Prestige Conservatories Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Prestige Conservatories

About Prestige Conservatories: A leading UK conservatory and orangery supplier covering the South of England.

info@prestigeconservatories.co.uk

Prestige Conservatories400 Thames Valley Park DriveReading

"Prestige designed and fitted a new conservatory for us. It has only been a few days since completion however, we are please to say that the finished product surpassed all expectations. Many thanks to the team and we would happily reccomend to others."
"Very happy with everything. Price was good and workmen very polite and courteous."
"Oir new orangery was completed last month and we pretty much spend all of our time there. Prestige did a fantastic job of bridging our living area and kitchen with the orangery and we now have a beautiful open plan area to spend time in. Thanks"
"Prestige are absolutely fantastic....as long as you only want half a job done, to chase them at every stage and then do the clear up work yourself with absolutely no customer contact following the final contractor coming out! The quality of the actual conservatory is lovely (but that is not from Prestige themselves), it’s just the builders and their lacklustre skills/very little care about presentation that leaves a lot to be desired!"
"Sales man made promises they couldn’t keep, quote stated 6-8 weeks from deposit, 3 months later we have a shoddy conservatory! Been a nightmare from start to finish! Un level floor, screws through frames, door not straight, bowed front, bowed gutters, leaks, dents in door frames the list is endless but to top it all off they did not care when I reported to them that after bricklayers had finished a brick fell and hit my son on the head! Didn’t even come to check the place was safe and the owner when you finally get to speak with him offers me a day out for my son..... really is that all you can say! Number of emails sent as he’s always abroad (probably using the money we pay them) no response at all! Don’t believe them when they say payment on completion as you have to pay each trade when they finish and then the company they order the conservatory through wants you to pay up even when the job isn’t finished! Even sending letters saying we have 7 days to pay as the work had been completed....... I think not!! When I received this letter we had different windows (as they sent two different ones) doors that would shut and most of the conservatory still laying in my garden!! AVOID at all costs they are crooks who want your money but won’t finish the job to the standards they state on their website (even the tradesmen tell you how bad the sales man is and the company and the owner slated the sales man) obviously we were not good enough for the service they provided to all the people that have given them a 5 star review, absolute joke!!"
Prestige Conservatories is rated 3.60 based on 5 reviews