Rinkit Reviews

3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Rinkit deliver?

How can I contact Rinkit?

Tell us how Rinkit made you happy

"I wholeheartedly agree with another dissatisfied customer - minimal & snooty aftersales & that’s being generous! I complained to Rinkit about the poor cheap quality & sun damage to 2 sun loungers I purchased from them - something you don’t expect from products that cost £130 & supposedly “as having been treated with additional UV protection making them perfectly suited to the rigours of the British Summertime” -as quoted from the item’s description on the Rinkit website - but as you can see from the attached photo - both items have faded significantly since purchase & they have been out in the sun for less than 2 summers & were stored inside during the winter months. These items are therefore not fit for purpose stated & when I contacted Rinkit about my dissatisfaction of these products - they were not interested in resolving the issue & accused me of mistreating the items ! They appear ignorant of the Consumer Rights Act 2015. They are a company I will definitely not be dealing with ever again & I certainly would not recommend them to anyone else. BUYERS BEWARE"
Are you Rinkit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Appalling company. Minimal and snooty aftersales. Included specific delivery instructions. They ignored them and blamed ME for placing the order in the early morning when they don't bother reading the messages ATTACHED TO the order. Then lectured me about how I should have emailed them instead. As they didn't read the ATTACHED message, why would they have read the email?!! Has cost me a lot of time and money. Avoid."
"Bought two luggage racks from Amazon supplied by Rinket. The packaging on arrival was falling apart & had noted that the delivery company had already had to resea it. The luggage racks are fine but there was no receipt & despite two requests via Amazon I still have had no receipt. My low mark is for the packaging & lack of receipt......I still hope to receive it sometime."
"I ordered some gin glasses from Rinkit and they arrived the next day. Not only was the price great, but they were beautifully packaged. I will definitely use them again"
"Hi, I left the rotten review yesterday for Rinkit. Though I was really not impressed with the product at all, I did email them saying I wanted a refund. They responded within one working day, organised a complete refund and told me to give the product to charity and not to worry about returning it. That is a very trustful company. Will buy from them again due to their customer service."
"Incredibly poor quality product that should not even be sold online. Very disappointed, product took a long time arriving, ordered long steam hydrangeas from them which are artificial flowers, Kmart does better! In fact anywhere would do better than what I got, they were about quarter the size of what the hydrangea should be and arrived stuffed in a box bent over! Don't waste your time buying this substandard rubbish that even a $1 shop would not want to stock!"
"Poor quality deck chair arrived. Noticed there were very few reviews of it on the website. Was told I would have to pay the postage to return it. Wrote poor review. Two weeks later it is still not on the website. Looks as though Rinkit do not put poor reviews on their website and if poor quality but undamaged product arrives, they do not want to know about it. When I rang and asked to speak to manager, no one would talk to me."
"Nice!! 100% of cotton"
"Prompt delivery and reasonable price."
"Bought 4 slate runners from Rinkit. Reported a fault on one of them by email. Customer service emailed me back within a few minutes to say they would dispatch a replacement, and there was no need to return the faulty one. An hour later they emailed me to confirm it had been dispatched. Great service.......and the slate runners are very nice too."
"Beautiful breakfast bowls. Very good quality. Quick dispatch. Thank you"
Rinkit is rated 3.18 based on 11 reviews