Pramcentre.co.uk Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pramcentre.co.uk Reviews

sales@pramcentre.co.uk

Glasgow Pram Centre25 - 29 McFarlane Street

Tell us how Pramcentre.co.uk made you happy
Excellent service & very quick on updates.. highly recommended
Can’t fault the service , any issues have been quickly rectified
I ordered a Stokke Beat pram and carry cot. The price was similar with all the other websites, but they were also offering with it a FREE Cabriofox car seat (called the store to make sure that was the case before placing the order). Seemed reasonable to wait up to 5 weeks to receive the order (for all the other websites is 5 days delivery) to also get the car seat.
Today, after all this wait I have received the order - only the pram and the carry cot, no car seat at all!!!!
What is more incredible is that now I am trying to speak with them and nobody is answering! My call is in a queue for the last hour and 15 minutes!!! Not sure if they think by not answering people will just get tired and they can do whatever they like. Really worst service everrr!!!!

After all this wait the phone call just got disconnected! This is incredible!
Amazing selection and fabulous customer services. Really help us decide, very knowledgable, lovely staff and especially Lisa. They show you how to take the prams apart and listen to your wishes. Fabulous place. Definitely brilliant for first time buyers
Spoke to Kerry regarding delivery.was so helpful in working a suitable time with me as I’m a carer and working long hours.Pram is perfect .Thanks .Would definitely recommend The pram centre
Absolutely disgusted to be perfectly honest with the after sales from the Glasgow Pram Centre. Spent a considerable amount of time in store on 26th January & Ordered our pram, car seat etc (bundle of everything we needed), baby due in June. Originally asked to collect early May. However, after leaving the store & reading several reviews online (which have been rubbished by the person who rang me today), I called the store & emailed on the 6th February to arrange collecting A.S.A.P. I was told this was not a problem & they would call me within a few weeks for collection. I rang again on the 10th March for an update & was told they were just waiting on my carseat & then everything would be ready to collect. I have received a phone call today, 25th March to say they cannot fulfill my pram order at all! Appaling after ordering so far in advance & having nothing to do with the Current COVID19 situation. I was offered another pram, however this is not acceptable given the fact of how personal each persons pram choice is. Furthermore, if I had wanted the pram offered, I'm sure I would have chosen this in the first place when I was in store. It was obviously just a convienient choice of what you have spare. If you are taking orders & deposits from customers, you should have knowledge as to whether or not you can get the items. Especially if ordering almost 6 months in advance! I should have trusted my gut, & especially after finding such bad reviews, cancelled the order in February & went elsewhere. However, I did not & it has put myself in a horrible position feeling totally unprepared for my babys arrival. Even more so since most shops are now shut, therefore cannot get a chance to go out & shop normally for these neccesities. You should be ashamed!
We are genuinely sorry that you cannot get your chosen pram ,let me please state a few facts-

The pram you ordered was a Baby Style Prestige. We received an email from Baby Style on the 24th March 13.55 pm to inform us they were closing that day without notice until the 14th April. Other suppliers have staff working from home remotely , and warehouse staff picking and packing but Baby Style have decided to close their full operation , and as from 24th March with no further shipments being made. This took us by surprise and left us with a huge problem of customers’ orders we now can’t fulfil. This is not a position we ever want to be in , however they state “This is not a choice we have made lightly , but the health of our team members and wider responsibility to the whole population of the UK is the most important factor to us coming to this conclusion” I’m happy to send you the email we received from Baby Style, you can also see the statement posted on their website https://babystyle.co.uk/covid-19-update/

All our customers have been pulling forward orders understandably for delivery ASAP , and although we have now closed the showroom in line with the latest guidance from the government, we are working round the clock with our suppliers to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. We are operating a strictly by appointment only collection service , all done within the guidelines for social distancing.

Unfortunately we’ve had to call a small minority of customers to inform them their prams won’t be arriving on time , all have been more than understanding , all except you. We’re offering customers other alternatives that are the closest to their original choice , not prams that are “just a convenient choice” as you state. We also offered you a free car seat base , and a 10% discount from any reselection.

We take orders and deposit in good faith , and of course had absolutely no idea that we would find ourselves in a global Coronavirus pandemic when we took your order back in January , and for you to suggest otherwise is simply ridiculous.

We are still happy to try and find you an alternative , so fell free to call the store today , and we will do our utmost to help in these difficult times.

Please do stay safe.

Keith Stark
Amazing experience from the shop to delivery and build of furniture which was built by Shaun and Mathew amazing job well done from the guys could not have asked for better! Thanks so much for all your help through out ordering pram, swing chairs, Moses baskets and furniture. Would highly recommend your services to family and friends I look forward to receiving my pram for the little one arriving. Thanks again!!
Acc no - C930266
Hannah from the pram centre really knows her stuff. She helped me make a decision on which pram, car seat and bed side cot. She had great knowledge and took time to show me how to assemble and dismantle the pram. I went for the iCandy all terrain, Joie ispin car seat and Chico next to me magic bed side cot. I feel good now that I have made a dent in the baby basket. I will be back for the rest Hannah x
Great responsive customer service. Highly recommend. Will be returning next time I need something for the little ones. ☺️
Our family bought over £2,000 of baby goods earlier this year. We’ve been in the inverness shop twice since buying our baby items and the lady that runs the shop didn’t acknowledge us at all. Didn’t even say hello when we went into the shop and we actually had the pram with us. Ignorant lady.
We bought our pram from the Pram Centre in 2017. A year and a half later it developed a fault (brake doesn't work any more). I couldn't find any useful information about the product warranty on the manufacturer website - unless it was purchased directly from the manufacturer. So I emailed the Pram Centre asking whether there is a warranty. Stephanie replied to me within half an hour of my enquiry. Thankfully the pram is covered under the manufacturers warranty and I'm contacting them to fix it. Even after two years the staff at the Pram Centre are helping me resolve issues. The customer service here is amazing and I would strongly recommend this small family run business to anyone looking for baby items - prams, car seats etc!
I was in the store because i wanted to buy the nursury furniture and a pram for my first baby and Lisa was so friendly an gave us an amazing customer service. Thank you
Have always had a good experience at the Pram centre, staff have always been helpful. Can’t wait to get all the products I’ve ordered.

Acc no: C929808
My daughter and I in today to choose her pram Tracey couldn't have been more helpful. We spent ages going over all the different types without putting any pressure on her to make a decision. Luckily the one she choice was in stock so we were able to take it away. Thank you Tracey for today and the £1 coin for Olives little zippy pouch first of many a.c. nos C927781
Truly awful. You may think you’ve had a good experience (those who have done positive reviews) but I just hope you never have an issue with any product bought from this company. If you do the way they deal with it will be awful. Months taken to reply to emails, incorrect information given and they have no knowledge of consumer rights!
Ordered pram 2 weeks ago staff were amazing helping us choose our perfect pram it was delivered today on their van all in all very professional service from start to finish
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH BAD REVIEWS, never had such a pleasant experience from start to finish, here you will see why.......

As a business manager myself, I am fully aware of what is expected for excellent customer service!! Glasgow Pram Centre gives the whole experience.

Everyone always wants to right a bad review and never a good, therefore I want new parents like myself and partner to have the faith in them that I had.

After reading mixed reviews I wasn’t completely sure what to expect, however, the staff are brilliant, such a laugh and full of knowledge.

I chose a VIB pram. I was aware of all the time scales and was updated at every moment, and was told if I wasn’t updated I wasn’t to panic as they would be in touch when necessary.

They gave me a phone yesterday to let me know everything was all ready to collect and they gave me the option to leave it there until next week to be delivered. This only took 3 weeks for my pram to be ready for collection and I am not due for another 4 weeks. However I am due to go early so they made sure it would be here for me to put my mind at rest.

Couldn’t be happier with my whole experience from Glasgow pram centre. They have made mine more magical. And now I can’t wait to be pushing about my new sparkly pram!!!!
Avoid avoid avoid. Had the most stressful experience due to the Glasgow pram centre. Ordered pram/car seat bundle. Was phoned to say the car seat by that make was deemed unsafe so they were giving another one which was fine, received a call last week (24th) to say car seat was in the shop. I asked when the pram would be in (says on receipt 01/05) and was told that it would be in the end of the month but couldn’t give specific date. Rang on the 1st and was told by Alison that it wasn’t in, there was a delay, that was all the info she could give me as “she only worked here” and she was getting someone to ring me back however didn’t confirm phone number / names etc. I called supplier of pram and they seemed to think if pram had been ordered that day it would be in shop now. I called back later that day, took 35 min to get through to be told that there was a delay and the lady who rang me about car seat told me that day that it could be 2 weeks time - a lie (I’m due the 15th). Was on the phone for well over an hour not knowing if the baby was going to be here before the pram! Ended up travelling down to the pram centre and was told that it would be in on the Friday or Tuesday and she took £80 off remaining bill. Manager recognised that I should have been informed of any delays and apologised. Apology and receiving discount was appreciated but nearly a full day was wasted trying to find out quite simply when I was getting a pram that had cost me nearly £900. No one could give an answer and some staff quite frankly were plain rude. I ordered a pram in March and nobody could tell me where it was or when it was coming. Very stressful experience for expecting mothers. AVOID!! Go to mothercare!!!!
Just visited the Baby and Toddler Show at the SECC Glasgow. My daughter is expecting twins and staff from The Pram Centre couldn’t have been more helpful and spent ages making sure we got the best pram.
Our first grandchild, The Glasgow Pram Centre were excellent, we got everything we needed. Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable, car seat advise and fitted properly into both cars. Lots of prams available, we wanted something that was practical and would fit in the car, they had lots of prams which they demonstrated and then made sure the one we chose fitted in the boot. Fantastic range of cots, bedroom furniture, beautiful bedding. Great service, thank you to all the staff who helped us, we will be back for the next stage.
Pramcentre.co.uk is rated 4.32 based on 2,466 reviews