roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

Read roundtheworldflights.com Reviews

02077045700

sales@roundtheworldflights.com

Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,Islington

Tell us how roundtheworldflights.com made you happy
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 31st March 2020
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
A
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 16th May 2019
A
Thank you James for the planning of this rtw trip. We’re having such a great time and we enjoy every moment, with the peace of mind that we have a pro who can help us in case we need it. Program is perfect, flights perfectly selected and we thank you for your expertise. With best regards form the Cook Islands ;-) Patrick & Roland
Thanks Patrick! Cheers James
They turned my general idea into a plan and booked flights at convenient times. When I was bumped from a flight before departure they re booked the whole flights plan with better airlines at no cost to me so I was not inconvenienced.
Thanks Don. Kind words. Regards Chris
Awesome! Stuart is such a star
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 5th February 2018
Thanks David!
I am writing this review whilst in the middle of a round the world trip (currently in New Zealand), This is a 4 month trip which RTWF helped me plan for myself and my wife as part of our retirement present to each other. We made a few changes, some at fairly short notice but in each case James and Geoff at RTWF were very helpful and efficient. When they had a slight issue which could have added some cost, this was absorbed by RTWF and also, after we paid, a change by one of the airlines put us in cheaper seats, RTWF refunded the difference without any hassle. They found a good selection of hotels for our stops on the way to NZ offering us alternatives. So far, apart from our hotel in New York, which although a great location, was perhaps not the most comfortable, all the others have been great suggestions. We are doing our own thing for several months in NZ but our return via Sydney and Singapore has been organised by RTWF and so we will see how these turn out. I did quite a bit of web research before committing and our tickets were not cheap (but I believe good value for money), so it was with a bit of trepidation that I made the commitment to go with RTWF. So far I have no regrets. I will make an update at the end of our trip, but at the moment I have no reason to expect to change the rating.
Thanks guys!
I had delays with my flight to LHR, very stressful situation as I was afraid I'd miss my flight to Australia. Stuart was very helpful with the changes I had to make twice. Would very highly recommend his services especially when booking long haul flights. His understanding and assisted were greatly appreciated 👍🏻
Sorted out a very complex itinerary and came up with a good price.
I first used them when I was 18 to plan my gap year. I’m now 32 and always come back to them for any trips to Oz and surrounding areas. Geoff and the team provide great customer services and competitive rates. I have recommended them several times and will continue to do so!
Thanks Emily. Will let Geoff know!
Bookings according to our expectation. Ones there had been a brake due to absence at the Office. Unfortunately, there was no announcement, which confused us. No official invoice and receipt after payment, gives you a bit of an unsecure feeling. Trip will start in two weeks only, therefore no finale judgement possible.
Hi Reinhold - just looking at you booking now. What a great itinerary. Hope you have a great trip ps will get Geoff to resend your itinerary and booking confirmation now. Let me know if you need anything - Regards Stuart
Made my dream come true! And it was very easy. I had a gread consultant that helped me selecting my flights and dates, so during the 3 month travel I didn't have to change a single flight (even it was possible and for a very reasonable price). Everything went really nice and smoothly. All the flights were with very good airlines and with a very convenient schedule. I had no problems so I didn't contact my travel consultant during my trip, but I while travelling I had always the feeling that if I needed something I could just call and I would get immediate help. I was solo si that was feeling of security was important for me.
roundtheworldflights.com 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Thanks Flo - very kind!
Listened to what I was looking for and adjusted it in army according to changing needs. Friendly staff and ongoing communication. We have had no problem with our flights.
Thanks G!
By arranging flights to suit my itinerary and flights at good times of the day and at good prices. It was also easy to change a flight at a later date.
roundtheworldflights.com found us the cheapest flight package and all the flights were with good quality, reputable airlines. Geoff was quick to respond to all our questions and full of useful advice.
Thanks Paul!
Had a few RTW tickets through them and they just know their stuff
Thank you. Really appreciate the review! Regards Stuart
Thanks to roundtheworldflights we had the best prices and a very good service all around the world even when a company had overbooked us. You contributed for our trip to be excellent !!!
Thanks guys
Professional and courteous. Great customer service. Overall, had a great experience with roundtheworldflights.com. Highly recommend.
Thanks Tony!
Due to the amasing energy of the phone operator, I crush all my fiers and I bought a flight around the world that change my life! Thank you!
Cheers Silvui
Good value for money and good service
Cheers Tony
I‘ve booked two trips with roundtheworldflights.com and for good reason. Communication is super fast, the trips are put together according to your wishes, if you‘re not happy, just let them know and they adjust the trips, and the prices could not be beaten by other agencies. The only downside is, if you have to pay by credit card there is a hefty fee, but in my case it was still worth it. If you have questions after you‘ve booked, you still get responses promptly. All in all a very satisfying experience.
Thanks F!
Take me to where I want to go at a reasonable price.
My first round the world trip and I feel like I am in very safe hands. My flights so far have been so hassle free, I'm half way round and 1/3 of my time in but I'm confident that should I need some support Geoff or the rest of the team are only an email away
Thanks David!