PrettyLittleThing.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how PrettyLittleThing.com made you happy
The worst possible online shopping website. They sell cheap $2 china made products at inflated prices. I purchased a pair of metal heel boots and they turned out to be plastic heels with a metallic wrap. And they want me to return the product to them at my expense. It's not a change of mind. It's the wrong product. In legal terms "deceptive conduct". In layman terms "cheating".
Ordered items and the bag was delivered open. Items were missing and they didn’t want to refund me. When I sent 4 items back they only refund me £30 when I should have received £65. Customer services are shocking! It’s been over a month now after them telling me I will get my refund and I’ve had no such luck.
Ordered on Sunday morning and chose next day delivery. Product was delivered today. Wednesday.
Their clothes are always up to standard very efficient and reliable
Clothes do not look like they do in the pictures on the website. Colors are completely different in person. Ordered a bright green dress and in person it was dark green.
Always on time and products as described.
I ordered a sweater that never arrived and according to the tracking number, it was about 3 weeks passed the expected delivery date when I decided to reach out to PLT. about the issue. After multiple emails going back and forth with customer service, who kept leading me on, asking for more time for the sweater to arrive, after a month a half they (Chloe) finally promised to refund my money and mark it as "lost". A few weeks and more emails sent to them from myself, I was completely IGNORED and never received my refund. I had to call up my credit card company to open a dispute. I am a great customer but after this experience, they can keep their $20 because they lost a very good customer. SO UNPROFESSIONAL
Made an order last month. Never came on time and I was going on holiday. It apparently came in two packages. One of the packages was returned to plt the other package was left on the front porch, for anyone to see as they walk past. You let your courier leave my stuff outside what do you expect… my stuff will get stolen. Who leaves things outside. They’re not even allowed to do that. If I’m not in they should do 2 other attempts to deliver or it should be sent back to the sender. This is on Hermes own website. They’ve been holding my money for longer than a month refusing to refund me. they told me I had to get a crime reference number. The police told me that they cannot give me a crime reference number because those items were not in my possession therefore it’s not my responsibility. PLT know this because this is in the consumer rights act to ensure the goods are delivered and it’s plts responsibility to report theft and do an investigation. But they just think we’re stupid and they can keep our money. So I’m going to escalate the matter further on resolver plus my bank is involved. And I’ll get my money back. Mind you they still haven’t refunded me for the package that was returned to them.
Awful. Late deliveries. Can't speak to customer service. Online chat seldom has agents available. When they acknowledge they are late, they can't provide a refund for premium delivery charge. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
Placed an order yesterday with Netherlands Express Delivery for €21. This indicated that it would be delivered 30-12 no later than 31-12. I just got an email that my package will not be delivered until Monday 03-01! I immediately called DHL if I could possibly pick it up somewhere and they indicated that the package is still in the UK! What a scammers. Ask the main price for next day delivery and can't fulfill anything!
My wrong delivery wasn't solve by PLT It was 29th and I received no answer about it!
Sadly, exact same thing as "Lish" said below. Placed a big order back in November (2021), of 14 items. Only received one item and still waiting on the other 13 items. It's now 21 Dec. I seem to be speaking to different agents and no one is dedicated to my enquiry. I know there are shipping delays. Shipping supplier says they haven't received the actual physical goods from PLT yet!!! What's going on? No resolution and I'd now like a refund too! Maybe they don't have the goods. And that's ok if they could just tell me!
I placed an order November 23rd with expected delivery of December 3rd. I never received my order & today is December 18th. I reached out to customer service via WhatsApp and it seemed like i was chatting with different agents at the same time. They offered to reorder my items in the same size & color. They send me a new order number. When i checked the order they had the wrong sizes & i have to trying to reach customer service since to have them correct the order but no one is responding. It's been over 12hrs now & the new order says it has shipped even though it's the wrong sizes. I am so disappointed with this company & their customer service. I just need a refund & never ordering from them again.
Thieves Anytime I make an order There is an item unavailable and have to pay a huge amount of shipping fee so I make sure I buy all I need, but this is the third time in a roll I made an order and get a notification days after that some items are not available and then send the rest without refunding half the shipping i paid for all my order Thievesssssss
Pretty Littel things absolutely disappointed !! I have never receive such pore customer service. For a week my parcel arrived at the deport, yet I was not able to have it delivered. I begged them to send me contact details to the courier so we could arrange a delivery date and time but nothing. I didn't get any information on why my parcel wasn’t able to be delivered or what was going on. Instead I received scripted templates that asked me to provide information they already had! Nothing was solved and my parcel was sent back. I was supposed to travel and I asked them to at least send the parcel to the next address where I was going to be but guess what???? No that was not possible as well, the only option to their fault was to provide a refund! I have been soo stressed out and emotionally drained trying to figure out how I was gonna get hold of this parcel or support form PYT as they would answer once a day if I was lucky. And it was different people responding to me so nothing was resolved. This is not what I except for a big company as such especially before Christmas. This is where your customer service should be on point , especially with all the revenue that comes in on a daily basis. Y’all should invest on your customer service as we are the one making your organisation work! Let’s see if I will get an compensation. Highly doubt it after what I was put through and experienced! Just lost all respect for this company after being a loyal customer for years. Maybe It’s time to cancel PYT as you pay your money for nothing!
The clothes are of really good quality and look exactly like the clothes online. i am just lost for words. i love my clothes ❤️
I am utterly disappointed by your service... actually I'm flabbergasted by your service. I recently bought a number of items from PLT specifically for a trip needed to Sweden. I ordered WELL in advance to ensure I received it on time. Firstly, some of the items did not arrive (actually they were never packed in the first place). Secondly, my address has now changed as I moved house this past weekend - but because you're 'unable to change this on your system due to restrictions', I can't get this delivered to me in time??? Sorry to break this to you, but we're in the 21st century. Technology is advanced. Operational processes are designed to counteract situations such as this one. By you just offering a refund is your easy ticket out to a problem and error YOU caused and created! Also, if you decided to respond to your queries received via your Whatsapp support line (which is an even easier way to communicate, just by the way), you would have a better response. Unfortunately here we are. PLT is a huge online brand but you're not efficient in any way. When you're in the wrong, accept it. Fix it. That's what customer support is all about.
Customer service is non existent, if you have a query they have the same answer for everything, you cannot speak to anyone, not even live chat, only through dms on social media, and then they only respond when they feel like it. I was told after a couple of messages that I should stop messaging as I was stopping them responding to other queries! They will not investigate missing parcels (although it seems the carrier never receives the parcels) it’s just PLT passing the blame. You have to wait two weeks after they have taken your money for them to even consider a ‘lost parcel’ and then wait while they consider a refund. ABSOLUTE CROOKS. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Missing items nobody responding so I have to call bank
Returned 2 items over 2 months ago and my tracking is saying it’s been received by plt iv have the tracking number and also the email as proof but PLT are asking me for a photo of my receipt? why do i need to give yous a photo of my receipt (which i don’t have) when i’v provided yous with the tracking number and also photo evidence from my emails saying yous have received the return??
PrettyLittleThing.com is rated 2.6 based on 2,328 reviews