Rinkit Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Rinkit

How would you rate Rinkit ?

"Hi, I left the rotten review yesterday for Rinkit. Though I was really not impressed with the product at all, I did email them saying I wanted a refund. They responded within one working day, organised a complete refund and told me to give the product to charity and not to worry about returning it. That is a very trustful company. Will buy from them again due to their customer service."
"Incredibly poor quality product that should not even be sold online. Very disappointed, product took a long time arriving, ordered long steam hydrangeas from them which are artificial flowers, Kmart does better! In fact anywhere would do better than what I got, they were about quarter the size of what the hydrangea should be and arrived stuffed in a box bent over! Don't waste your time buying this substandard rubbish that even a $1 shop would not want to stock!"
"Poor quality deck chair arrived. Noticed there were very few reviews of it on the website. Was told I would have to pay the postage to return it. Wrote poor review. Two weeks later it is still not on the website. Looks as though Rinkit do not put poor reviews on their website and if poor quality but undamaged product arrives, they do not want to know about it. When I rang and asked to speak to manager, no one would talk to me."
"Prompt delivery and reasonable price."
"Bought 4 slate runners from Rinkit. Reported a fault on one of them by email. Customer service emailed me back within a few minutes to say they would dispatch a replacement, and there was no need to return the faulty one. An hour later they emailed me to confirm it had been dispatched. Great service.......and the slate runners are very nice too."
"Beautiful breakfast bowls. Very good quality. Quick dispatch. Thank you"
Rinkit is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews