PrettyLittleThing.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how PrettyLittleThing.com made you happy
Really disappointed to know that the product I ordered is not the same as it was in the photo. Even though the quality is good but very very disappointed with the product which is not same as in the official website and the only reason why I ordered is just cos of the design which made me so keen! I have made so much of expensive purchases but really disappointed with what happened this time
Firstly, I made a purchase for around £55 on 19/01/21 on your website to my old address by mistake. At checkout you have saved addresses, which is a problem in itself. When I move address, quite frankly you are the last people that I would think to contact to change my details. If I remember rightly I didn’t even have to select the address, you did this for me. Brilliant.
Once that confirm order button is selected there is no going back!
Your website states ‘CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY ORDER? (E.G.ADDRESS)
As soon as you place your order, we’re on it – we know you need it fast! Unfortunately this means we will be unable to make any changes as it’s already being processed at the warehouse (literally within seconds!). You’ll need to place another order or return any unwanted items.’
So, you claim that you start to process the item within seconds? I Highly doubt it but I may be wrong. If you start to process it in seconds why do I have to wait 5 working days at £3.99? are you sewing it by hand? Anyway, ‘return any unwanted items’ how does this make sense? It is very likely that if you have ordered under the wrong address you won’t be able to return any unwanted items as you probably aren’t going to see them for dust to know whether you actually want to return them or not.
You also stated on your website that I should contact my carrier for any address changes (can’t find it anymore, hmm). Ok, so you use a carrier called Hermes, I think everyone and their grandma knows that Hermes do not have human beings behind their website and it is robotic, basically impossible to contact them. They also state..
‘How can I change my delivery address?
Most retailers like to manage any changes to the delivery address of your parcel, so you’ll need to contact your sender or retailer to do this. Otherwise, you can choose a neighbour’s house or other safe place to divert your parcel.’
Great, so the carrier that you told me to contact are telling me to contact you, can you see where the difficulty starts here? Oh, and unfortunately when I moved house I didn’t move next door, otherwise my luck would be amazing.
I then contacted you via Whatsapp, this is the highlight for me. I was advised, and I quote ‘If your order is accidentally going to an incorrect address, we’d advise that you try to collect the order or get it forwarded to you’. So, this order was placed in a NATIONAL LOCKDOWN, in case you have been living under a rock, Boris told us to stay home and only leave if absolutely necessary, yet Saba thinks I should go and try to collect my parcel from a strangers home 10 miles from mine. Getting it forwarded to me is a great idea, if only the person who lived there could put two and two together and miraculously find my new address, kindly nip to the post office and forward my parcel to my new address.
So, could you pass this message on to the people who live at my old address - I hope they are a size 8 and wanted two new jumpers and a pair of jeans. Christmas came early for them.
As for your website and customer service, 0/10. Sure you wouldn’t treat Molly-Mae like this.
I order a short pyjama set normally I am a size 6 and have ordered 3 times this means I’ve wasted money on delivery 3 times and sent back and now ordered a size 12 because the sizing of them was shocking so so small and the quality of the material is shocking so see through so disappointed as heard really good things about pretty little thing
Absolutely shocking! Your sizing is so so off! Got a large and they didn’t fit me (I’m a large in clothing) and didn’t fit my mother who is a medium.
I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with the sizing of the item you received, please send us an email to customer.services@prettylittlething.com with an image of the item received, your PLT order no and the name of the item and we'll be able to get this sorted for you.

Em
My daughter ordered sweatpants from PLT and when they arrived, they were a really cheap, thin, see-through material. When buying sweatpants, there is a degree of thickness one expects!? And they weren't cheap. The resulting bad customer service made me swear never to use these sketchy online clothes retailers. I'll stick to reputable retailers who have better prices, better customer service and usually free shipping!
Hi Diana,

I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with the quality of the sweatpants your daughter received, please feel free to return these back to us and we'll be happy to get a refund processed for you.

Em
I ordered a dress on January 12th. The expected delivery date is January 21st. However, I just received an email stating that I probably won’t receive the dress on that date. I’m so irritated!! I have a birthday photoshoot on January 25th. And I literally based the entire shoot off of that dress, so I don’t receive it before then, everything is going to be ruined. Not to mention a ordered some jeans on January 6th, they’re supposed to arrive, yesterday. PLT really needs to get it together. I have never had this issue with them before. If fashion nova can get my stuff here on time, so can y’all. It’s ridiculous. What am I supposed to wear, if my parcel doesn’t arrive?
Hi Macara,

I'm sorry to hear your order isn't with you yet, I appreciate the disappointment. I can see your order is still on it's way to you. I've sent you a private message with further information.

Em
Be aware of this company once you make an order you wont get any service if you have any small problem they will tell you slrry we cant do anything for you because we are busy with the sells , i have maked an order one hour ago than realize that thier system put the wrong phone number by default u contact thier costumer service to ask gor solving my problem as the parcel still hasnt been prepared I asked a simple service is to correct the number that was for a stringer country than mine , you know what they told me we are sorry you have to try to reach your order or wait until it send and come back to us to just charge me the transfert fee than we can refund you the order money is this logic this is a hig scam company with no fear costumer service, hass and miriam asked me for my order detail though they was gonna help me withy problem at the end after 5 hours waiting the onlything they say sorry we cant do anything for you because we are busy try to reach your order how im gonna do if your stupid system put a string number ???
Hi Es-sbai,

I'm sorry there was an error with the phone no on your order and to hear you were unhappy with the customer service you received in relation to this.

As it's just the phone no that's incorrect, this may not impact the delivery. If for whatever reason the courier isn't able to deliver with the details they have, then they'll contact us for an alternative phone no.

We'll be in touch via email if there's any issues delivering your parcel. You can then provide us with an alternative phone no to pass onto the courier, if needed.

Em
I ordered a good amountnof clothes about a week and a half ago and barely received any type of tracking history . It was estimated to deliver On Monday January 18th but no information on where its at . I dont know where my package is or when it will get here and i leave in 5 days for vacation. Im so upset with this.
Hi Thalia,

I'm sorry to hear your order isn't with you yet, I appreciate your disappointment. I've checked this out for you and can see you've been in contact with our customer service team via email.

If your order doesn't arrive within the timeframe stated in the email, then please just reply and we'll be able to get this sorted for you.

Em
The clothes variety good really. But customer service is absolute nightmare. I would have preferred it if they say we don’t do customer services at all instead of wasting people’s time like that. I have a delayed order. Delayed for TWO WEEKS for a next day delivery option. Mainly Hermes the delivery services are messing the delivery up. But PLT has done nothing to help. Now I’ve lost my money and haven’t received an order. Nightmare experience with zero help!

The only time customer service run to reply and act like they want to help is on public reviews because this what happened to me on TrustPilot and still didn’t get any one to solve my problem.
Hi Sahar, I'm sorry to hear your order didn't arrive when expected, I've checked this out for you and can see that your query has been resolved via social media and your order has been refunded in full, if there's anything further we can help with, please just reply to this message Thanks, Em
I ordered an outfit on January 7th and it said that it should be here on January 18th so I ordered it. It’s been 8 days and I’m getting no updates on where my order is or if it even shipped I’m freaking out because my birthday is in 5 days and I wanted to wear that but I
don’t think it’s gonna get here when it was supposed to. :/
Hi Destinie,

I'm sorry your order isn't with you yet and to hear you're struggling to track this, I appreciate this was purchased for your birthday.

I've looked into this for you and have sent you an update via private message, please reply to this is there's anything else I can help with.

Em
All pjs are see through I got three pairs for Christmas the quality of the clothing is horrible
Hi Leona,
I'm sorry to hear about your PJs.
Please could you drop us a message with your order number and some images of the PJs so we can help you further with this and flag the items to our quality control team?
Adam
Hello, I can’t find an email I could write to... I’m wondering if I have to place an order again if my package was lost and you said I’m going to get a refund?
Hey Aleksandra,
I'm sorry to hear about your order.
If this has been refunded, please feel free to reorder on site as normal.
If you need our email address in the future it's customer.services@prettylittlething.com and you can find all our other contact info here:

Adam
It so annoying because I love PLT! 😫but I have got next day delivery for a year and last week I had to wait a week when I needed it the following day (which is when it was supposed to arrive as I ordered it in the morning) the following day. I placed 2 more orders. One last night amd one the day before amd once again I have still received no package 📦 so you might want to think about changing your mail company because this is making me very angry
Hey Jasmin,

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't received your order on time, I understand how you're feeling with this.
Please could you drop us a message with your order number so we can look into this further for you?

Adam
Excellent free returns, great sizing options. Occasionally an item arrives a slightly lighter colour than it appeared on the website but I've sent it back with no issues. Other than ethical and environmental reasons I see no reason not to shop at PLT.
Hey,
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, that’s great to hear. Have an amazing day and come back again soon!
Adam
I had return 3 items back a month ago and I still haven’t got my money back they say that they did when I don’t see it in my account and their leggings r very see through.
Hey,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your refund yet.
I have just emailed you with further help on locating your refund, please reply to that email if you still can't locate it so I can help you further.
Also, I have flagged the leggings to our quality control team so they can stock check these.

Adam
I have ordered in the end of November with an expected delivery date 15th of December. It’s January 9th and I still have no information about my package. I wrote to PLT and got no answer... I can understand many things and I was trying to wait patiently, but having the last update on 23th December makes me a little bit fed up now.
Hi Aleksandra,

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet, thanks for your patience with this.
I have just messaged you privately to get this sorted for you.

Adam
i have purchased a pair of boots and never received them and it won’t show any shipping updates at all. I also emailed and had no response back.
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't received your boots yet.
I've looked into this and can see we replied to your email on the 9th Jan, please could you check your junk/spam folders for this email.
There has been a delay with your package at the courier's hub so we do kindly ask that you allow longer for further tracking updates and for delivery to be made. We have refunded your delivery charge also.
If you need any further help please reply to our email so we can help you further.

Adam
Please whatever you do, do not purchase from Pretty Little Things! I purchased a jacket on December 5, 2020. I was suppose to receive the jacket on December 18. While I was waiting for my jacket to arrive, the shipping just stop randomly after December 12. I waited until December 18 the jacket never came. I didn’t receive any updates until I had contacted their Twitter page. I shouldn’t have to contact your support team to find out what happen to my jacket. After I talked to their representative they told me it would arrive on January 7 and because of the delay they would give a refund for shipping. It arrives January 7, I opened it and immediately saw that the strings and stitching were already coming out all over of the jacket but that’s not the worst part the jacket is a size 8 when I clearly ordered a size 4. I contacted customer support immediately to tell them and they told me that a size UK 8 is equivalent to a US size 4. I wouldn’t have had a problem with it except the jacket is way too big on me. There is no way that jacket is a size 4. They also lied to me and told they gave me my refund for shipping when they didn’t. I checked my account multiple times and I even checked today. There’s no point in returning the jacket for a refund. I probably won’t get that either.
Hi Cherish,

Sorry to hear about your order being late, I've looked into this for you and have dropped you a email with further details on the order. Please check your inbox along with your spam and junk folders just in case.

Alex
I ordered 7 items with the same sizing. And 3 out of the 7 are soo big. Bad quality material for 2 of them especially the jacket. One floral dress I ordered looks nothing like the picture. The neck and sleeves look very awful. Returning process is so hectic. Im trying to do so but no avail. This is my first and last order. Shein is better.
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience and that you are having trouble with a return, I'll drop you a private message to discuss further.

Alex
Hey guys, I didn't buy anything from you, how come I got charged free times for the same sum?
HI Laurynas,

Sorry to hear about this, I've sent you a private message to discuss further.

PrettyLittleThing.com is rated 2.67 based on 2,193 reviews