Prestige Conservatories Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Prestige Conservatories
01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Prestige Conservatories?

info@prestigeconservatories.co.uk

Prestige Conservatories400 Thames Valley Park DriveReading

Tell us how Prestige Conservatories made you happy

"Sales man made promises they couldn’t keep, quote stated 6-8 weeks from deposit, 3 months later we have a shoddy conservatory! Been a nightmare from start to finish! Un level floor, screws through frames, door not straight, bowed front, bowed gutters, leaks, dents in door frames the list is endless but to top it all off they did not care when I reported to them that after bricklayers had finished a brick fell and hit my son on the head! Didn’t even come to check the place was safe and the owner when you finally get to speak with him offers me a day out for my son..... really is that all you can say! Number of emails sent as he’s always abroad (probably using the money we pay them) no response at all! Don’t believe them when they say payment on completion as you have to pay each trade when they finish and then the company they order the conservatory through wants you to pay up even when the job isn’t finished! Even sending letters saying we have 7 days to pay as the work had been completed....... I think not!! When I received this letter we had different windows (as they sent two different ones) doors that would shut and most of the conservatory still laying in my garden!! AVOID at all costs they are crooks who want your money but won’t finish the job to the standards they state on their website (even the tradesmen tell you how bad the sales man is and the company and the owner slated the sales man) obviously we were not good enough for the service they provided to all the people that have given them a 5 star review, absolute joke!!"
Are you Prestige Conservatories? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Prestige Conservatories is rated 3.60 based on 5 reviews