Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property Reviews

About Protect My Property:

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox WayCobalt Business Park, ,

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
We have had the services for years now but it has deteriorated!I have had to call a few times and no help ! Once I ended up calling a lovely engineer who visited a couple of years ago just to get hold of the office ( fortunately he was still working for them!) I had a service engineer come a few weeks ago who told us we were suppose to have something fitted for our alarm system to work but nothing has been done ! I pay a monthly for no protection ! Ridiculous
We pay £15 per month for a "service" contract. Today we needed it, fast, just to get an engineer to talk me through a reset so that I could leave the house. This is a simple phone call and a 5 minute job. This was the "service" that I got for my £180 or so per year. Had to wait on the phone 3 times for about 15 minutes each time chasing them up, listening to crappy music and the usual nonsense and garbage about how, because of COVID, all their customers can just damn well wait. Was promised a call back, which didn't come and didn't come, necessitating the chasing. When I complained about this, I was argued with. They said they record the calls - and I hope that they did! It took us 90 minutes to get this sorted, which ruined the trip that we were trying to do. So many businesses are ruthlessly using COVID as a fig leaf to slash costs, justify abominable service, and turn their backs on what used to be called Customer Service. This felt like one of those. I do sincerely hope that in addition to nearly £200 per year in fees, we are not also paying through our taxes (and our noses) for COVID business support and furlough for this shambolic outfit, while it, and its staff, treat us in such a rude and contemptuous manner. They're coming to do a "service" next week. Once they've done that, they've had their last payment from us.
I recently had an engineer visit my property to carry out bi-annual service. He was very efficient in carrying out his task, and in our current 'pandemic', he was careful whilst carrying out his task. He was very helpful in providing some additional technical information , which was helpful.
Poor installation several return visits missing parts, faulty parts , lack of knowledge to set the system up !!! I now have a alarm system that isant police compliant and they arnt bothered the engineers are lacking in the product knowledge I have no confidence the alarm will work when it needs to !! User beware !!
Prompt and efficient service. Engineer was polite, informative and professional. Very satisfied.
Craig provided great assistance before and after I purchased my cameras. Self install went smoothly after a couple of minor, self imposed, hiccups Quality product and easy to use app. Plenty of options for recording rules, that I hope I'll never need the use of!
Prompt response to request for service. Although past 5pm on a Friday Stephan was both thorough and cheerful, taking pride in his work. He was very knowledgeable and found the fault and arranged a replacement which was fitted within a few days. A delight to find someone so positive, a great ambassador for the company
Outdated bell box exchanged for a new bell box today, outstanding service by David who also cleaned up after himself, love it :-)
Protect My Property 5 star review on 18th May 2021
I have the dynamic smart homes package, easy to set up and great for peace of mind. Continued push notifications through the app which is simple to navigate. The internal CCTV camera provides live feed and also captures clips within the rules I have set myself, great quality! :)
Jason the engineer telephoned me on the appt. day to confirm he would be arriving well on time did a thorough job kept me informed kept to the gov’t. safe distancing guide lines was polite cheerful & thorough explained what he had done clearly in layman’s terms so I understood & left everything clean & tidy. ie) provided an excellent service
Stefan Toms from Protect My Property visited me recently to service my intruder alarm. He called prior to his visit and arrived punctually at the time he had stated. He provided an excellent service and was very thorough and extremely helpful in answering all my questions. It was a pleasure dealing with Stefan who was friendly and polite at all times. Highly recommended!!
Great advice before purchase and guidance for self-fitting once the equipment arrived. Set up is easy customisable to just capture suspicious activity without triggering all the time. The video analytics are well thought out and ensure the all areas are covered. The equipment is very well made and definitely worth the price.
Terrible customer service In fact shocking service altogether Did not even turn to service alarm
Sean, the engineer from Protect my Property, phoned ahead and arrived at the time he said he would. He changed all the batteries on my alarms and did a full and thorough check of the system. He was warm and cheerful, he wore a mask and gloves at all times, kept his distance and refused a cup of tea because of Covid (I know I shouldn’t have offered because of Covid but it’s just a habit. Hopefully he will be able to accept a drink on the next service). I felt safe and was very pleased with my service. I have been with Protect my Property for many years and have always been pleased with the service. This this was the first time I had met Sean - I would say he is a great new asset to Protect my Property.
Arrived on time as he said he would.Was very thorough and very pleasant and explained everything to us .
Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of our service offering. We are pleased to hear we met your expectations.
We have had our alarm since British Gas days and have always been very satisfied with the level of service. However for understandable reasons those standards slipped during the pandemic but having now had an excellent service visit from Paul our faith is restored. The repairs and routine maintence were followed by a compressive demonstration and we learned of features unknown to us even after 20 years. Very good.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are delighted to hear you have full faith in our service and we will continue to do our utmost during this pandemic to maintain high levels of customer service.
Engineer visit today: Jason Heywood Reason for visit: Annual Service Comments: Excellent service - efficient, and thorough. System fully serviced. Very pleased with his work
Hi Tom, many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of the recent service. It is much appreciated! All the best.
Top class engineer. Great work.
Hi there, Many thanks for taking the time to highlight the work of our team. All feedback is much appreciated!
Despite paying monthly for an alarm system installed by British Gas about 20 years ago, since Protect My Property took over maintenance, the service from the office has been appalling and is now non existent. Engineers are excellent but impossible to get them to remedy alarm faults as no answer to either telephone or email requests in last months. Dreadful service. So, I have no alarm system that works and cannot contact company still taking money.
Protect My Property is rated 4.52 based on 161 reviews