Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
This company has not been the same as it used to be owned by 2 different company I have to ring up for the alarm to be services which I never used they used to call me and now found out alarm not monitored call to office on monday just not as officiant as it used to be
Hi Catherine,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback, we believe there has since been a resolution to this issue, and we hope you are once more happy with the protection we offer your home. Catherine's query went through to our out of hours service provider, and we were disappointed to learn that Catherine did not get the customer support that we would expect and pride ourselves on. We have since changed our out of hours provider, and as a gesture of goodwill we telephoned to offer our sincere apology for the inconvenience. We also provided Catherine with a reduction on her monthly bill as a further step to address this grievance. Thank you for sharing your feedback, customer service is extremely important to us and we are delighted that you continue to trust us with your home security.
Good service at last. We have experienced major problems with our old security system and had to update because of this. The service given by your engineer was good and very polite. However in hindsight the engineer did not explain how to use the new system and just handed us the booklet to read. Since this my partner used the system using the tag given to him and exited the house and on his return the alarm had gone off. This is the reason we have downgraded our award.
Further to my recent review,i was contacted by company who apologised for earlier problems.i sincerely hope any future dealing s with them will be positive!
Our engineer Darren was fantastic. The expensive wireless alarm product less so. We are waiting to see if it improves....
Protect My Property is rated 4.58 based on 142 reviews