Rest Assured Funeral Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans
Live Chat
Spoke firstly to Troy, well versed and knew what he was talking about. Put my reservations to rest. Then spoke to head office a young lady whose name escapes me, another true professional and well informed. Overall thoughts are excellent. Would have no hesitations in recommending.
Spoke to your representitive
She set out what I needed and how much it would cost
They were very afficient
The pizza I ordered never arrived!

RAFP never replied to any of my queries!
Troy explained the plan very clearly and was very friendly and professional throughout the whole process. Obviously we can only comment of the sale and administration but we were satisfied with the whole procedure
I would like to thank your Company for making a tricky decision so easy. The rep who contacted me immediately put me at ease and made it a pleasant experience.
Very thorough service very happy
I was very pleased how carl talk me through my plan,
feel better now i have done it , thank you.
Cannot fault this plan Everything included for an excellent price Peace of mind for me
I had been thinking for a while about our funerals, we are 70+. The lady was lovely and explained it all. After I had done it I panicked was it a scam. You hear so many stories. Rang my son who works for Defacto he deals with pensions so he contacted his colleagues in funeral plans who looked into you and gave you the thumbs up. Thank you I can now relax and not worry about leaving enough money.
It makes us feel more relaxed now we have cover
I am very happy with rest assured they are very friendly and helpful and understanding and also very polite
Thank you for your assistance in setting a funeral plan and making it easy to understand and complete. It has put my mind at rest since my wife passed away recently leaving it easier for my daughters in the future.
Who I spoke to explained everything plainly so understand everything I wanted to know when I asked questions.
Good product knowledge from staff , easy , simple to do , put my mind at rest so my girls don’t need to find the money to pay for funeral
Everything was tailored to my needs, sensitively and efficiently. PC
Person I spoke to was very nice help full
Good service & explained fully ,,,making sure I understood it all fully
Quick and easy to do
X
Troy, my advisor with whom I set up my plan, was very informative in helping me to set up my plan and was not pushy and did not rush me into selecting the plan. He was helpful and courteous and very respectful and I feel that the plan I chose,was the most suitable for me. I would certainly recommend him.
They explain everything in detail you can even say what sort of funeral you would like im so glad I chose Rest Assured Funeral plans
Rest Assured Funeral Plans is rated 4.42 based on 256 reviews