Printondemand-Worldwide Printers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printondemand-Worldwide Printers
Read Printondemand-Worldwide Printers Reviews

About Printondemand-Worldwide Printers:

We produce high quality book prints, offer an easy to use web based system, and offer a suite of commercial services for the publishing markets. We also offer a number of author services.

Tell us how Printondemand-Worldwide Printers made you happy
I am the founder and owner of WRITERSWORLD, a leading self-publishing company that has exclusively used the excellent services of Printondemand-worldwide for many years. You might have the best book distribution service and the best book promotion service etc., but none of that matters if you do not have a UK-based printer like Printondemand-worldwide. The quality of the paper and printing is superb, and their treatment of our clients – who can buy their books directly at contract rates – is superb. The service we have had for years has always been superb, and I can recommend them wholeheartedly to anybody.
My company have been with Print on Demand World Wide since it first started and we have always found the service to be extremely high and the quality of the printing excellent. My clients are very impressed with the training books that are produced which reflects on the service that we provide. In particular we have found members of staff to be courteous and efficient and in particular Curtis Robert-Argrave who also takes great initiatives. We would certainly not hesitate in recommending Print on Demand World Wide.
Even with the restrictions of this wretched CV19 virus, and some unanticipated printing process production issues, PODWW produced a fine book for me - with multiple, sharp, high quality colour images, and, beautifully rendered mono type.

I requested 2 proofs - to gauge different Hardback types.

Although it took longer than anticipated, at every stage, the team were responsive to my concerns, with very helpful practical suggestions, to achieve an excellent result on exceptional quality paper. Thank you, Jen, Curtis and Team.

Prior to approaching PODWW, I had some very disheartening and disappointing experiences with 2 different companies.

I have no hesitation in warmly commending PRINT ON DEMAND WORLD WIDE.
Excellent service and quality in a period of lockdown when co-ordination cannot be easy for any printer, let alone one dealing with short runs and first time publishers. But my small order of various titles (and different sizes) was delivered earlier than expected, the quality superb, and a small hitch rectified instantly. I must give special mention to Jennifer Brooks in Customer Service who, knowing the importance of one of the titles - a personal memento for my two sons' birthdays - kept an eye on things from start to finish ensuring a happy outcome. On what was hardly a profitable transaction for POD, she kept me updated daily and gave the matter her personal attention as if I was ordering 10,000 hardbacks. Great stuff, thank you.
ALWAYS HELPFUL WITH ADVICE. TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL. DELIVERS ON TIME AT A COMPETITIVE COST.
Printondemand-Worldwide Printers is rated 2.77 based on 13 reviews