Rest Assured Funeral Plans Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans

Tell us how Rest Assured Funeral Plans made you happy

Live Chat
"The lady was very helpful and informative."
"this policy is the best on offer especially if you do not have any family and friend to celebrate a death."
"The gentleman who called was very good and explained the Funeral Plan clearly which was easy to follow. We had been thinking of looking on line for a Funeral Plan and it has given us peace of mind now that we have Rest Assured F P in place,"
"Excellent service, thankyou very much xx"
"I have to retract some statements in my last review .They have been explained to me. But still stand by I was not told about cancelling and any fees involved"
"I had an appointment at home and the man who came out explained everything and was not pushy. The documents were sent out quickly."
"Happy with my funeral plan and how it was explained to me"
"I am pleased to say that I am glad I took this plan out.It will save my children a lot of problems.I can say how I want things done."
"Lovely, Friendly, Knowledgeable, Kind Lady Laura Marsh Is .. Her Knowledge of Rest Assured Plans Was Second to None.. I felt Very Relaxed and Confident that Laura Would lead me to What I Wanted & She Did. I Don't Normally Gel with Sales Reps, but Laura was The Exception. Warmed to Her Persona before I'd even met her whist chatting on The Phone... Without Laura I Would Not Have Come Onboard with You Guys, so Can You Please Thank Her from Me and Maybe a Pat on The Back to Her from You. She is What Should The Forefront of Your Business, as She Is Thorough and A Pleasure to Be With"
"Very simple to set up and the price was right."
"I have only just noticed that you have spelt my name wrong my name is NIKITA HEREDIA. I would like to see a statement offering us the opportunity to pay off the plan in full then you can make us other offers we might want to add ?"
"Very friendly customer service, everything was covered by the consultant who called They put your mind at ease"
"Very easy to arrange with your sales person. I have forgotten her name but she made the process very easy"
"The lady who came was excellent she explained everything perfectly and I am very satisfied with my plan ."
"This is first communication on your company. I've got a will written and power of attorney already in place"
Rest Assured Funeral Plans is rated 4.35 based on 37 reviews