Quality Garden Supplies Ltd Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Quality Garden Supplies Ltd

info@qualitygardensupplies.co.uk

30 High Street

How would you rate Quality Garden Supplies Ltd?

"On 1st day of delivery was told that it would be between 2 and 3pm delivery driver rang me after 5pm to say he be there soon I told him not to bother as would be dropped on main road in the dark was charged extra £35 for delivery to be rescheduled for following week and morning delivery that said pallet was put were I wanted it and the quality of the ericaceous soil very good (few woody bits) I had to trug it through my house to back garden and was light enough to do this in 19 loads so will be ordering more soon --- Jim"
"10 OUT OF 10 for ALL aspects of the service I received. I took delivery of my order today (10x25kg bags of ROCKSALT). We live in CENTRAL SCOTLAND and I would like to say that I was VERY impressed with the full ordering and delivery service that I received. I would certainly not hesitate about buying from Quality Gardner Supplies again. My sincere thanks."
Lenka Zidkova
Verified Reviewer
"I had a very bad experience with this company and would advise everyone not to order from them. Their customer service is extremely bad and appalling too. I made an order for a bulk of soil. I have read the condition and the fact that they do not delivery into the difficult, not accessible places. As I have had never the problem in the past (living here 8 years) to delivery things in bulk I would not think the hill can be such an issue. I have been waiting for 4 days at home for delivery after receiving the email that it has been shipped. As it was already delayed I have to go back to a website and made an enquiry. I have received the phone from the company where the lady was repeating over and over that I am in not accessible property and they can not deliver. It was annoying as I was upset they have not informed of this but wanted to move on and discuss the solution for this as they have charged me already. I had to repeat many times that I understand about the place but disagree but want the solution. Then she said there will be charges of about £50 because it is in their policy. I have made the purchase for £69.60. I got upset that this is ridiculous and she started to repeat her policy again. I said I don't want to listen more of this 'bulshit' and asked her to give me her name and informed her that I will complain about this. She refused to give me her name and hang up on me as she does not need to be talk that way. I have received the email now with charges and her name Elysha. There has been clearly errors on company's side and this is not how you should handle your customers. Plus I feel like they have stolen money from me!! I run business and have delivered items every day, in bulk!! AVOID THIS COMPANY AS THIS IS VERY RARE AND UNUSUAL WAY TO CHARGE PEOPLE FOR NOT DELIVERING THEIR GOODS. We have builders on our street now with lifts delivering good with no problem. Shame on you Quality Garden Supplies [copied] Dear Lenka, As we have discussed on the phone earlier, to return the goods back to the depot would incur a charge of £34.20 inc VAT. Unfortunately with your property being on a very steep hill we were not able to deliver due to our tail lift offload having no breaks, (the tonne bag of topsoil would simply slip off the back off the lorry being a health and safety risk). Please see our delivery terms and conditions for more information. Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 10.14.36.png https://www.qualitygardensupplies.co.uk/delivery Any queries please feel free to be in contact. Regards, Elysha info@qualitygardensupplies.co.uk Sales: Line : 0871 971 0988 Customer Services : 03333 216 896 Fax: 01785 330 837 www.qualitygardensupplies.co.uk Leading Suppliers of Turf | Topsoil | Bark | Gravel | Compost | Garden Furniture | De-icing Salt logo-contact-rh.png Quality Garden Supplies Ltd, 30 High Street, Eccleshall, Staffordshire, ST21 6BZ"
"3 out of 22 rolls were unusable had they had been cut too thin and had holes in and bits missing - this was obvious just looking the roll before unrolling it.Customer services are very hard to get hold off and many of my calls were cut off before being put through to someone. They were helpful when I got through, but I'm still waiting for my promised refund two weeks after being told it had been processed."
Urszula Czubak
Verified Buyer
"topsoil purchase Very good quality soil. It was delivered on time and placed where I wanted.No issues at all."
M Humphrey
Verified Buyer
"Quick service. Really helpful delivery man. Soil seems great quality."
Dariusz Blahuta
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, next day delivery, The topsoil was high quality. Thx."
Stuart Limby-Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"The delivery arrived a day earlier than expected"
Paul Martin
Verified Buyer
"Top quality product delivered on time and excellent value for money. No hassle ordering on line very efficient service. Will use QGS Ltd again."
Gregory Treadwell
Verified Buyer
"very good top soil for the price and good delivery.."
D V Richards
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order correct product I needed. Delivery arrived 2 days later by a very helpful driver. Soil was perfect without lumps or stones. I recommend this company."
Dr Anthony Murphy
Verified Reviewer
"I purchased a one tonne bag of border blend topsoil. The description states the following: That it is "a dark rich blended topsoil... a fine friable organic rich loam" and that "this soil has been screened to 10mm to remove any lumps and stone." However, having examined it carefully i.e. sieved about half of it now, I can report the following: 1/ That twenty per cent plus consists of stones larger than 1cm. 2/ That the rest is comprised of at least 70% clay – I've had a geologist friend look at it and she estimated its clay content at 70-80 per cent. 3/ I have found various items that were not mentioned in the description: old nails; various bits of rusty iron; concrete; plastic (from bin liners and plastic bags); wire; bits of broken roof tiles; lumps of wood; aluminium foil; part of a mother board; a sim card for a phone; broken glass (quite a lot) ; a counter for a board game; a small piece of costume jewellery and – wait for it – a used condom. According to Quality Garden Supplies it is "perfect for flower beds and borders". My view is that it's perfect, ideal material for the local rubbish tip. This gives a new angle on fly-tipping. It's actually the reverse - fly-selling, i.e. selling what was probably originally fly-tipped material. 'Quality Garden Supplies' - close, but 'Quality Garden Crooks' would be more accurate. I intend to provide further updates on any other new contaminants/finds I may unearth."
Gerard Forshaw
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the topsoil was 1st rate & arrived in a very sturdy bag which will be good for collecting leaves in the garden at a later date. The delivery driver was very helpful in leaving the pallet exactly where I had requested it. I was so impressed I ordered a 2nd bag but for some reason was £3 more expensive even though the orders were very close together! The website is very good, clear & fuss free, I am very happy to recommend this company."
Colin Norris
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and first class service, many thanks"
"Topsoil quality was great, delivered on the date i requested.. couldn't ask for any more!"
Pauline Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and delivered within 2 days of ordering. Only improvement would be to send notification of delivery day (plus am/pm) as I was out when delivered."
Mrs Rhonna J Rigby
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality soil and very good service."
David Roebuck
Verified Buyer
"Decent product , decent price , excellent delivery . Had 3 loads all delivered on promised date"
Jason Smith
Verified Buyer
"Ordered the seed on the 4th August with Max 4 day delivery, it's now the 14th and I have still not received them."
"very good top soil"