rointe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend rointe

How would you rate rointe?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

17 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Great and easy to work with company.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about rointe in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great and easy to work with company."
"Easy to install, looks amazing and adapts brilliantly to the surrounding temperature."
"Radiator had a software issue and Rointe swapped it out next day. Almost instant replies on the tech support front by email too even with silly simple questions. Very happy. Support and product couldn't be better."
Mary Derden
Verified Buyer
"We had warm air heating which is like tubes going over the roof and the top of the rooms if you will leave it off for some time, the dust will like be there and when you put the heating on, with the warm air, the dust will come off, and you can smell the like burning dust So that was basically why we changed the systems and I do not regret that, I am really happy I switched to Rointe.. The warmth keeps for longer and it’s much easier and you don’t have the strange smell like from the pipes. So it’s much better."
Stephen Sweigers
Verified Buyer
"We used storage heaters before, with all storage heaters are quite old-fashioned, they were in for about 16 years with quite a few problems in changing elements which had blown. The problem with that is that when it blows your storage heater is off for 24 hours, you don’t have heating in them and with Rointe, if there are any problems, which I haven’t had yet, it’s there when you need it. With Rointes digital system you can change things and put the heater on when you need it, you can change it, before when a client was too hot they flung the door or window open whereas now they can ask us and we can drop it to economy setting. The economy setting is actually wonderful as well to make sure it is not too warm in the cottage."
"I couldn't get gas heating where my house is, so I installed Rointe radiators for every room. I initially thought the cost was going to be very expensive but as it turns out its a actually quite cheap to run these. I think the way they work is they come off and on a lot. When they are on they use the full power and when off just next to nothing (I could be wrong here). The app is great too, I can control them from anywhere"
"They are, well, fantastic. The bill had definitely gone down, without a doubt. I haven’t used the gas fire once this winter, regardless of how cold its’ been, it’s just been the Rointe, so as far as an end user is concerned, no, spot on. Suits me anyway."
"We had a very ancient storage heater system previously, there was no control with the system at all. The bills have reduced and vastly. They were very high with the storage systems. We have a constant and comfortable heat of 20, 21 degrees. There’s always never cold spots."
"we’ve been gearing our company totally to energy efficiency. We install PV Panels and that is full of voltaics on solar panels. We’ve been looking at energy efficient lighting and Rointe just fits straight into the market. We think it’s great, it’s part and parcel of our outlook of the company itself and it cures a problem of heating... the energy efficiency in heating."
"I’ve actually put the Rointe System into my house, it’s a 2 bedroom semidetached. I’m definitely saving on the wattage, the storage heaters that I had in included 3 storage heaters and 2 panel heaters, the wattage that I was using before, just added up, was roughly about 14kw before to heat my house. Now, with the Rointe, I’ve now got two 1400 watt radiators and, upstairs, I’ve got two 550 so now I’ve actually got less than 4KW."
"We had oil-filled radiators, we had some fan heaters and different things which really weren’t doing a very effective job at all.We had a free trial for a few weeks with 2 or 3 heaters and this was the final decision maker as far as choosing Rointe heaters. People were coming in and saying “how lovely and warm it is in here” and they are really very good, I’m very pleased with them."
"In our hotel we previously had 3kw panel heaters. Not the most efficient, with the old ones it was more a problem with the energy that they used! We installed 140 Ronite heaters, and i must say the Rointe heaters the remote control has really benefited us. Everybody likes the style of them because they are classy looking and we’ve had A guest walks into the room, the heating comes on and the room heats up quicker so all those, so all in all I think they are are excellent."
"I am very happy with the heaters to be honest, without a doubt they have improved the atmosphere in the house, and have saved me a lot of money running them since I replaced the older panel heaters. The only thing that I found difficult was the APP, but then again, I am not tech savvy at all, my husband has the heaters organised so he can control them from his phone All in all, I am very happy, they will pay for themselves in no time at all"
"I am so happy I got these installed in my house. They transformed a cold basement into a warm relaxing area where I can entertain my guests. My son programmed them with his Iphone and showed me how to control them. They seem to keep the room at a nice temperature, not too hot and definitely not cold"
"I have actually completed testing on these radiators as i have a new house an bought rointe radiators for every room in my new 3 bed because i couldn't get gas. I initially thought the cost was going to be very expensive but as it turns out its a actually quite cheap to run these though not as much as gas central heating probably because gas is a quarter of the cost per KW Hour. The app is great too, I can control them from anywhere, even though my husband thinks its a great joke to turn them off when I am at home alone"
"I bought the Kyros model, I must say it was a very quick delivery (next day in fact), relatively easy to fit and the best of all, the heater is a superb replacement for my now discarded night-storage heater, In fact it is my intention to buy another heater in the near future I was worried that it would be difficult to control, but it is absolutely simple"
"I am actually an Electrical Fitter, Every single job I have done the customer has been happy with the outlay, everything has been left clean and tidy and they are happy with the radiators, they are easy to use. We’ve had a few phone calls where the customer said it has made a difference.. so a lot of happy people.."
rointe is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews