Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Good service, even managed to reduce the cost of the work.
They Installed an alarm feb 2019, we paid every month as requested, and this company never came back to service the system for nearly 2 years
When I called them they made every excuse possible
Avoid that are rude and unhelpful and never return calls
Hello, Could you possibly send us your account reference number so we can investigate this for you? We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the current customer service you have received and will look into this for you immediately.
Atrocious service from the office side of the company, since changing from Dyno Secure missed contractual service appointment is the norm, so called managers who refuse to answer calls when specifically asked for as the advisor wasn't in a position to answer my queries, yet tell the frontline staff what to say and email my complaint in. Well that's what I did a month ago and guess what haven't received so much as an acknowledgement it's a good job the engineers a great as the office side is a shambles led by ineffective managers!
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your recent service. Could you please provide us with your account reference details so we can look into this for you and give you a call.
Very happy with service, polite and friendly staff, resolved my query quickly and efficiently
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are delighted to hear you are a happy customer.
Try calling them on the phone and judge the quality and service this company offers on the time it takes them to respond to you. Don’t hold your breath.
Hi Paul, Thanks for getting in touch to address your concerns, can you please let us know a little more about the reason for your call and how we can help?

Thanks in advance!
Excellent service from everyone involved at Protect My Property, having been with them for over 10 years now, never had any problems always very helpful and especially last week when our engineer Paul came and resolved our issue with our alarm and did a full service taking great care not to put us at any risk by wearing face mask, gloves and shoe covers and ensured he cleaned everything down before he left too. Very thorough and excellent service, highly recommend.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we are delighted to hear you have been with us for over ten years! We are pleased your recent experience with our Engineer Paul went smoothly, and you felt satisfied he was adhering to the Covid 19 guidelines.

Thanks again for sharing.
David has just been to do some work for me, he took great pride in making sure he did a neat and thorough job, kept checking I was happy with what he was doing. Wore all correct PPE (mask, overshoes etc). Very pleased with a very neat job. Highly recommend
Hi Steven! Lovely to hear from you, many thanks for taking the time to leave your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear you were not only happy with the work, but the adherence to the current Covid guidelines.

All the best!
Do not use this company. Awful experience with covid protection ie none . Also left dirty footprints on my carpet . Also engineer did not know what he was doing . He arrived late for the appointment. Please do not use this company. I will be taking my business somewhere else. Good riddance
Hi Beverley, We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your recent experience. We cannot find a record of this visit on our file from the current details. Could you please provide us with your post code or account number in order to investigate this for you. Thanks in advance.
Arrived on time, rang to give eta. Very efficient, followed all Covid regs
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we are extremely pleased to hear you were comfortable that all Covid guidelines were followed.

Take care.
The service was very efficiently carried out and extremely thorough-I’m very happy with the way it was carried out especially in these difficult times-thank you-many thanks to Jason Heywood the engineer who did the service for us.
It is lovely to hear you are happy with the service provided, and impressed by our engineer. We will pass on the feedback, thank you.
Always good service from office and engineers. I have had a camera system installed and work has always been efficient and easy to book in appointments.
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback, we are glad you are happy with our service!
Beyond terrible service,

I’m sharing this on here as I’ve posted the same on trustpilot.

Seriously considering cancelling my contract and going to trading standards and any other governing body I can think of.
I’ve had my alarm 20yrs, it was with British Gas originally and they gave the alarm part to ProtectmyProperty. All was going fine, alarm was serviced twice a year as part of my contract with them.
Then I realised the alarm hadn’t been serviced in some time - upon checking my service book since 2017!!!
So you can imagine I’m not one bit happy, I’m paying a lot of money for the Response 400 contract I have with them.
Made a call to complain on Monday 14th September. Chased for a response on Wednesday 16th sept and also to chase up the non existent service phone call that I was told I’d receive on Monday.
Booked for a service the first one in 3yrs!! Was told someone would call me. I said don’t call Thursday 17th September as I’ll be in hospital. So guess what they rang as I was getting prepped for surgery - told them I couldn’t talk. Lady apologised said she’d ring Friday.
Think you get the picture by now. No call came and I chased yesterday Wednesday 23rd September for some response to my complaint. Can you believe they manager or whoever should have been talking to me passed a message back through the call handler that they tried calling Friday but the number wasn’t working!!! And they’d offer me 3 months free.
I said NO WAY, told the lady to pass that back to her supervisor/manager and remind them they should have been taking the call and also remind them they’ve had the best part of £1000 from me the last 3yrs and my alarm was serviced once only in 2017 and nothing since then. Yet they’ve been quick enough to take my money.
The call handler then informed me I’d have to wait to speak to the other person as they were finishing work for the day....
Can you believe the nerve of how that call was handled. I’m beyond disgusted and I’m taking this all the way.
I intend next to write the the CEO, directors along with trading standards and the Ombudsman.
Totally unacceptable.
So right now I’d be advising people to steer clear and do not use them.
Excellent service carried out this morning by the two very pleasant engineers plus all covid 19 precautions taken.
Jason Heywood Operative
Excellent service spotting outdated fire alarm and replacing even though this was not on his agenda.
Well done and looking forward to seeing him on future occasions.
Hi Paul, its great to hear you were happy with the recent service you received from our engineer. Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
Prompt and thorough in the maintenance checks
Hi Tony, Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! All the best.
Installation by Jason Heywood.

Excellent service - in every respect
Hi Ruth,

We are glad to hear you are happy with the service! Many thanks for sharing your feedback.
The young man Jason Heywood was fantastic. I have had this alarm for years and never before been told I have a panic button downstairs and that I am connected to the fire service. It is years that the service of the alarm has been done so will. Thank you so much Jason hope you will always come in future.
Hi Christine,
Its wonderful to hear that you have been happy with the level of service you have experienced over the years. Thank you for highlighting the work of our engineer, we are extremely proud of our team and the customer service they provide.
Engineer attended this morning Jason Heywood
Arrived on time, and did a
thorough service on my alarm took the time to explained everything he had done.
This is the most thorough Alarm Service I have had in years.
Very pleasant and polite chap
Hi Marian,
We are extremely pleased to receive your feedback, along with the kind words for our engineer. Please take care and thanks for taking the time to share your experience.
I assure you that the following is FACT
See posts under Trustpilot, still updating as the saga continues, and it will as I have discovered something else.
However in the meantime.
I have just reviewed your - Our New Ways of Working, and watched video, 'well take me to the foot of our stairs', Maybe its just me they cannot be bothered to do as the video states. Turning up with NO protection, until I insisted on the next visit that they should, then it was hit and miss, a mask at HALF mask, fingerless gloves, no uniform, looked as it wearing something that men sleep in, NO call before hand etc.,etc., Walking all over the house, even upstairs, when I asked that if he wanted anything just give me a shout and I'll be down. Found out later after he left that he decided to write up his report in the kitchen, after I told him he had the use of the hall table. No wipe down. Believe me it took me a good hour wiping down surfaces spraying etc., I am not some old girl who has OCD when it comes to cleaning, but in the current climate one has to be a a little more careful.
Come on people does not matter who the company is they should respect people, maybe when they turn up at a property in Mayfair, they drag out the PPE and uniform etc., call the staff before they turn up, and lets not forget the cleaning material. I have a saying 'Everybody counts or nobody counts' in fact its borrowed from Harry Bosch
Forgot no DRILL when he knew full well that one was needed, when he told me that it would take him 15 mins to get back to his van to get it so back and forth 30 mins, just to speed things along I let him use my drill. So far with Covid19 and this its my Anno Horribilis, not so much to do with C/19
The service engineer Anthony Phillips was very thorough and his manner was very pleasant. He provided answers to my queries about the system and completed the service very efficiently. A great job. The rating stars wouldn’t work on the system but you have my 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us David. We appreciate the feedback!
Protect My Property is rated 4.58 based on 142 reviews