Pramcentre.co.uk Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Pramcentre.co.uk

Tell us how Pramcentre.co.uk made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over a month
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Purchased a pram which was faulty and unsafe. Returned it and was told I would get a replacement within 2 weeks, 9 weeks later I am still left waiting. No offer for a replacement whilst I waited and no phone calls to update. After several phone calls I was told on 4 separate occasions it would be arriving and 4 trips to the shop and countless calls I’m still left without my pushchair but they will not give me a refund!"
"There is not a word for this company... this word has not been invented yet, it is that bad"
"Can’t thank hannah enough for her amazing service today she made this stressful time so much easier and was very knowledgable, helped me with my pram, car seat and furniture. Thank you"
"Query on delivery answered promptly and the product is of good quality. Allow a bit of time to assemble thought! Photos of three generations and the jealous dogs have made this their favourite spot"
"First time parents took the advice of the staff picked the pushchair and car seat &base can’t fault pardon the phrase but does anything that it said on the tin after 18months managed to be expecting again and with the option of just buying a tandem seat for the original pushchair as discussed first visit and a small cost for a complete service on the original chassis I must state I have had two great experiences ."
"Overall experience has been fantastic from start to finish would recommend"
"Amazing service amazing staff definitely recommend"
"TERRIBLE COMPANY. ABSOLUTELY WASTE OF YOUR LIFE if you use them."
"This is a fantastic shop it has everything to choose from all in 1 store staff are really friendly and helpful placed order last week and just been informed it is in stock can’t fault them been amazing from start to finish thank you"
"Avoid this retailer at all costs. The customer service is terrible. I had to chase my order and then when the pram was faulty the customer service was/ is shocking. The issue is still not resolved months later and communication is terrible."
"Would highly recommend pram centre just collected my whole order and from start to finish they have been great when we placed the order the staff were so knowledgable and made our choice very easy now just collected and again staff couldn’t have done enough for us"
"Amazing staff amazing shop - staff have so much knowledge and shop has everything under one roof with amazing deals very very happy customer thank you pram centre"
"The staff are all lovely and so helpful even when the shop is mega busy. Store is filled with everything you need and the customer service is brilliant. Management should be proud of their sales staff. 👍"
"Ordered car seat with an expectant delivery of 3/4 weeks. That expired so called to be told another 2 weeks. That expired so called yesterday and told yet again another 2 weeks. Cancelled order and received a refund. Ordered it elsewhere and it was delivered within 24 hrs. Disappointed with Pram centre’s delivery promises."
"Efficient!"
"The pramcentre was fantastic has everything you need for your new baby and the staff are very friendly and helpful."
"Quick delivery only 2 days,cot is perfect and easy to assemble! Would recommend"
"We purchased a cot top changer and cot mattress. The website was easy to use and the products priced similarly to other sellers. Prompt confirmation and delivery dates were given, arriving when promised."
"I placed an order for a BabyStyle Prestige Travel system back in April at the Baby Show at the SECC in Glagsow. I was told at the time that the order would take 6-8 weeks for delivery. Once that time had passed I decided to get in touch with Pram Centre as I had received no communication at all about the status of my order. I was told that it had been delayed by several weeks. The weeks passed and still no contact from PC, so i called again to see what was happening. I was told again that there was a further delay and that the chasis of the pram was out of stock. My due date was 5th August and i asked at the time if we could get a part delivery of the car seat just in case i went early and we had something to take our baby home from hospital with. Few weeks passed again and still no contact from PC about the rest of the pram. I called again to be told they couldn't find my order, and then that i had already received it. I asked to speak to a manger who sorted it out eventually and they told me i that it would be in the following week. I found the whole experience very disappointing and stressful in my later stages of pregnancy and it has put me off using The Pram Centre in future. The communication to customers about the status of orders is shocking."
"‪Glasgow Pram Centre is the WORST company I’ve ever dealt with!! Our Cot & Dresser were supposed to come Mid-June and we’re still waiting! In what was progress, we were told it would arrive in yesterday’s order (4th October) and they’d phone...funnily enough we’ve had no phone call. I think in all the phone calls we’ve made there has been one staff member who has been helpful although even then that was back in June the week before our baby arrived and we’re no further ahead."
Pramcentre.co.uk is rated 4.32 based on 2,433 reviews