Probikekit  Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Probikekit
9PM
9PM

About Probikekit : Probikekit started 11 years ago by selling pro cycling team kit online from a barn, nobody else seemed to do team kits back then, and very few people had heard of the Internet. Now we sell some of the best cycle clothing, equipment and components in the world. Our global reach and sales volumes means we work with the best brands in the industry including Shimano, Campagnolo, Craft, Castelli, Michelin and Sidi. We are able to secure the hottest new products at unbeatable prices, ahead of the competition and we have outgrown that barn 10 times over.

Bike Kit Ltd, Aynam Road, Aynam Mills

Categories:
Home & Garden
Outdoors

Tell us how Probikekit  made you happy

"Bought a new 4 bike towbar-mounted bike rack made by Buzz Rack. Really well made, very competitively priced with free delivery. Highly recommended."
Are you Probikekit ? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Probikekit  receives. Reply Free
"To start, I waited weeks before writing this review so that ProBikeKits had time to not only respond, but to try and make it right. Well, neither thing happened. I placed an order early December for some Christmas gifts. The estimated delivery was “ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 16TH.” I placed the order thinking there's plenty of time, even if it's shipping from the UK and it's a few days late, that's still in time for Christmas. On December 18th, it hadn't shown up yet, and there was no tracking number, so I thought I would call customer service. Come to find out: THERE'S NO U.S. CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE. YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN INTERNATIONAL CALL TO TALK TO A LIVE PERSON. So, I sent an email that morning, but also decided to make a call to get some answers/updates with my shipment. I was on hold for 5-10 minutes (again International Call time), and the representative said: “I see your shipment, it left 2 different warehouses on December 4th and 5th. We won't investigate or research this order until January 4th, which is one month from the shipping date. I also see the approximate arrival time, and I apologize, but the good news is that it is on it's way and will most likely show up in the next 48 hours.” I about LOST MY MIND, but there wasn't anything I could do but wait; so I did. On December 23rd, I sent ANOTHER email expressing my dissatisfaction and worry about getting these gifts in time. Still no response and I wasn't about to make another international call. The shipments finally arrived on December 27th and 29th. THEY SENT THE WRONG SIZES AND THE WRONG COLORS. I ordered Mediums and they sent Extra Smalls.. seriously? I sent one last email and waited until now, January 5th, for a response or instruction with what my options are for return/exchange/refund. STILL NO EMAIL RESPONSE, except for the automated ones saying, “Thank you for contacting us, we'll respond within 24 hours.” Which, CLEARLY doesn't happen. Also, miraculously, I received at least 6 advertising emails from them throughout this whole period.. Funny thing is, miraculously, I received at least 6 advertising emails from them throughout this whole period.. so, you can advertise, but don't actually value your customers enough to respond? This was BY FAR my worst experience with an online order. I NEVER have these issues with any domestic company. I am a very understanding person and will work with you if you make an effort to work with me too. But there was NO negotiation, NO SERVICE, NO OPTIONS, AND THEY COULD CARE LESS. At this point, there's really nothing they can do to make this right. So, I will be posting this on every review site that I can find. Thank you."
Probikekit  is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews