Rinkit Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Rinkit
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Rinkit?

Tell us how Rinkit made you happy

"Bought two luggage racks from Amazon supplied by Rinket. The packaging on arrival was falling apart & had noted that the delivery company had already had to resea it. The luggage racks are fine but there was no receipt & despite two requests via Amazon I still have had no receipt. My low mark is for the packaging & lack of receipt......I still hope to receive it sometime."
Are you Rinkit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Love all of the Nicola Spring Range - blue flower is my favourite!"
"I ordered some gin glasses from Rinkit and they arrived the next day. Not only was the price great, but they were beautifully packaged. I will definitely use them again"
"Hi, I left the rotten review yesterday for Rinkit. Though I was really not impressed with the product at all, I did email them saying I wanted a refund. They responded within one working day, organised a complete refund and told me to give the product to charity and not to worry about returning it. That is a very trustful company. Will buy from them again due to their customer service."
"Incredibly poor quality product that should not even be sold online. Very disappointed, product took a long time arriving, ordered long steam hydrangeas from them which are artificial flowers, Kmart does better! In fact anywhere would do better than what I got, they were about quarter the size of what the hydrangea should be and arrived stuffed in a box bent over! Don't waste your time buying this substandard rubbish that even a $1 shop would not want to stock!"
"Poor quality deck chair arrived. Noticed there were very few reviews of it on the website. Was told I would have to pay the postage to return it. Wrote poor review. Two weeks later it is still not on the website. Looks as though Rinkit do not put poor reviews on their website and if poor quality but undamaged product arrives, they do not want to know about it. When I rang and asked to speak to manager, no one would talk to me."
"Nice!! 100% of cotton"
"Prompt delivery and reasonable price."
"Bought 4 slate runners from Rinkit. Reported a fault on one of them by email. Customer service emailed me back within a few minutes to say they would dispatch a replacement, and there was no need to return the faulty one. An hour later they emailed me to confirm it had been dispatched. Great service.......and the slate runners are very nice too."
"Beautiful breakfast bowls. Very good quality. Quick dispatch. Thank you"
Rinkit is rated 3.80 based on 10 reviews