Perfect Cleaning Reviews

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

Tell us how Perfect Cleaning made you happy
I love how my apartment smells fresh and spotless clean when I return from the office. I’m now a fan of your regular housekeeping service, I really appreciate it and thank you.
Thank you Perfect Clean for assigning Denitsa to handle our flat. She is very consistent from day one, I always have a peace of mind having her around.
Venko was is really commendable, they thoroughly cleaned our carpet, upholstery and mattresses, and now everything looks brand new, slow clap for you guys!
Thank you Perfect Clean for the impressive end of tenancy cleaning and for completing it on time, I was able to fully recover my deposit from my former landlord.
Please let Gergana know how thankful I am for her service. She always makes sure that the whole house is clean, and pay extra care to my favorite spot, my kitchen. Thank you so much!
I’m really happy finding Perfect Clean London in Instagram. Being new in the area everything is like taking chances and I’m truly satisfied because this company is really taking good care of my apartment. Thank you so much.
I’m impressed with how the cleaners removed the deep seated stains in our mattress. It’s pretty cool how it looks like a new bed when I return home.
I was able to fully recover my deposit, thank you Perfect Clean for your excellent end of tenancy cleaning service.
George came to clean my carpet and did a fantastic job. Incredibly helpful and the carpet was as new. Would fully recommend!
George did an excellent job with my flat! Couldn't believe the results. Would highly reccomend! A+++
Great service. Very organised team. I felt so confident and even left my keys for them to access the house. The carpet was cleaned professionally. As soon as I opened the front door I could smell the nice and fresh air. Stains were removed and details were paid to the smallest corner in each room. I would highly recommend Perfect Clean to family and friends and definately use their services in future.
The customer service team at Perfect Cleaning are absolutely stellar. We have had a cleaner coming for about 7 months and, no matter how many times we contacted them and how many questions or requests we had, they always answered quickly and in the most helpful way. I was really impressed with this agency, they seem to really care about their customers. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them!
Perfect Clean were very engaging and attentive to my requirements when setting up my regular cleaning service. Our first cleaning visit was booked in promptly after starting our service contract. When other circumstances meant our first cleaning visit had to be rescheduled after the cleaner had already arrived on time, Perfect Clean again promptly rebooked. After our first cleaning visit was concluded, we were delighted with the level of work carried out. Long may the great service continue!
Dear Marcelo,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated
I've just used one of their cleaners for a one-off flat clean and was very happy. The flat was left spotless, and the cleaner herself was so lovely. Highly recommended.
Dear James, thank you for taking time to share your experience. It is highly appreciated.
Very professional, always responds to emails quickly, never cancels, overall very happy with a very good service
Hi Elena, Thank you for your spreading the word. We appreciate it.
Fantastic service! Have used the company for almost 6 years and was extremely happy about it. It s reasonably priced and the call center as always been very pro-active and fast to answer queries. The cleaning / ironing service is of good quality. Would definitely recommend
Dear Mr. M, Thank you for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated.
I have been very happy with the quality of service from Perfect Clean, both from the administrative point of view and the two cleaners that I have come over the last few months. One of the cleaners returned to her home country (she was wonderful) and I was genuinely thrilled with the seamless transition to a new cleaner who has also done a superb job. I can highly recommend Perfect Clean as a company that offer a valuable service and my five star rating is offered without hesitation.
Dear Casel, thank you for spreading the good word. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service.
We have used Perfect Cleaning on an ad hoc (yet fairly frequent) basis for many years; their service has been consistently good and we have found their staff to be professional, lovely, hard working people who have done a great job.
Dear Catherine, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate them
Perfect Cleaning is rated 4.23 based on 79 reviews