PrettyLittleThing.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how PrettyLittleThing.com made you happy
I ordered, they have my money for over a month and I have received NOTHING. I have tried to contact them but there is only a way to email. They do not respond. I tried through the site and was told to go to Twitter....well after 45 minutes and no response on Twitter I think they are a scam! I will contact my credit card company. Beware......they take your money and you get NOTHING!!
Very disappointed with their customer service - very rude and unprofessional.
I have received an item that was full of pilling, and was washed out, clearly used item that just had a new label put back on. Instead of solving this, I received an email with a lesson on how pilling works and that I can get this fixed myself...this is NOT going an extra mile for customers. I will not be ordering from them again!
I AM ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED AT HOW HORRRIBLE THIS COMPANY IS.
I placed an order YESTERDAY on PLT I added my birthday code that they sent me in an email, It did not work. I emailed customer service to see if they would cancel my order, so I could resubmit it with the discount. They told me I could not cancel it and I would have to wait to get the package, ship it back ON MY DIME and ask for a refund. I AM APPALED. I literally placed the order LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO!

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THIS COMPANY.

I want so badly to try and find a way to take them down. this is unacceptable, I am boiling right now. Pretty little thing is a scam site and I will do everything in my power to post bad reviews in every place I can find so no one else will be scammed by this SHAMEFUL company.
Wow this company really thinks they can get away with the flea infestation?!!
Disgusting! I bought a top and my arms were covered in red bites!!
Boycott PLT!!
The fabric is TERRIBLE. Just awful quality. I took out a shirt and it felt like those plastic covers you put on picnic tables. I understand the appeal of fast fashion though, sometimes you have no choice, but don't think that you're going to take a piece out of the bag and you'll be impressed by the craft of it (strings coming out of buttons, sewing askew, etc.)
Terrible quality material and smelly
I shopped once and never again
Ordered from PLT a couple times before and never had a problem before but ordered a tracksuit which was delivered 13/03/21 and have woken up everyday since with more and more bites. My arms are legs are covered and the itching won’t go away. Please do not order from them until this issue is sorted as it’s not worth all the pain and discomfort it brings
This was my first order from PLT. I ordered a knit jumper and a knit jumper dress. When I received my items today I was not impressed.. Such a poor quality. And it is too expensive for that kind of quality. I will have to return those items. And it is so disappointing that I just lost money for delivery which will not be refunded. This is so unfair. If they could give a full refund including delivery cost I would try to order something else but after loosing my money I don’t want to order from them again.
NEVER AGAIN bought for 200$ worth of clothes, they still make you pay 20$ for shipping, on top of that clothes came in the quality is mediocre except for a tshirt that was regular quality (what you would expect for a tshirt). The robe was shedding EVERYWHERE and there was some sticky material on the sleeve and lose threads hanging everywhere. Contacted customer service they told me ITS NORMAL (how is it normal to send clothes with stains and lose threads hanging everywhere) you would expect your clothes to come in looking new especially for the price they make you pay. they said can’t just issue a refund so I HAVE TO PAY AGAIN to return those damaged items and they make you wait for like a whole month to process your refund it is totally unacceptable. Bad quality, bad customer service and bad pricing. NEVER AGAIN 👎👎👎👎 (200$ usd for 5 items, on those 5 i had to return 2)
I ordered for the first time from PLT despite all of the videos surfacing of fleas being found in packaging/clothes. I could have never imagined opening my pink package and seeing a LIVE FLEA crawling throughout which I sent video evidence to their support. The response I got told me they did their review, and that I can PAY MORE MONEY to send my clothes back for a refund. This is the biggest joke of a company that I will NEVER spend another dime to support.
I ordered 2 dresses and i opened them carful in the sink and a little flea jumped in the side of the sink it was so nasty i washed it down with water never ordering from here do your self a favor !
And shop somewhere else
I’ve literally made an order of £200+ snd you have a flea infestation.. yet your still trying to brush it under the carpet? I want a full refund that’s disgusting
Flees in clothes I purchased can see them through the plastic
have things I want to order but terrified due to the flea infestation all over social media plt need to address this and insure customers instead of giving the usual its fine nothing was found when we have all seen the videos
package came and it seemed fine and then next morning i woke up with bites all over me n there really itchy n going red,plt need to sort this out
Received my package about a week ago and thought everything was fine I’ve been waking up with more and more bites every morning now for the past couple of days and I can’t think of anything else it would come down too, so dissapointing as I always order from here :(
Just ordered from plt and now my arms are covered in bites. Honestly think it was true
FLEAS ON EVERYTHING
Order all the time of plt, put on my new joggers I got on the 19/2/21 and I am covered in red sore bites on my legs and it’s really itchy! It’s disgusting after watching the flea videos now that explains what’s on me! 🤮 😭 would upload the photos if I could 😡
Quality of clothing always poor.
One top and joggers came up in loads of little balls of fluff all over it. And a jump suit I ordered (which fitted me nice) split all on the bum! Went straight in the bin
PrettyLittleThing.com is rated 2.62 based on 2,286 reviews