rointe Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend rointe
9PM
9PM

+353216010795

Tell us how rointe made you happy

"Easy installation"
Are you rointe? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback rointe receives. Reply Free
"Easy to install and quick guidance"
"++++++++++AVOID ROINTE PRODUCTS LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!! This company is a complete disaster in customer service and warranty. We have been misled for over 1 month awaiting parts which have been sent by mistake to wrong depots and miscommunication. They never call back or care about a customer experience. Ollie the customer support fails to pass on our complaint to management, so we are left with faulty product, poor customer support, no communication and generally lack lustre experience - if you buy a faulty product don't expect much luck getting it fixed under warranty - the worst customer service company experience in 2018."
"Utter cack. 3 out of 3 radiators broken upon delivery. Offered a free collection of first 3 and a replacement... After 1 month 3 broken rads remain uncollected in my drive. And quel surprise I didn't chose to have a 4th rad delivered. Truly awful products that they knowingly sell with faults as they said the replacements might not work when they sent them.out!! What kind of company sends out products they think might not work! Hopeless."
"1ST TIME INSTALLING THESE & REALLY IMPRESSED. WILL LOOK FORWARD TO SEE HOW THEY PERFORM."
"We bought a bungalow with Rointe heaters already installed of which we were very pleased with the out put and style but we needed a bit more heat in the conservatory, added a Kyros 5 elm job done."
"We live in a cottage which relies on a log burner for heating. rointe storage heaters are fantastic just set them on a timer and when you get in from work it's nice and toastie ideal and they keep tje cottage traditional as they're not too modern ,"
"This radiator has worked well and the delivery service was very prompt and good. Well done and it was easy to install, just follow the supplied instructions."
"Excellent 5* great"
"ok product to buy"
"I am very pleased with these radiators and very economical and stylish rooms."
"Great service & great technical support team in event of a fault. Very easy to use heaters compared other panel heaters and it brings a nice clean heat."
"Brilliant service!"
"aesthetic, efficient, easy to use, set and good features such as open door system"
"Great and easy to work with company."
"Easy to install, looks amazing and adapts brilliantly to the surrounding temperature."
"Radiator had a software issue and Rointe swapped it out next day. Almost instant replies on the tech support front by email too even with silly simple questions. Very happy. Support and product couldn't be better."
"We had warm air heating which is like tubes going over the roof and the top of the rooms if you will leave it off for some time, the dust will like be there and when you put the heating on, with the warm air, the dust will come off, and you can smell the like burning dust So that was basically why we changed the systems and I do not regret that, I am really happy I switched to Rointe.. The warmth keeps for longer and it’s much easier and you don’t have the strange smell like from the pipes. So it’s much better."
"We used storage heaters before, with all storage heaters are quite old-fashioned, they were in for about 16 years with quite a few problems in changing elements which had blown. The problem with that is that when it blows your storage heater is off for 24 hours, you don’t have heating in them and with Rointe, if there are any problems, which I haven’t had yet, it’s there when you need it. With Rointes digital system you can change things and put the heater on when you need it, you can change it, before when a client was too hot they flung the door or window open whereas now they can ask us and we can drop it to economy setting. The economy setting is actually wonderful as well to make sure it is not too warm in the cottage."
"I couldn't get gas heating where my house is, so I installed Rointe radiators for every room. I initially thought the cost was going to be very expensive but as it turns out its a actually quite cheap to run these. I think the way they work is they come off and on a lot. When they are on they use the full power and when off just next to nothing (I could be wrong here). The app is great too, I can control them from anywhere"
rointe is rated 4.58 based on 31 reviews