Pramcentre.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Pramcentre.co.uk

How would you rate Pramcentre.co.uk?

"Very happy thanks so much can't wait for my little baby to sleep in his bed"
Debbie McGowan
Verified Reviewer
"I had selected and ordered all furniture, pram and equipment I needed for my first daughter in 2015. When I became pregnant again in 2017, due in May 2018, I had no hesitation in returning to order further things I needed. The staff were so helpful and made the whole process so simply and helped me feel at ease. Deliveries were arranged easily and came when they said they would. If I ever had any queries they were resolved quickly and efficiently. I would certainly recommend the centre as they have everything you need, the staff are great and really help you feel at ease and do everything for you to make the whole process much easier."
Ashleigh Ferrie
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful and friendly staff. I have got everything I need from pram centre for my first babies arrival"
"Very easy to purchase my item and very quick on delivery"
Mrs Lynne Crawford
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely disgusted by the service given after foning to see if all parts of our pram were in stock to be told ready for collection from 2nd April came to collect our pram on 5th April to be informed that actually our adapters were not in yet and would be in the next delivery n posted to us, i have just called the store again this morning as heard nothing to be told they are now out of stock... How can you justify as a store taking such orders and giving out collection dates given we ordered all this more than 6 months ago to then few days before our baby due being told ehh their not here and our drivers will drop them off when they come into store maybe next week... Shocking customer service if u ask me and i will now not be back to purchase another item from your store and will make sure that i do not recommend you to any family or friends......."
"Useless customer service staff. I’ve been waiting over 5 weeks now for a replacement pram. Rogue trader in my opinion!!"
"I got to build the exact pram package that I was looking for. The staff were super helpful but not pushy. The only criticism is that the store was very warm, which made for a slightly light headed mum to be!"
Martha Winchester
Unverified Reviewer
"The girl Julie was so helpful. No problems for her to take apart three prams for us to look at. Told us about your event in April. We will defo be there. Thank you and my daughter got the pram she wants."
Peter Scanlan
Verified Reviewer
"Was unsure about visiting having read some of previous reviews. As my daughter was here for the weekend decided to go and see for ourselves. Well service was truly excellent. My daughter asked to have demos on several prams and staff were superb. Explanations, demonstrations even a trial for size in car boot were all met with first class attention, smiles and service. Could not have been any better. Even at checkout, when ordering pram I was delighted to find no charge for delivery, even to South of England. Fantastic, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!"
"Had a great experience with the Glasgow pram centre from start to finish. All staff I had contact with where professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The items that I purchased are of good quality and exactly what I expected-C918829"
"Will never order from this site again I ordered 4 items from here on the 11th of March about a week later I received only 1 of my items so I rang them and asked them where my other items are and they told me they was out of stock yet I didn’t even get a email to be told they was out of stock it took for me to ring them I then asked how long it was going to be till I received my items they told me a week I then still didn’t receive anything so rang up again to be told they still haven’t got the items in stock and they will be in by end of the week and it’s now the 3rd of April and still haven’t received them I rang up today to be told that they are due for delivery 6th of April so I asked her to go check to see if they have actually come in stock she came back to tell me that they have been sent in one Grey sheet and one white which is not what I order I have ordered 2 grey sheets and a waterproof sheet so I asked if they had a complaints department I can speak to for her to reply now it’s only a store we don’t do conplaints and now waiting for someone to ring me back to find out what is going on with my order nearly 4 weeks later this company is a absolute joke!!!!!"
"Second time at pram centre Glasgow today. Both times very helpful staff to show us everything about the pram we chose. Bit of a mix up with colour/price but was very quickly sorted and the lady went out of her way to make sure we were happy and got everything we wanted. (She really was great!) Overall very pleased so far with service."
"This whole transaction has been a nightmare, to begin my pram was "awaiting stock" and when I saw that it was now in stock I have to PROMPT PramCentre with several emails to even sent it out to me, they did. I bought I new model of a pram from them, when it came it was immediately clear this was the OLD MODEL with stickers stuck over the old name to deceive customers, but sold for over £200 more. I contacted them for a return which took MANY MANY emails and almost a week of back and forth to finally happen. I am now waiting for an almost £1000 refund from then they said would be processed immediately upon the pram getting back to them. This was days ago now. In my opinion they're con artists. I've seen other complaints of people not receiving refunds too. I will be taking legal action if my refund isn't issued within the next few days as I have the emails to prove they have lied and been deceptive. Disgusting service. I would not only not recommend, but encourage people NOT to use their service."
"Purchased a bouncer for my little boy. I was contacted around a week later to say that there was a stock issue and it would be a further 3 weeks if I was happy to wait. I asked to cancel my order and ask for a refund. I have sent numerous emails requesting my money back but I am yet to receive a refund. Agents have not replied to me and one has advised they will get my refund processed however this was never done."
Louise Welsh
Verified Reviewer
"The staff at the desk were so helpful and willing to go the extra mile. They were very happy to pricematch and arrange for delivery, and when i needed to modify my order it was no trouble at all."
Laura Haughey
Unverified Reviewer
"I had a small issue with my order and Stephanie dealt with it very quickly and professionally. She went above and beyond to resolve this. Thank you"
"Wonderful friendly helpful and informative service today from Lisa, Amy and Hannah who let us take our time and didn’t try to push us into spending more than we need to. Thank you!"
"Shopped in pram centre today. Sales Staff are so friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble and all questions answered. They definitely know what they are talking about. Staff at desk are also very pleasant and efficient. No complaints from me. I will definitely be back. Have used before and delivery was spot on."
"In the store on Saturday, 3rd time mum and I still enjoy visiting the store. Lovely helpful girls! Love love love!"
"I would just like to say was at the pramcentre today first time mum the staff was so helpful they made me at ease showed me all the different prams how they worked tried them in my car didn’t even complain when we were out in the snow a few times they were really great would definitely recommend to everyone ❤️"
Pramcentre.co.uk is rated 4.34 based on 2,346 reviews