Rest Assured Funeral Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Excellent service! Staff are amazing, peace of mind,knowing iys all sorted.
I spoke with Michael from Rest Assured and he didn't mind me asking lots of questions. I am happy with the Plan i have chosen and Michael had a very customer-focused approach.
Very helpful explaining everything let you ask questions thank you
From the telephone call I first received to the actual plan itself, all was very prompt, friendly and professional. I have still to work on my plan (which I have already stated to fill in). I feel that Rest Assured have made a difficult subject more easier to understand. Kind regards Trevor D. Betts
I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH THE COST AND THE WAY THEY HAVE HANDLED IT
Very easy to make a plan - excellent customer relations - feel very happy that I decided to take out a plan now
Rest Assured is a great company. I spoke with Ria who was very professional and trustworthy. She was very friendly and not pushy in any respect and she is a real asset to the company. With all this in mind I have now taken out a Funeral Plan and will recommend them to all my friends.
Very Very good most impressed with the way it was explained and made me convinced to sign to the plan
Michael was extremely helpful, he answered all the questions I had. Also sent me straight away information I needed. I felt comfortable talking to him, it was if I had known him years.
Contacted by Helen who went over everything thoroughly, answered all my queries and gave me a contact number if I thought of any further questions. Sorted out a plan that was affordable for my circumstances. Helen was very patient, professional, friendly and informative. Would highly recommend, it's something everyone should think about taking out, as it makes things easier for those left when something inevitably happens.
Laura was such a lovely lady and so helpful
Very nice plan to have
Ria was the young lady I spoke to and she was so nice and very helpful. I have today paid the total balance for my plan.I would like to thank all your team for being so kind .Good luck in the future all of you Bye 👋
Jeremy was very profesionnel, very helpful and patient, able to answer all my questions. make me fully reassured to take a Funeral Plan with " Rest Assured " 5 out of 5 stars
Tom was very helpful, gave me what I wanted in quick time and at a good price, with everything explained in a understandable way
Laura v. Good
Good choice at fair prices lady on extra helpful
I spoke to a wondeful man called Michael Chambers, who took me through everything I needed and wanted to know with absolutely no sales pressure. I am very happy with the Plan I have in place, and hopefully it won't be for a good few years but it puts my mind at rest that my children will be guided through every step of the way.
Laura was understanding that i need affordable plan. Witch she works it out for me . Thanks looking forward of working with. Rest Assured
Rest Assured Funeral Plans is rated 4.68 based on 531 reviews