Rest Assured Funeral Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans
Live Chat

Tell us how Rest Assured Funeral Plans made you happy
As a funeral director who has been approached to carry out these plans please be aware they are not a 'Funeral Planning Authority' registered company. They take huge amounts of money as commission before trying to place your plan with a local funeral director. For example if you have purchased the Oak Plan at £3599 it will be offered to a funeral director for £2200. That's a £1399 fee they have deducted. Your money is not going towards your funeral, its going in their fees. If you want a funeral plan speak to your local funeral director. They will always be the best place to buy a funeral plan.
Very poor service they discriminated against me because of my age and my disability shameful in these times.
Had a home visit as I work long hrs very simple and easy to do no pressure sales ,all completed in a month and returned to us great peace of mind thanks Jeremy 👍
'Salesman' was very kind caring and understanding, which is why I put salesman in apostrophe's because it was more like talking to a friend. No rushing and no pushing - had there been he would have been shown the door. I still have a few things to add but there is no rush, if I am one of the unlucky ones to get the Covid 19 and not survive I know that everything will go off very nicely in my send off.
Everything was done very professionally and to our satisfaction. I'm glad I took this protection for myself and my family. Have recommended Rest Assured Funeral Plan too others
i asked rest assured to change my collection date 3 times they have not even ansewered my emails they are only intresting in money no concideration for any one else
Very happy with the plan they sorted for me
Excellent plan very happy with what I purchased
Pricing is very fair, I highly recommend. From the application process to the planning everything was easy, and communication was on point..
The application was easy and clear to understand. I felt the cost and payment method was very good and suited our needs giving us peace of mind thank-you
Plan gave me what I needed.
Every one was polite and patient while answering my questions.
Very prompt response to enquiry and lovely lady Catherine made a home visit and explained every thing to us. Good access via telephone for any questions .
I believe the choice of plans is unmatched and I have checked out
many others.
Fortunately I have not needed it yet
I have paid money to my funeral plan and haven’t had any receipts.
Also requested help with LPA forms but no one has come back to me.
A pretty pore show really.
Can't even cancel this policy. They charge you HALF of the Amount of the FULL policy to do do. And charge £1600 in fees.
very friendly and I am pleased with there service
Well basically it is a savings plan which doesn’t become an insurance plan unless you survive for ten years. Then if the funeral costs more than you have paid in it will supply the shortfall. That is my understanding. Main benefit is the small premium. Disadvantage is that it only supplies what you have put in up to ten years.
Every thing was explained very well, happy customer
Gave me and my husband piece of mind to know that all was sorted if anything happens to either one of us
Rest Assured Funeral Plans is rated 4.14 based on 118 reviews