Plastic Sheets Direct Reviews

5 Rating 16 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Plastic Sheets Direct
Read Plastic Sheets Direct Reviews

About Plastic Sheets Direct:

Plastic Sheets Direct have been supplying contractors, DIYers and the trade with plastic sheets cut to size since 2001. We have a significantly large assortment of plastic products. More specifically, you can choose from over 350 products. As a result, there is a product suitable for every project.

Tell us how Plastic Sheets Direct made you happy
Excellent product and very prompt, efficient, friendly service. Needed a replacement plastic disc for a sun tunnel. Original one was broken. Couldn’t find one online anywhere. Decided to try a made to measure plastic disc. It’s perfect. And a bargain too! I would highly recommend Plastic Sheets Direct.
Excellent service and product. We had lost our windows in our allotment shed. The replacement plastic cut to the exact size worked perfectly. Would highly recommend to both friends and family. Thank you.
Excellent service
Bought some clear acrylic 6mm. It came cut to size. It’s now working very well as a windbreaker in my car.
Great service and product. Best value for money Fast delivery
4 sheets ordered arrived within a week, perfect fit. Thought they were a bit expensive but they will probably last for years. Thinkinking about changing the whole greenhouse now!
The whole process was excellent 👍 Would recommend
Quick and efficient service. Sheets cut perfectly to size.
Plastic Sheets were incredible, I was let down by another supplier and I contacted them for help. They produced my order the next morning saving the day - thanks so much, will definitely use you again!!
Excellent quality and service.
Really good service. Website easy to use to complete order. Good price and quick delivery. Will be using this company again.
Excellent service, very easy to order. The glass in one of our framed picture had broken. We decided to order 2mm Clear Acrylic. it arrived within two days cut perfectly to our measurements. Looks great, really pleased.
Great service and reasonable price
Easy order process, fast shipping, excellent packaging and a very good quality product. 100% would recommend.
Bough two 1200 x 2.4 x 5mm polycarbonate sheets = to provide a roof for a pergola = on a paved patio = to protect from the pine tree needles and birds etc. More than happy to recommend PSD = 10 out 10 = for value, delivery and their service support.
I replaced my greenhouse window panes with plastic ones and I'm really happy with the results. The service was fast and efficient, so I will certainly be a returning customer!
Plastic Sheets Direct is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews