Pyrettaslair Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pyrettaslair

How would you rate Pyrettaslair?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mike leneway

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pyrettaslair in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mike Leneway
Verified Reviewer
"So I made the mistake of attempting to do business with this company without reading reviews. Please do yourself a favor if you're reading this and shop elsewhere. You will save yourself a lot of headach. I tried to buy a wallet and take advantage of their free worldwide shipping. (Lies) I figured since I do in fact live in the world that I qualified seeing how there was no fine print on the page I was ordering off of or anywhere theu the checkout process. International orders take 28 days to process. Paid with PayPal (thank God) I waited over 30 days and shot them an email because I hadn't heard anything from them other than my initial order confirmation and my PayPal confirmation saying they happily took my money. A couple of days later, I got a response saying they were still waiting for me to make my shopping decision. I thought this was weird since I had the free shipping, so I reminded them of this. Nope. This is where my shake down began. You see, I could either pay an additional 50-70 pounds to have my item shipped. But they informed me it was in stock and ready to go if I would just fork over the cash. You see, they claim to be a non profit and all of their proceeds go to animals. This may or may not be true. I have no way to confirm it. I just know that over the next six weeks of me trying to be patient and receive item or my money back, I was scolded for not reading their frequently asked questions page (where their shipping fine print is listed). I was thanked for my interest in donating to their cause (As of they were hoping I would forget about the whole thing so they could just keep my money). Each of the slowly returned emails had an extremely unprofessional tone. They tried to make it personal by accusing me of bringing their customer service reps to tears pointing out the flaws in their entire business practice (likely more lies, but after what they put me thru, I wish that were possible.). Order date: June 25 Multiple emails with unempowered customer service 8-4 thru 8-21 Attempting to get my money back from the company:8-21 thru 9-2 PayPal case open: September 2 Refund received September 3 Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with these scam artists. Thank goodness for PayPal!!! Mike"
"Still waiting for an order that is four months late. Run around email stating it was shipped and it takes longer for International Mail. This is not true I have waited a month for International orders and I live in the USA. I opened a claim with Paypal but seller told me to close it so she could ship out item and this was after a month of waiting. I was an Idiot and closed the case believing this Liar. Now I want a Refund and she is holding off and ignoring me. Even if I don't get a Refund I will spread the Word to not Shop at Pyretta's Lair or Liar is what it should read. Bad Customer service. Should be locked up for robbing People's hard earned money. Very Sad"
"I wish I would have read the complaints before ordering from them. I have been going back and forth with them concerning an order on March 18th. I keep getting the run around and my emails take days to get a response. Granted they always say I can get a full refund if I don't want to continue my wait but what happens when i ask for a full refund. They state I will take two weeks to get my money back! Then they attempt to emotionally harrass me by stating "...Sorry that you chose not to continue with your order this time, but thanks so much for your interest in our work to raise money for rescue animals anyway." What the heck is this? So terribly unprofessional. Given what I have read, I can only hope my full refund will come. I have started a dispute with Paypal but even that takes 20 days before I can make a claim. I feel like I have been made a fool of . So sad a company like this continues to exist and take advantage of honest consumers."
"I'm in the midst of trying to extract a refund from these people. I ordered a t shirt at the end of November 2015, assuming it would show up in time for Christmas. Christmas came and went, no shirt. This is now the end of January, and still no shirt and after around 20 of the most tedious, inane emails back and forth with Louisa, I still don't have the shirt or my money back. I requested a refund over a week ago--nothing happened except three more runaround-style emails with Louisa asking one question in each one, with 3 days or so in between each email. I don't have time for this nonsense, so I went to Pay Pal this afternoon and opened a dispute. I'll be escalating it to a claim if there is no refund within a week's time. I've written another review on Trustpilot, which, like this site, is full of the same sorts of comments about Pyretta's Lair and the scam they've got going. Needless to say, I will never shop there again and will be writing reviews and notifying friends and family of this dodgy "business"."
Pyrettaslair is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews