Pet Drugs Online Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Pet Drugs Online
10PM
10PM

About Pet Drugs Online: Orange PAYG incorporates a range of handets and tariffs across the Orange range. Includes the best selling San Francisco and benefits such as Orange Wednesdays

contact@petdrugsonline.co.uk

5 The Dairy,
Priston Mill,
Priston

Category:
Pets

Tell us how Pet Drugs Online made you happy

"Very friendly, helpful when called. Clear advice given regarding prescriptions. All medications arrived by post without delay"
Are you Pet Drugs Online? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic service and saved me a fortune on what it cost at the vets."
"Fantastic service as always! I have been using the company for a while now due to the low prices, quick delivery and friendly staff. I will always recommend this company to my friends."
"I have used Pet Drugs Online for a while now. They have saved me a lot of money over the years! Delivery is always quick. No problems :-)"
"products well priced and packaged, efficient delivery and reliable!"
"They've helped me make my Macey's medication far more affordable. Her she's got joint and organ problems and so the cost of meds from the vets was very high. She was going to get them, but it was a struggle. So I was delighted to find I could by these medicines online far cheaper. Keeps the old girl going a treat and with no vet trips either!"
"Great service, fast delivery and competitive prices! Highly recommend to everyone who hasn't used it!"
"I've been using Pet Drugs Online for past 3 years and I've always found them to be excellent value and fast service. Anytime I have had to call their customer service staff are always friendly, informative and very good at what they do. I have told lots of my friends about the site and they have all had similar experience. The site is easy to use and I for one could not recommend them more highly."
"Second time we have ordered our dogs prescription. We are saving 50% each time and getting 50 rather than 20 tablets. Amazing value over our vets."
"Extremely bad customer service. There was a problem with my prescription and they never bother to contact me to inform me, I was left waiting thinking everything was fine until I called them to ask what happened to my order. The women on the phone blamed the lack of contact on a system problem & reading the reviews there seems to be a lot of system problems with this company…"
"Placed my order with this company for the first time. E mail my dog prescription the following day to be told 24 hours later that the recipient server did not connect. When contacted, the company said there is nothing wrong with our server. Should be my e mail address !!!! 1 star too good for them. Nil point more likely. Hopefully I will get my money back straight away or will I have to wait due to server issue !!!!"
"One star is too a high avrating for this company. I have never used them before and certainly won’t use them again. I ordered a large bag if dietary dog food over 2 weeks. Despite the money leaving my account the day after placing the order the product has not arrived. The tracking information says it has been dispatched. I contacted the company a week ago and was advised there had been a warehouse error and it would be dispatched immediately, This did not happen. I have asked for a refund so I can order elsewhere but don’t hold out much hope of hearing from them again."
"Have tried to speak with someone for over 30 minutes but the phone is continually engaged. If they are busy then they need another operator. Also, when I tried to order on line, got as far as checkout and then the page froze. Tried it 6 times, same result! Only good thing to say is that their prices are good."
"Items ordered were very reasonably priced and delivery was prompt."
"I ordered quite a few items on prescription inc life saving heart meds that were due to run out 9 or 10 days later. I became so anxious that they hadn't even been dispatched after 4 or 5 days that i contacted them. They said there'd been an error their end - a v cold response frankly, that they would now get on with it. I became so anxious that my dog's medication was going to run out before pet drugs online sorted themselves out, that at that point I ordered the heart meds from Animed. Unbelievably exactly 2 days later my order arrived at my house - now THAT'S what I call service. It took Pet Drugs Online SIX days to even dispatch my order - which still hasn't arrived -absolutely shocking service. A nice apology from the company would have gone a long way partic after i informed them that i was very unhappy with good reason. How on earth one company (Animed) can do in two days a service that Pet Drugs Online have failed to fulfil in 7+ days is unbelievable. I shall be spending a lot of money on prescriptions for my dogs every 3 months now for the rest of their lives, and even though Animed charge a little more, they will get my money every time. The peace of mind makes it well worthwhile. Animed get 10/10, if I could've given Pet Drugs Online zero stars I would've and I so rarely give bad reviews, I just feel strongly that I don't want other people to suffer the same appalling service."
"Sent cat food instead if renal.dog food. No apology. Nasty"
"Incompetent idiots"
"Poor customer service and slow to deliver even with 1st class post added. No apologies just faced with a rude attitude."
"I was sent Arthriaid not by Nutriscience but by ProDen this product is wholly inferior to that of Nutriscience I shall be looking for alternatives."
"Good Communication and fast delivery"
Pet Drugs Online is rated 2.97 based on 36 reviews