Pramcentre.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Pramcentre.co.uk

How would you rate Pramcentre.co.uk ?

"Would never go back ordered a pram and moses basket to be phoned and told they couldnt get the pram eventually picked a new one.phoned on date to pick it up to be told they couldnt get the moses basket we wanted.went into shop picked a new moses basket and picked up pram.went home built pram some of it missing.phoned shop to be told you sure its missing.after the lady goes to check she tells us yes there is a box here for you.go back into store to be told no box here for you.she eventually goes and checks and finds the box that was meant for us.in all that not one appology for any of it.would never recomend it to anyone."
"Me and my daughter went pram shopping. to the pram centre It. had great staff and friendly service made us feel very comfortable .a big thanks to all staff . Order number C922901."
"I first used the Pram Centre for my first born 13 years ago, I now have 2 year old & one on the way. There was only one shop I would go to & that's the Pram Centre, there is loads of choice & great value for money."
"Received excellent customer service and advice during our visit and as promised the Pram centre matched and beat the price of a pram we had found elsewhere so we are delighted!"
"Over 10days and still waiting for my delivery. Left 2 messages for someone to let me know what’s happening. Finally I get an email to say my delivery has been dispatched and an attachment to cancel my delivery, but no other details given like when I’m actually going to get the delivery!!!! Took my payment quick enough!!! Such poor customer service would have expected a courtesy call/email to say there’s been a delay!!! If i could give this 0 stars I would! Wish I used my amazon account to purchase the item!! Still waiting for my parcel!!!!!!!!! Won’t be ordering from here again! Was supposed to be a present for an occasion thats now happened. So disappointed and utterly shocked at the service."
"Visited the store (02/06/18) looking to purchase a buggy for my 20 month old grand daughter. A young girl (Tracy) assisted me and recommended products within my budget to suit my needs. She was very knowledgeable and professional which I found very impressive. She made my visit/purchase very enjoyable."
Lucie Rossignol
Verified Reviewer
"J'ai commandé un siège auto le 15/04/18, nous sommes le 06/06/18 et j'attends toujours mon siège ... Le service client est déplorable, ils refusent tout geste commercial, ce qui m'aurait semblé le minimum vu le désagrément occasionné (j'ai urgemment besoin de ce siège). Je croise maintenant les doigts pour que le colis finisse par arriver et surtout en bon état ...."
"Absolutely terrible service. They contacted us to say pram would be delivered! Waited in all day. DPD said only had information, no parcel. No delivery. Pram Centre Said it was human error! No compensation but could give us a wee free gift! List a days salary. We are a family run business and can’t give compensation! We have paid in full! Still no pram!! Losing another days salary tomorrow waiting for delivery!! Wish we had taken advice of other customers who had been let down. Very happy to take your money but not to provide the service!! Would definitely not recommend and would not buy anything else from them! I’m absolutely disappointed and disgusted! Hope you have better luck!!"
"lowest online price for the particular model . prompt delivery"
SOFIA MESSINI
Verified Reviewer
"I made my order at 08.05.2018. After one week I haven't receive my product but they had took my money from my account. When I call them and after I had 15mins on the line they told me that they don't have the color I order and if I would like an other one but they never informed me for that. As I said I would like to wait for the right color they told me that I will have my parcel at Monday 21st of May. On Tuesday nothing had come yet and I had to call them again and wait again 20mins on the line where they told me that they will deliver my order the next day. So I was waiting 16 days for something that they are saying on their site: ''Free delivery within three working days (with exception of flat pack furniture, Drop-shipped goods & all Mamas & Papas products which can be up to 10 days delivery)''. They never sent me anything for compensation, even I told them twice on the phone that I am very disappointed. The worst service I ever seen."
"bought 4 moms mama roo... happy with my purchase !"
"Customer service was fantastic, and the products where amazing. Would be happy to recommend to others."
"Great friendly service from the PramCentre at the Glasgow Baby & Toddler show. Bought our pram and bedroom furniture and they are even holding the items until it is closer to our due date! :D Orders: 43345, 43420"
"Great service from the teams at the baby show managed to get everything we needed and also they are holding the items until closer to our due date so no hassle or stress! Orders 43783/43632"
"Have visited this shop many times after finding out I was pregnant and just love it. Ordered my pram and car seat at the Baby and Toddler show and I am delighted with it. Looking forward to visiting again for more accessories etc :) Order number 43100. Thank you!!!!"
"Ordered our nursery furniture and pram from the pram centre last week. The service was fantastic - very knowledgable sales assistant who spent lots of time with us and made the experience a great one!! I will definitely be back for the rest of my purchases. Order number 43712"
Henrich Kopacik
Unverified Reviewer
"We just got a mega deal at a baby show in glasgow. Cant wait. Thank you. Sales order 43329"
Henrich Kopacik
Verified Reviewer
"God a mega great deal at a baby show in glasgow. We paid just deposit and can't wait. Thank you."
"Got a great deal at the Glasgow Baby and Toddler Show! Can't wait to have our baby in his beautiful pram. Order/account number C922060"
Suzanne Barrie
Verified Reviewer
"We are expecting our first baby and have purchased our Pram and car seat from the Pram centre. The staff have been so helpful, there’s so much choice and the prices are unbeatable. Thanks for making our first parent experience fantastic!"
Pramcentre.co.uk is rated 4.33 based on 2,378 reviews