Pizza Hut Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pizza Hut deliver?

How can I contact Pizza Hut?

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Their customer service is rubbish. They promise that the online order will be delivered within a certain time. (Double the time plus more and we were still waiting) complained and they said they will send a £10 voucher in 3 days!! Two months later nothing. Sent an email to ask and no reply. Two weeks later I called and they said only the person who emailed me can help me. They can’t even issue a voucher with out this person apparently. So I have complained again. It’s ridiculous. It’s happen twice this year on both occasions being online orders which should have been there on time but wasn’t!!!!!!!!"
Are you Pizza Hut? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Pizza Hut is rated 2.14 based on 64 reviews