Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
I have been robbed of my money completely, if I could give it a lower star rating I happily would. Ordered around 11:30am was supposed to come around 12/12:30pm, It’s now 2:30pm. I called to ask what was happening at 1pm I was only then told that the oven was broken? I should have been informed rather than being left waiting for my order, which clearly was not coming. I was also told my order would be with me in an hour so 2pm I was fed up so I asked for a refund. They said I could get my refund within an hour, I let them know I was coming to the restaurant as I had been messed around enough already and had paid by card. I turn up and the restaurant is closed, I wait until 1:30pm knocking on the door as my phone had died. I then returned home as there was no answer! I charged my phone calling them at 1:40pm they answer I told them that I had been to the shop and the lady who answered asked me to hold on but instead hung up on me. I called back and the lady said the shop is open I told her that I had already been to the shop and it is closed. The lady then told me it is open so I said that i wanted to speak to the manager. The lady immediately hung up the phone on me. I was beyond fuming so I went back up there leaving at 1:45pm. I got there and they were still closed so I rang the restaurant again and had the lady telling me they were open. I was standing outside with the door clearly locked. I told the lady this and then they unlocked the door and eventually let me in. While I was in there obviously very annoyed one of the members of staff was talking to me. The member of staff told me I cannot get my money back and I cannot use the card machine to get a refund, even though I had paid by card. Instead They told me I have to wait for an email. The Whole time of me talking to this member of staff I had the lady who I had previously been on the phone to laughing and sniggering at me. I am most very disgusted with the service and outrage of which has happened today with this shitty franchise! I got home for 2:30pm and I am now left without food, short of money, and have had 2 wasted travels, as well as wasted time and fuel. I really hope this does not happen to anyone else.
Ordered pizza hut delivery from Mansfield via their website and was told on the page that they had received my order. Called them to change my order for them to tell me they never received it! Checked my bank and saw the amount was in pending transactions so I called customer services to say that they had took my money but I had no food and was advised there was a system error and it will take 10 to 15 working days for my money to be back in my account! If I hadn't have rung the local pizza hut id of still been sat here waiting for my food! Tried to call customer services back 5 times and line kept going dead! Should have gone to dominoes Don't ever order pizza hut delivery!
Their customer service is rubbish. They promise that the online order will be delivered within a certain time. (Double the time plus more and we were still waiting) complained and they said they will send a £10 voucher in 3 days!! Two months later nothing. Sent an email to ask and no reply. Two weeks later I called and they said only the person who emailed me can help me. They can’t even issue a voucher with out this person apparently. So I have complained again. It’s ridiculous. It’s happen twice this year on both occasions being online orders which should have been there on time but wasn’t!!!!!!!!
Pizza Hut is rated 1.88 based on 97 reviews