Pet Drugs Online Reviews

Priston Mill,
Priston

Category:
Pets

How would you rate Pet Drugs Online?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Miss M M East
Unverified Reviewer
"I have ordered from Pet Drugs online twice now & both times the order has been delivered quickly, correctly & I have been very happy with it. I only order the usual cat wormer & flea treatment which have been very reasonably priced."
"They cannot be bothered to get Caninsulin in stock again after the wholesalers have had it in stock for weeks now. Even when you point this out to them they couldn't care less and tell you to seek an alternative supplier. Do not give these uncaring Cowboys your money, they are not even that cheap anyway."
"Fast,reliable service. Well stocked,with ability to provide and deliver every order I have placed,at a very reasonable price..well done !! ✅👍"
Patricia Hatton
Verified Reviewer
"If I could have gotten away with no star I would have, a despicable Company with equally despicable staff, I have used them for a couple of years now & had problems with every order I have placed, the last prescription order though is by far the worst. The staff are rude, ignorant, & after paying over £70.00 of which £9.50 is a charge for next day delivery, I am still waiting for my 20 year old cats life saving thyroid drugs. After being told by their couriers today that they still did not have the drugs for delivery, I was told by Pet drugs online that if I didn't like it to go somewhere else. How rude & arrogant is that reply?"
"I am on my second year of purchasing medication for my dog and I have to say that the response and help has always been 1st class. Some reviewers on here seem to think that the customer service people should be more "chatty" about the pet, they are there to help people purchase medication for their pets and as such they are very good too, but not to "witter on" for a long time about how lovely the animals are and to block the phone lines to other customers. Excellent service and help !"
CANDYFLOSSPUMPKIN
Verified Reviewer
"ORDERED SOME ROYAL CANIN FOR MY JUG. DID NOT RECEIVE AND MADE TO FEEL LIKE A CRIMINAL. NO APOLOGY AND STRUGGLED TO GET A REFUND - AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS"
ANDREW
"Really great stuff, they have what you need at a price you will be more than happy with, order sent out same day and saved over £85.00"
"Despite emailing over prescriptions and receiving emails back saying they have come through, I have still had delayed orders because they tell me they don't have the prescriptions! This has happened twice with one order and now we have run out of certain meds. Not great customer service."
"Worse company to deal with, seems this team of vets cant even manage to send out the right prescription after 1 month. Stay away if you care about your pets"
"Same problem as have encountered on several previous occasions. e mail saying they hadn't received a prescription which I know my vet had sent through several times as well as phoning. The lack of any empathy on the phone with numerous types of enquiries over the past year is unbelievable. I can report that not one attempt to purchase anything has been straightforward. Prices are good but that's about it"
Val Robertson
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent prices. Superb fast delvery"
David Roberts
Verified Reviewer
"I have been using Pet drugs online forms three years and never had any problems speedy service prompt delivery until this time ordered my dogs pills on 20/7 posted same day 1st class and still not received them 25/7 when I contacted the company I was told 1st class could be 1-3 days and and they had only received the prescription saturday and unless I pay an extra £4:50 on top of the £1:50 1st class payment I won't get the drugs again between 1-3 days which means my dog who has epileptic fits will run out of drugs obviously I've paid the extra so he doesn't suffer"
"PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THE HEALTH OF YOUR PET TO THIS COMPANY! Dear prospective customer Please take a moment or two to read this and save yourself a lot of anxiety. I ordered 4 X 10ml bottles of Canininsulin for my diabetic dog Lucky at a cost of £69.83. My temperature controlled delivery was planned in by the courier for a one-hour window slot between 11.44am and 12.44pm on Tuesday. Three adult members of my family were at home along with our two dogs awaiting delivery. When the delivery became over an hour overdue, I used the parcel tracking facility provided by the courier to establish why the delivery was running late. I was most surprised to learn that the temperature controlled package had apparently been delivered and signed for at 12.27pm by someone signing “Hill”. I immediately called the team at Pet drugs online to express my concern and was shortly after called back to be advised that the GPS tracking had shown the driver had been at my address and that someone had signed for it. I repeatedly explained that it had not been delivered to my address and that it was impossible for three adults who are expecting an urgent delivery and two dogs who announce the arrival of all callers to have missed the delivery. Clearly growing concerned for the health of my dog and the missing life preserving Insulin the only help offered by Pet drugs online was to repeat that as far as they were concerned it had been delivered and I would have to go knocking on random doors in my street to discover who “Hill” was and if they had my parcel. Because of this incredible lack of empathy for my pet and a customer I asked to speak to a manager and was put through to a lady named Vicky who could only reiterate that as far as they were concerned the package had been delivered and there was nothing that Pet drugs online could or would do to help my dog and I. Because I could not understand the adversarial stance of Pet drugs online and the complete lack of regard for both my pet and I, I then asked to speak with a company director. I was put through to Simon Sutton the managing director of pet drugs online. As soon as I began to speak with him it became apparent why I had encountered such appalling customer service and lack of empathy. (It clearly flows from the top). Simon in as many words told me that his courier had made the delivery and that was that. When I tried to explain that I needed the insulin to administer to my dog that evening Simon could offer me no help! When I asked if he could arrange for me to pick some up locally at a local vet he simply laughed and told me “The vets don’t like us, can you guess why?” He then told me “It’s up to you to take care of your dog, not me” Following my call to Simon he shortly called me back to tell me that he had spoken to the courier’s depot manager and that in fact the driver had apparently mistakenly delivered the package to another address in another area. The courier was going to attempt to uplift it and redeliver it to me. The following morning Simon contacted me by email to ask if the package had been received, I responded explaining that it had not. Simon then telephoned me informing me that the driver had been unable to collect the package and that I should consider my order cancelled and that I would receive a refund. Thus leaving my poor dog without life preserving medication and me high and dry! I have worked in many high profile customer facing roles myself and over my many years of experience have had to listen to a lot of concerned customers and unravel many complex situations in order to put the customer at the heart of what we do, identify the priorities in a matter and to bring about an equitable solution for the customer and preserve the reputation of the business. I have never in my 55 years of life encountered such an appalling standard of customer service or dealt with a company with such a blatant lack of empathy for its customers and the end users of the products that it supplies. Please, Please, please take notice of my sad story and order your pet drugs from a different reputable supplier. Because a business like this does not deserve to be entrusted with the health of your family pet or your hard earned money. Thank you Tony Saffin"
"I've placed an order on Thursday 15th January , I've paid £8,45 for NEXT DAY DELIVERY by courier and it's Saturday today and I still didn't rdceive the order . So being extremely important I've called them and waited 10 mins on the line for someone to answer but no one picked the phone up , just to mention is a chargeable number 0845 ... I have emailed them and one of the representatives called me explaining my order will be picked up on Monday so hopefully I'll receive it in the same day . The delivery company is not working on Friday and Saturday ?! What a rip off ! Why they don't use a different delivery company then . Even Royal Mail second class is faster and works Saturday ! I'm totally disappointed about the poor service they provide and I will never buy from them again ."
"Just been into their new website, so now instead of being able to go previous orders and re-order tells me I have no previous orders, there is no obvious way to order. Having sent a few emails, first told it was too complicated to tell me via email I would have to phone my order in. Then told web designer said very easy to operate and perhaps my husband would sort it out. Feel very disgusted seemed to imply because I was female I was incapable of operating a computer. Have had no problems with the many sites I use and also have friends asking me for help with computers, so not thick like they seem to imply. Have asked for web designers instructions for re-orders but no response. Feel this company obviously is male bias and does not really care whether customers can order things or not. Shame as prices are great and delivery usually quite good."
Pet Drugs Online is rated 2.47 based on 15 reviews