Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Awful company, refuse to refund 78 year old widow when they did not cancel agreement and kept on taking money.

She has proof she called and wrote in but they cannot find call recording or letter she sent in so are refusing to refund the money. £100 is a lot of money to her.
Ms. Rhodes emailed us on 17th April 2020 to advise that she wished to cancel her agreement and asked for a refund from December 2019, advising that she had sent a letter to us at that time. We do not dispute that Ms. Rhodes sent the letter or made a phone call to us, however, all cancellations need to be in writing as per our terms and conditions, and as we have not received a letter we are unable to process a refund.

As a gesture of good will as we appreciate that this is very frustrating for Ms Rhodes we offered to refund the direct debit payment which was taken during her 30 day cancellation period, however, this was refused.
Great service from engineer Mark Fox. Arrived on time, efficient service and answered any questions I had
Atrocious service from the office side of the company, since changing from Dyno Secure missed contractual service appointment is the norm, so called managers who refuse to answer calls when specifically asked for as the advisor wasn't in a position to answer my queries, yet tell the frontline staff what to say and email my complaint in. Well that's what I did a month ago and guess what haven't received so much as an acknowledgement it's a good job the engineers a great as the office side is a shambles led by ineffective managers!
Do not use this company. Awful experience with covid protection ie none . Also left dirty footprints on my carpet . Also engineer did not know what he was doing . He arrived late for the appointment. Please do not use this company. I will be taking my business somewhere else. Good riddance
Hi Beverley, We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your recent experience. We cannot find a record of this visit on our file from the current details. Could you please provide us with your post code or account number in order to investigate this for you. Thanks in advance.
The service was very efficiently carried out and extremely thorough-I’m very happy with the way it was carried out especially in these difficult times-thank you-many thanks to Jason Heywood the engineer who did the service for us.
It is lovely to hear you are happy with the service provided, and impressed by our engineer. We will pass on the feedback, thank you.
Always good service from office and engineers. I have had a camera system installed and work has always been efficient and easy to book in appointments.
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback, we are glad you are happy with our service!
Beyond terrible service,

I’m sharing this on here as I’ve posted the same on trustpilot.

Seriously considering cancelling my contract and going to trading standards and any other governing body I can think of.
I’ve had my alarm 20yrs, it was with British Gas originally and they gave the alarm part to ProtectmyProperty. All was going fine, alarm was serviced twice a year as part of my contract with them.
Then I realised the alarm hadn’t been serviced in some time - upon checking my service book since 2017!!!
So you can imagine I’m not one bit happy, I’m paying a lot of money for the Response 400 contract I have with them.
Made a call to complain on Monday 14th September. Chased for a response on Wednesday 16th sept and also to chase up the non existent service phone call that I was told I’d receive on Monday.
Booked for a service the first one in 3yrs!! Was told someone would call me. I said don’t call Thursday 17th September as I’ll be in hospital. So guess what they rang as I was getting prepped for surgery - told them I couldn’t talk. Lady apologised said she’d ring Friday.
Think you get the picture by now. No call came and I chased yesterday Wednesday 23rd September for some response to my complaint. Can you believe they manager or whoever should have been talking to me passed a message back through the call handler that they tried calling Friday but the number wasn’t working!!! And they’d offer me 3 months free.
I said NO WAY, told the lady to pass that back to her supervisor/manager and remind them they should have been taking the call and also remind them they’ve had the best part of £1000 from me the last 3yrs and my alarm was serviced once only in 2017 and nothing since then. Yet they’ve been quick enough to take my money.
The call handler then informed me I’d have to wait to speak to the other person as they were finishing work for the day....
Can you believe the nerve of how that call was handled. I’m beyond disgusted and I’m taking this all the way.
I intend next to write the the CEO, directors along with trading standards and the Ombudsman.
Totally unacceptable.
So right now I’d be advising people to steer clear and do not use them.
Excellent service carried out this morning by the two very pleasant engineers plus all covid 19 precautions taken.
Jason Heywood Operative
Excellent service spotting outdated fire alarm and replacing even though this was not on his agenda.
Well done and looking forward to seeing him on future occasions.
Hi Paul, its great to hear you were happy with the recent service you received from our engineer. Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
I assure you that the following is FACT
See posts under Trustpilot, still updating as the saga continues, and it will as I have discovered something else.
However in the meantime.
I have just reviewed your - Our New Ways of Working, and watched video, 'well take me to the foot of our stairs', Maybe its just me they cannot be bothered to do as the video states. Turning up with NO protection, until I insisted on the next visit that they should, then it was hit and miss, a mask at HALF mask, fingerless gloves, no uniform, looked as it wearing something that men sleep in, NO call before hand etc.,etc., Walking all over the house, even upstairs, when I asked that if he wanted anything just give me a shout and I'll be down. Found out later after he left that he decided to write up his report in the kitchen, after I told him he had the use of the hall table. No wipe down. Believe me it took me a good hour wiping down surfaces spraying etc., I am not some old girl who has OCD when it comes to cleaning, but in the current climate one has to be a a little more careful.
Come on people does not matter who the company is they should respect people, maybe when they turn up at a property in Mayfair, they drag out the PPE and uniform etc., call the staff before they turn up, and lets not forget the cleaning material. I have a saying 'Everybody counts or nobody counts' in fact its borrowed from Harry Bosch
Forgot no DRILL when he knew full well that one was needed, when he told me that it would take him 15 mins to get back to his van to get it so back and forth 30 mins, just to speed things along I let him use my drill. So far with Covid19 and this its my Anno Horribilis, not so much to do with C/19
Just had our 6 monthly service on our home security system. Our regular engineer Paul came and did his usual friendly efficient job, despite all the extra's brought about by requirements tp be Covid secure. Despite the age of the system it stills works as well as ever.
Hi Peter,
Lovely to hear from you, and we are delighted that you are happy with the friendly service and the quality of the system. All the best, take care!
I have been using this product for 6 months now and am totally happy. Installation was very simple and intuitive. The smartphone app is feature rich and straightforward to use. In the very odd occasions I have needed a little help (mainly user error) the support I have received has been very prompt and efficient. I would recommend this security product and it’s supported smart devices.
Great response to a query about our CCTV system. Engineer, David, based in Newcastle branch was excellent in tracing and rectifying a long running problem. Very knowledgeable and tenacious.
David first rate engineer courteous and helpful with any issues, ideal representative for your company David
David was really friendly, efficient and helpful. Took time to help with a query and gave good advice.
Had an additional CCTV camera fitted to my system to cover the back garden. Excellent pre instalation survey and subsequent fitting. The engineer David was knowledgeable and installed the camera to a very high standard of work.
Protect My Property is rated 4.58 based on 142 reviews