Pramcentre.co.uk Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Pramcentre.co.uk

Tell us how Pramcentre.co.uk made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over a month
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Hi, I would just like to pass on how great one of your staff was when I was in to buy our pram on Sunday 25/02/19. Her name was Lisa. Her knowledge and advice were excellent. Above that she was so kind and helpful. My elderly parents were with us, including my dad who has dementia. She went and got them both seats, helping in both the pram and nursery furniture sections. She also allowed them to leave through your bottom floor door to save my dad having to reclimb the stairs. I would like to say thanks for allowing us to include them in an important moment in our life."
"Shopped at the Glasgow Pram Centre over the weekend , and was delighted with the service. From the moment we walked through the door we were greeted by the sales staff who were friendly ,very knowledgeable , but not over pushy. We had already looked in. another couple of local stores , but found the Pram Centre to by far have the best selection , service , and even priced matched one item we had found a little cheaper online. Ordered pram , car seat and nursery furniture , with free of charge delivery and assembly on the room set. Very happy customer , will return for future purchases and recommend to family and friends."
"First visit to the Pram Centre and to start learning about what’s needed with travel systems etc. Eilidh was wonderful! Very knowledgeable and patient with all our enquiries. She was more than happy to take a few sets out to try for size in our car. Afterwards Eilidh wrote down everything we had seen so that we could go away and consider our best option. Thank-you! You made a daunting task much easier:-)"
"Great service from friendly and welcoming staff . Am onto the third baby so loads of visits . Thanks again Sandra always great service"
"Was in Glasgow pram centre on Friday pram shopping what a lovely shop :) staff are so friendly and helpful ordered a stunning V.I.B pram with Swarovski crystals love it so happy :) will be back for furniture."
"Happy customer was baffled with all the choices but the sales lady made it so much easier with a few quick lifestyle questions. All the family has used this shop and always happy with the service and I must say I know why would recommend."
"Amy from the pram centre was so attentive and helpful today with my daughter and her husband in advising them on what pushchair / pram might suit their lifestyle and needs. Amy even helped to see if some fitted into the boot of their car. We were really grateful for her product knowledge and input. I hope your manager realises what an asset you are to the pram centre. Thank you again Amy!"
"If I could give them 0 stars I would. 11 weeks late with my cot set which ended up costing me money with painters having to be rescheduled. Car seats supposed to be in for the beginning of December then told later on in December they would definetly be in. Two weeks from due date and still no car seats despite me phoning them constantly to ask for updates. Avoid at all cost."
"I was in your store a couple of weeks ago and was very impressed with the assistant that helped us. She was helpful, bubbly, cheerful and had great productnknowledge. Having been in retail myself for a long time I really appreciate good customer service. The assistants name was Eilidh."
"Exellent service. I was buying a Silver Cross Oberon doll pram through your webpage and I got extreamly good help from Stephanie through emails to be able to do it and she was very patient and always answered quickly every question I had. I had to come from Iceland to pick up my order and Stephanie made every efford to keep me up to date so I could book a flight. I can't express how grateful I am to her, she helped my daugher's dream come true😊 And when I came to your store to pick up my order I got excellent service there as well. I will defenatly recommend your store to anyone."
"Thank you so much to Chloe and Nadia for helping me today by finding adaptors for my pram you were very helpful it was very much appreciated x"
"Purchased a pram which was faulty and unsafe. Returned it and was told I would get a replacement within 2 weeks, 9 weeks later I am still left waiting. No offer for a replacement whilst I waited and no phone calls to update. After several phone calls I was told on 4 separate occasions it would be arriving and 4 trips to the shop and countless calls I’m still left without my pushchair but they will not give me a refund!"
"There is not a word for this company... this word has not been invented yet, it is that bad"
"Can’t thank hannah enough for her amazing service today she made this stressful time so much easier and was very knowledgable, helped me with my pram, car seat and furniture. Thank you"
"Query on delivery answered promptly and the product is of good quality. Allow a bit of time to assemble thought! Photos of three generations and the jealous dogs have made this their favourite spot"
"First time parents took the advice of the staff picked the pushchair and car seat &base can’t fault pardon the phrase but does anything that it said on the tin after 18months managed to be expecting again and with the option of just buying a tandem seat for the original pushchair as discussed first visit and a small cost for a complete service on the original chassis I must state I have had two great experiences ."
"Overall experience has been fantastic from start to finish would recommend"
"Amazing service amazing staff definitely recommend"
"TERRIBLE COMPANY. ABSOLUTELY WASTE OF YOUR LIFE if you use them."
"This is a fantastic shop it has everything to choose from all in 1 store staff are really friendly and helpful placed order last week and just been informed it is in stock can’t fault them been amazing from start to finish thank you"
Pramcentre.co.uk is rated 4.32 based on 2,444 reviews