Pension Services  Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pension Services
Read Pension Services  Reviews

enquires@pension-services.co.uk

Tell us how Pension Services  made you happy
Wanted to access my cash. I did a search and was surprised by how many companies there are out there on the internet. I made a few enquires and calls to some companies. I felt more at home with this company and felt like they were not pusy or just trying to get hold of my pension. Very happy with the service. Very happy with the help I got.
Superb!! One of the best….if not the best pension release company I have come across. Very happy with the service and very happy with the process and that everything was explained to me in a lot of details. I liked the ideas behind the information, for example they use images to explain the process and to explain the way in which everything was done. I would recommend Pension Services if you want a good cash review of your pension.
Do you want to access your cash but not sure who to use? This company is the one TO USE! Great friendly people who cared about my pension type and the they put a lot of thought into treating me like a valuable customer. I really liked the person that helped with the information and made sure everything was explained in simple terms which is was what I preferred. Very happy with the service.
Cashed in my pension very easily. The cashing in process was so helpful and easy to do. Also, I never actually took to much of my time in the end as they did most of the work. I am happy with our pension services handled my application and how everything went. The cash has been fully received and at 25% tax free that is not bad at all and am very happy.
One of the better companies I have come across to be honest. Accessing my pension money was something that I wanted and also, I could really do with. I am left without a job and I do not want to retire as yet so to get a little of my pension now before I hang up my work aprons is very appealing. I have now accessed the 25% in my pension tax free which is something I am very happy with indeed. I will recommend pension services should anyone asks me about pensions and sometimes people do.
Neat service provided by pension services. Honest approach and very helpful in which they provided the information to me. I am pleased that I have received a good review of my pension and I now understand what I can and cannot do with my pension. This is a great overview of my pension and good to know I have enough to make my retirement a good one. I was not looking for a cash release just an overview of my current pension pot.
I received a friendly polite and helpful phone call I was very impressed. I was offered home appointment by a pension service release expert which was helpful. Never did I think it was pushy or hard selling at all. I liked the cash release service offered by pension services.
No complaints and the thing I found a bit nervous at the beginning. I was worried I would get no updates or know what was going on but I was very wrong. I was fully updated and was given the access to their system so I could see my application and how it was going. Pension services kept me fully updated and so happy to have received my money.
Superb! Nothing bad to report and have now received my money from my pension and happy with the service. I had been given different updates with each stage of the way. I actually got a little bit more than expected which was a nice surprise. I will review my review once 100% completed.
Full transparency and a wiliness to tell me how it all works and the release of my pension is going smoothly. I have a weekly call with my account manager to see what is going on. Easy process and easy way to get your pension cash early. I did have to provide certain bits of information they required but nothing that was to taxing or anything difficult. Certainly, a decent release company.
Communication was very good. In my own personal situation and having now dealt with pension services they are a very good company that has provided me with everything that they said they would provide. My experience is that my cash from my pension took about 4 weeks which is quicker than I expected. Neat service.
The name says it all ‘PENSION SERVICES’ it’s a great overview of not just the release side of things but also offer just bog-standard review but goes into more detail that most I have dealt with. The information about each step is done with easy to look at diagrams so you get a fully understanding of how long the cash from your pension will take and how it works.
Useful and easy to understand pension release information. In the past I have had pension release companies go through this and that and I never was able to get the right information I wanted or understand it fully with no support number so I was pleased to see that the easy to look at diagrams and step by step pointers was very easy to use. I am pleased with not only the information but also the speed in which my release was occurring.
Pension Services  is rated 4.47 based on 59 reviews