PrettyLittleThing.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how PrettyLittleThing.com made you happy
I love love PLT but this time round they cancelled my order last minute and when I re ordered a new top for NDD it came outside it’s delievery slot so I couldn’t wear it. I was sad because I lovePLT and buy it all the time
Posted 2 minutes ago
MY FAVOURITE COMPANY.
I’m obsessed with PLT. Been happy with every purchase!!
Great fit and good quality products. On the odd occasion the item has looked different to the picture; but this is expected with online shopping generally.
Some items have had a bad smell, but I just air it and it goes within a few days. I wash everything before I wear it anyway.
If I’ve ever had trouble I’ve contacted PLT, and their customer service is A*!
What would be be nice would be to get a refund sooner than they specify. This sometimes puts me off big purchases on orders as it’s a lot of money out of my account at one time.
Delivery is so quick!! I pay for free next day delivery. I recommend customers pay this for the year as it works out better if you’re purchasing a lot. I think most of the time it’s taken 1-2 days to be delivered. If it’s been any longer it’s been due to covid. I’m happy to wait a few days to be honest, as its never late.
Items are always well packaged, and the delivery men always make sure you receive your item.
I literally can’t rate this company anymore! Going to make an order right now to use my 30% off!!
Thanks!
Posted 5 minutes ago
I've ordered from PLT for quite a long time
now & always had excellent service, never any problems. Gorgeous clothes for fantastic prices. X
Posted 16 minutes ago
The customer service is so so much better than Fashinoova. The clothes were delivered in great condition
Posted 17 minutes ago
Rebecca S was fantastic. Immediately amended an issue I had. She was brilliant at customer service
I had a metal belt delivered in a silly polythene bag, which obviously got bashed around in transport, the belt was bent out of shape and unwearable, I returned it and after more than a month I still have no refund. I ADVISE EVERYONE NEVER TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
I’ve ordered from there 3 times! (big orders) every single time I receive the clothing atleast 2 of the items smell terrible!! Like mildew! Absolutely disgusting. I’ve complained to them many many times and given so many chances... But I’m done. I would not recommend.
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear of the state in which your items have arrived, this is unacceptable.

Please contact our customer service team at customer.services@prettylittlething.com or on one of our social media accounts with details of the order and items that smell.

We'll report this to our warehouse and quality control teams to make sure that all areas of our warehouse are clean and dry.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Chris
My daughter ordered a LOT of items nearly two weeks ago, for next day delviery. The delivery was not made, and the courier has confirmed in writing that they have lost the parcel. My daughter has asked PLT four times for a refund now, and each time they have asked her to wait 24 hours, 48 hours (twice), and latterly 5 days - even after she has provided them with evidence from Hermes that the parcel has been lost. Not surprisingly, each time nothing has happened and she keeps getting fobbed off. It looks like we are going to have to file a claim with the bank as PLT just don't want to refund her. This is her first order, and probably her last as so far the service has been shockingly bad.
Hi Gary,

I'm so sorry for the delay with your refund being issued for this lost order.

We issued a full refund for the order on September 17th.

In cases where the tracking information shows that the courier has the parcel, we have to allow a certain amount of time before it is declared missing as quite often parcels will show up a few days later.

I've informed our team leaders of what has happened here so that any of our advisors who are not certain on how long we ask to allow for a courier to locate an order can be given some extra training.

Chris
Said my refund will be here on the 2nd of September and never revived it. Hard to get in contact with costumer service to actually tall to someone!
Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you've not received your refund.

We updated your Klarna account with this refund on August 25th. From there it is Klarna who issues the refund to your bank account, if you've not received it please contact them directly.

Chris
Paying for next day delivery means nothing to these people. Three separate orders over a week, all paid for with the next day delivery service and not a single one has arrived the next day. What's the point? Customer service is awful and unprofessional, as for the clothing it's nearly all low quality tatt.
Hi there,

I'm very sorry that your orders have not been arriving on time recently.

I've reported this to the courier service and our warehouse so that we can take the necessary action to keep any delays in future to a bare minimum.

Chris
I ordered a pair of joggers and I’m really disappointed! One leg of the joggers is tight and short and the other side is very loose and long looks like two different size joggers on Both sides 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hey there,

So sorry to hear this.

Our customer service team has issued your refund for the joggers and this has been reported to our quality team.

We'll make sure that the stock is up to our standards.

Chris
I’ve been waiting for my outfits I ordered for 5 days and my birthday is next week and I needed them outfits🤦🏽‍♀️😒.!
Hi there,

So sorry to hear that you've not received your outfits for your birthday.

I've not been able to bring up the order information from the details provided, please email us at customer.services@prettylittlething.com with the order information so that we can look into this for you.

Chris
Wow where do I start?? Well let me say I loved this company I’ve spent a lot of money with them however I had an issue placing order last night. I’ve placed an order last night and received two emails of confirmation meaning they charged me twice so I have two orders that’s the same. They have this rule that they don’t cancel or change orders right after it’s done like every other company so now I’ve reached out 6times to get an agent to cancel this order that was not my fault before it ships I spoke to Matt t he said he sent an requested to the warehouse I wrote a review and Abbie contacted me via email and told me the same thing she also told me that she will give me a 45% off coupon for my trouble (which I’ve never received) I also spoke to zain he said if the request to cancel don’t go through they will provide to me a free return label (which I have the proof for) so this morning I received a email that both the orders been shipped out I contacted agent and explained and Zakir sultan told me it’s nothing they can do because they don’t cancel orders and he also said I will have to pay to return even tho zain told me last night it would be free of charge to send back. This is a horrible company AND I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM THEM!!!!! THEY LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!
Hey,

I'm really sorry about the experience you've had with us and I totally understand how you feel. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Whilst we're not able to guarantee an order can be cancelled once it's been processed, we do try to if possible. As we process all orders to be shipped as soon as possible, our warehouse sometimes ship the item before they see our request to cancel the order.

I've raised with our customer service team leaders the individual colleagues you've spoken to. I appreciate you've not had the level of service we expect to provide to all our customers, so internal action will be taken with the relevant team members to improve the service and reduce the chances of this happening in the future.

I can see our customer service team finally provided the free returns code and I hope this has now been resolved for you.

Usman
the dress that I ordered was supposed to be bright royal blue but when I got it today it was navy blue almost im so devastated because my birthday is in a couple of weeks and this dress was suppose to be it but its not the right color! Other than m that it fits good
Hey Britney,

Glad to hear the dress fit but sorry to hear the shade didn't match the website.

I'm sure you'll look fab in either colour but I've raised this with our studio and website teams, so they can make sure the image on site better matches the dress.

If you don't love the dress, please return it back to us and a refund will be processed back once our warehouse log the returns.

Have a great birthday and stay safe.

Usman
I had a good experience with this store, Ordered 2 items and we're a bit big on me. ( I had a Baby and got some weight so I'm still figuring out my new sizing) returned the parcel and got my refund pretty fast. Really good costumer service
Hey Diana,

Congrats on having a baby and hope you're both well.

We’re so glad you’re happy with your experience shopping with us! Come hit us up again anytime.

Usman
Ordered two size 10 bikinis, I used to be 8 but recently put on a bit of weight. They arrived and they are between size 6-8. Ridiculously small.
Hey Ella,

Sorry to hear the sizes weren't on point.

I've raised this with our quality control and buying teams. They'll perform extra checks on the bikinis and pass on any feedback to our suppliers, so they can ensure they better match our size guides.

Usman
It takes so long for your stuff to come and sometimes they even lost your package. Some items doesn’t always look like the picture
Hey Keyona,

Sorry to hear you've not had the best experience with us.

Depending on where the order is being shipped, orders can be delayed slightly in transit or from getting cleared through customs in the receiving country.

All our orders are fully tracked, so you can keep an eye on your haul as it makes it way to you. We work with our couriers and constantly monitor their service to make sure the vast majority of orders are delivered on time.

Usman
I ordered two oversized hoodies one size xl in grey marl for myself and black one size large for my daughter in the exact same style. The large one is huge and much bigger than the xl and too big for either of us which is strange as the xl fits me perfectly.
On another occasion I was sent a black top instead of the white one I ordered, it was the right style but wrong colour. Wouldnt order from here again was very disappointing.
Hey Gemma,

Sorry to hear our sizing wasn't on point and you received the wrong colour top.

I've raised this with our quality control and buying teams. They'll run further tests on the items to make sure they stick to our size guide and pass on any feedback to our suopliers to help reduce the chances of this happening in the future.

Please return these back to us and once our warehouse log the items back, a refund will be processed back to the original payment method.

Usman
I’ve ordered recently giving them the benefit of the doubt when the covid pandemic first hit because I had packages that were torn open/missing items. This past time I ordered, they sent the wrong sizing for the jacket I bought. I would like to say that I would order again since I love their clothing/style, but their customer service/refund process is horrible.
Hey,

I'm sorry to hear your orders have been arriving in this condition and the items weren't the correct size.

We've recently changed our courier parcel, so orders should now be delivered in better condition than before, as we take our customers feedback serious and work to improve based off it.

As we're a UK based company, our items will be labelled in UK sizes but it would be the equivalent to the local size ordered.

If the items still don't fit or aren't suitable, we used an online returns service the provides a fully trackable returns service for a low fee tom match sure our customers are kept up to date on their returns and refunds are processed as fast as possible.

Usman
I love pretty little thing but the past 2 times I’ve ordered from them the stuff that came was very different from the website so i don’t know if I trust it anymore
Hey Sarah,

I'm sorry to hear the items didn't match the website.

I've passed on your feedback to our website and studio teams, so they can look into this and make sure the images on site better match the items.

Please return these back to us, using our free returns service and a refund will be processed once our warehouse log the returns back.

PrettyLittleThing.com is rated 2.71 based on 2,092 reviews