Protect My Property Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Protect My Property

About Protect My Property : We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy

"Darren Halliday was the most thorough engineer we have ever had, excellent service"
"Efficient and on time service carried out by a very pleasant and polite young Polish man called Taueas who spoke perfect English."
"Received a call to book an appointment for a service from a very pleasant and helpful person, and as usual, he confirmed engineer's name and when he would call. Our engineer, Warren, has been servicing our system for several years. He's great, very efficient, professional, helpful and friendly, extremely happy with the service we receive. Any problem we've had has always been dealt with very quickly and have nothing but positive experiences"
"I would like to commend Customer Care who contacted me regarding my problems. I do hope that my future dealings will be smooth."
"very good service, fully checked out by Vincenzo and we feel very satisfied."
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you have received such fantastic service.

Protect My Property
"The engineer, Darren Halliday, was very presentable, easy to talk to. knowledgeable, answered all my queries and carried out a detailed service to my security system.Very happy with the visit and service"
Hello,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback on Darren and his service.

Protect My Property
"Very efficient, enthusiastic, thorough and personable service by your engineer Vincenzo. An issue that we mentioned was quickly diagnosed and a replacement part ordered. First class customer service."
Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your brilliant review.

We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with service provided by Vincenzo.

Protect My Property
"Very efficient alarm service by Tomas this morning, completed quickly and competently, especially as it was his first visit to the property."
Hello,

Many thanks for taking your time to leave us a review!

We really appreciate you letting us know that you have received excellent customer service from our engineer Tomas.

Protect My Property
"Excellent service from Vincenzo at Protect My Property. He identified a problem and explained it to me throughout the process until a solution was found. Very happy overall with the customer service!"
Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your excellent review! It's great to hear you're happy with our service particularly from our engineer Vincenzo.

Protect My Property
"The engineer, Darren Halliday, arrived on time, did the job well and efficiently, and communicated well. All this with a pleasant and professional disposition."
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear you're happy with the service from our engineer Darren.

Protect My Property
"Excellent service the engineer was very efficient this morning"
Hi Mr Davies,

Thank you very much for your brilliant review. It's great to hear you're happy with the service you received.

Protect My Property
"The engineers are brilliant, very customer focused and always go the extra mile..."
Hi John,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. We're very happy to hear that you're pleased with the service provided.

Protect My Property
"Good service at last. We have experienced major problems with our old security system and had to update because of this. The service given by your engineer was good and very polite. However in hindsight the engineer did not explain how to use the new system and just handed us the booklet to read. Since this my partner used the system using the tag given to him and exited the house and on his return the alarm had gone off. This is the reason we have downgraded our award."
"Very impressed with both engineers who were knowledgeable, professional and extremely helpful."
"Efficient and Professional installation of system"
"Further to my recent review,i was contacted by company who apologised for earlier problems.i sincerely hope any future dealing s with them will be positive!"
"The quality of work carried out by Protect My Property was second to none and the alarm system I had installed exceeds all expectations in regards to the features it offers. The engineer Steve was very professional throughout the installation process and he took the time to explain all the features to me, ensuring I understood how the full system worked. I would highly recommend Protect My Property to anymore who is considering having an alarm system installed."
Hi Richard, thank you for your review. It's brilliant to hear Steve has exceeded your expectations. We aim to provide each of our customers with the five star experience they deserve, and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received.

Protect My Property
"Darren made two visits to my property following my initial enquiry. He gave me prior notification by phone of his estimated time of arrival. He was polite, helpful, informative and very patient when answering my questions and queries. He carried out the required works in an efficiencent and professional manner. The company and Darren was recommended to me by a friend and current service user. On the basis of my current experience to date, I would be happy to recommend the company to friends and family."
Hi Alison,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of the team and specifically Darren. We are really pleased you're happy the service provided.

Protect My Property
"This is the second house where I have installed a security system from PMP. Their systems are ideal for my needs and their pricing is very competitive. My local installer / service engineer is very flexible when it comes to arranging the dates for installation and servicing. I’ve knocked off one star here because the installer had not been informed that installing the controller unit near my hot water tank would cause difficulties with the wifi signal to the keypad for setting/disarming the system."
Hi Charlie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that you're happy with the service we have provided to you and that the alarm meets your needs.

Protect My Property
"Consistently excellent service from our engineer, keeping our alarm in reliable working order with professionalism and courtesy."
Hi Judi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. We are glad that you're happy with the service we have provided to you.

Protect My Property is rated 4.44 based on 27 reviews