Pramcentre.co.uk Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pramcentre.co.uk Reviews

sales@pramcentre.co.uk

Glasgow Pram Centre25 - 29 McFarlane Street

Tell us how Pramcentre.co.uk made you happy
Excellent customer service. Quick delivery. Slight damage to hood on carrycot, replacement delivered promptly with no fuss.
Visited the pram centre yesterday with my 2 daughters to purchase 2 prams, social distancing maintained and staff were happy to bring out whatever pram we requested to the gazebo outside. Staff were so helpful.Knowledgable and friendly - nothing was a bother to them. I highly recommend them if you are looking for 1st class service and quality baby goods.
Thank you!
Carol /
We went in for a browse to have a look at some prams. We had no intention of buying then a Cosatto pram we loved was on sale at a cheaper price than anywhere else. The staff were very accomodating and let us try our for as long as we needed, gave us a full demo and even offered to hold for 24hours for us.
Pram is perfect and can't wait to use it! Can't comment on delivery as we took away on the day but very happy with the service and our purchase as is my mum who bought it for us.
A minute ago
Disappointing and underwhelming…
Disappointing and underwhelming experience. Initially booked my appointment for the start of November this was cancelled 1hour before my appointment due to store refurbishment. I was travelling from Ayrshire and was literally leaving the door. Would have thought a store refurbishment was planned and I could have received a little more notice? However I was given a 10% off voucher for my next visit.
Rebooked my appointment for December and was told by the sales advisor not to buy because the pram bundle would be included in a January promotion or I would get something free, otherwise I would have bought the pram then.
I emailed the shop January 3rd asking what promotions were available on this pram and was told price would be £1117 with discount. The website states they will price match which is true because I have seen it online for £1119 but that doesn’t include any discount or promotion which I was told I was getting. I was then advised this was only discount so confused as to why the sales advisor in December said it would be included in a promotion.
Whilst I understand we are living in unprecedented times I still believe some level of customer service should be honoured. This is my first child and I believe buying your pram should be an exciting experience. I always would like to shop local as much as possible but unfortunately on this occasion I will be paying £2 more to buy online from a shop in England.
Tracy at the pram centre has been absolutely amazing! I cannot thank her and the team enough for everything they have done for me. Even within the pandemic Tracy has went above and beyond to ensure that I had everything I needed! I will definitely be back in the future thank you so much
i was in the pramcentre on friday the shop is getting a refit but the staff where very helpful nothing was any bother to them they kept apologising for the mess would definitely go back and cant wait to see the new store it will be amazing
To say I am flabbergasted would be an understatement , couldn’t believe what I saw during my recent visit to this store. The place is continuing to trade during major refurbishment works and a global pandemic !!! No one way system and no room inside for social distancing , total disgrace, should be shut down immediately.
To say I was shocked when I entered this store at the weekend is an understatement. I am completely appalled! The place was busy, no one keeping count on who was entering, no one way system. Everyone touching everything. I felt completely unsafe. Virus breeding ground. This is not acceptable. Putting the public at risk of COVID-19 and also their own staff! Won’t be back.
The pram centre have been very helpful with our orders.
Made appointment for 18/6 at 11.30. Were not advised on entry that store would close for lunch at 12.15. Had to leave 12.15, so headed home and ordered on-line. After 8 weeks emailed to ask about order, was advised that due to a technical error, order had not been completed, email also advised certain items no longer available. Baby arrived early, so phoned sales. Staff very helpful and provided all of my order within hours for me to collect. Part of order wrong. Tried phoning but kept on hold several times for 15mins then cut off, so emailed. Asked for photographic proof of problem, supplied this immediately but heard nothing so phoned back 24 hours later and problem resolved speedily.
Prices good. Great variety if stock. Service very dependent on who you happen to be speaking to/emailing.
Good communication and kept updated throughout for delivery. Good service
Great one stop shop and staff extremely helpful
Excellent service & very quick on updates.. highly recommended
Can’t fault the service , any issues have been quickly rectified
I ordered a Stokke Beat pram and carry cot. The price was similar with all the other websites, but they were also offering with it a FREE Cabriofox car seat (called the store to make sure that was the case before placing the order). Seemed reasonable to wait up to 5 weeks to receive the order (for all the other websites is 5 days delivery) to also get the car seat.
Today, after all this wait I have received the order - only the pram and the carry cot, no car seat at all!!!!
What is more incredible is that now I am trying to speak with them and nobody is answering! My call is in a queue for the last hour and 15 minutes!!! Not sure if they think by not answering people will just get tired and they can do whatever they like. Really worst service everrr!!!!

After all this wait the phone call just got disconnected! This is incredible!
Amazing selection and fabulous customer services. Really help us decide, very knowledgable, lovely staff and especially Lisa. They show you how to take the prams apart and listen to your wishes. Fabulous place. Definitely brilliant for first time buyers
Spoke to Kerry regarding delivery.was so helpful in working a suitable time with me as I’m a carer and working long hours.Pram is perfect .Thanks .Would definitely recommend The pram centre
Absolutely disgusted to be perfectly honest with the after sales from the Glasgow Pram Centre. Spent a considerable amount of time in store on 26th January & Ordered our pram, car seat etc (bundle of everything we needed), baby due in June. Originally asked to collect early May. However, after leaving the store & reading several reviews online (which have been rubbished by the person who rang me today), I called the store & emailed on the 6th February to arrange collecting A.S.A.P. I was told this was not a problem & they would call me within a few weeks for collection. I rang again on the 10th March for an update & was told they were just waiting on my carseat & then everything would be ready to collect. I have received a phone call today, 25th March to say they cannot fulfill my pram order at all! Appaling after ordering so far in advance & having nothing to do with the Current COVID19 situation. I was offered another pram, however this is not acceptable given the fact of how personal each persons pram choice is. Furthermore, if I had wanted the pram offered, I'm sure I would have chosen this in the first place when I was in store. It was obviously just a convienient choice of what you have spare. If you are taking orders & deposits from customers, you should have knowledge as to whether or not you can get the items. Especially if ordering almost 6 months in advance! I should have trusted my gut, & especially after finding such bad reviews, cancelled the order in February & went elsewhere. However, I did not & it has put myself in a horrible position feeling totally unprepared for my babys arrival. Even more so since most shops are now shut, therefore cannot get a chance to go out & shop normally for these neccesities. You should be ashamed!
We are genuinely sorry that you cannot get your chosen pram ,let me please state a few facts-

The pram you ordered was a Baby Style Prestige. We received an email from Baby Style on the 24th March 13.55 pm to inform us they were closing that day without notice until the 14th April. Other suppliers have staff working from home remotely , and warehouse staff picking and packing but Baby Style have decided to close their full operation , and as from 24th March with no further shipments being made. This took us by surprise and left us with a huge problem of customers’ orders we now can’t fulfil. This is not a position we ever want to be in , however they state “This is not a choice we have made lightly , but the health of our team members and wider responsibility to the whole population of the UK is the most important factor to us coming to this conclusion” I’m happy to send you the email we received from Baby Style, you can also see the statement posted on their website https://babystyle.co.uk/covid-19-update/

All our customers have been pulling forward orders understandably for delivery ASAP , and although we have now closed the showroom in line with the latest guidance from the government, we are working round the clock with our suppliers to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. We are operating a strictly by appointment only collection service , all done within the guidelines for social distancing.

Unfortunately we’ve had to call a small minority of customers to inform them their prams won’t be arriving on time , all have been more than understanding , all except you. We’re offering customers other alternatives that are the closest to their original choice , not prams that are “just a convenient choice” as you state. We also offered you a free car seat base , and a 10% discount from any reselection.

We take orders and deposit in good faith , and of course had absolutely no idea that we would find ourselves in a global Coronavirus pandemic when we took your order back in January , and for you to suggest otherwise is simply ridiculous.

We are still happy to try and find you an alternative , so fell free to call the store today , and we will do our utmost to help in these difficult times.

Please do stay safe.

Keith Stark
Amazing experience from the shop to delivery and build of furniture which was built by Shaun and Mathew amazing job well done from the guys could not have asked for better! Thanks so much for all your help through out ordering pram, swing chairs, Moses baskets and furniture. Would highly recommend your services to family and friends I look forward to receiving my pram for the little one arriving. Thanks again!!
Acc no - C930266
Hannah from the pram centre really knows her stuff. She helped me make a decision on which pram, car seat and bed side cot. She had great knowledge and took time to show me how to assemble and dismantle the pram. I went for the iCandy all terrain, Joie ispin car seat and Chico next to me magic bed side cot. I feel good now that I have made a dent in the baby basket. I will be back for the rest Hannah x
Pramcentre.co.uk is rated 4.32 based on 2,477 reviews