the world. During the whole process we have found Stuart and knowledgeable, extremely efficient and easy to work with. We have made various changes to our schedule along the way and it was always an easy, straightforward process.

The price of the ticket was extremely competitive as well. All in all a fantastic company to work with.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 23rd November 2016 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Smashing words, thanks Simon. Will let Stuart know, Cheers Chris
R Horn
We have had very good service from roundtheworldflights and have used them several times, always a quick and helpful service from them.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 11th November 2016 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 11th November 2016
Thanks Reg. Kind words!
J Coop
I hadn't used Round the World before my six months trip to Australia and New Zealand in 2015, but I was impressed. Staff arranged long haul and internal flights to suit my needs and amended these during my travels when my plans changed. Itineraries were emailed to me so that I could access these at all times on my trip and staff were available to speak to when necessary and always helpful. I will use this company again for my future travels.
John West Yorkshire
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 20th October 2016
Thanks John!
C Zoina
RTW have been great! They have helped organise our 'big' trip, as well as our friends travels with us too. I would highly recommend using RTW. Great organisation and good communication.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 12th October 2016 roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 12th October 2016
This makes us happy. Thank you :)
E Michel And Adam Kennedy
Just back from our amazing 8 month round the world trip and couldn't be happier with the service that was provided by roundtheworldflights! Our advisor was James and he was excellent - always responded quickly to emails and helped us out with changing flights when we needed to! Everything ran smoothly and can't thank you enough! We travelled to over 7 countries and got such a great price for our trip - the airlines were also amazing too! Can't fault it at all and Would definitely recommend using them to anyone, will be planning our next trip with them too!
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 14th May 2016