Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Great response to a query about our CCTV system. Engineer, David, based in Newcastle branch was excellent in tracing and rectifying a long running problem. Very knowledgeable and tenacious.
Contract is Feb and Aug service. Missed Aug service, did not reply to email. Telephoned and arranged service for today, Darren Halliday excellent, found that alarm control unit not connecting to control room, found loose wire, fixed prob. Unknown how low unit not working or if it would have been found in August had they done that scheduled service. Very pleased with Engineer Less with Admin side
Your engineer Peter Masek visited us He rectified and serviced our alarm system. He did the job very efficiently and professionally. He was not in a hurry and explained all the technicalities well. Highly recommended.
Engineer visit on time efficient and pleasant manner
The engineer who visited (Paul) was very helpful and knowledgeable; fixed all of the issues, including ones we didn't know existed. The process of getting an engineer out could be a little easier though.
Darren Halliday was great. On time and efficient. Sorted a problem with our sensor.
This is the second house where I have installed a security system from PMP. Their systems are ideal for my needs and their pricing is very competitive. My local installer / service engineer is very flexible when it comes to arranging the dates for installation and servicing. I’ve knocked off one star here because the installer had not been informed that installing the controller unit near my hot water tank would cause difficulties with the wifi signal to the keypad for setting/disarming the system.
Hi Charlie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that you're happy with the service we have provided to you and that the alarm meets your needs.

Many thanks,
Protect My Property
Service has improved and has become much more user friendly.
Hi Mr Devaraj, thank you for your kind review. It's great to hear you have noticed an improvement with our service - I will pass your feedback onto our customer service team.

Many thanks,