Pension Services  Reviews

Read Pension Services  Reviews

enquires@pension-services.co.uk

Digital World Centre, Lowry Plaza, Manchester

Tell us how Pension Services  made you happy
Not happy. Filled in the form and when someone did call me back they said they could not help me due to the type of pension I have
Tried calling the number on the website a few times never had a response and nobody picked up so just went with another pension release company.
Service was bit sluggish and slow
I think there could be better pension release companies out there….piece of advice; PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN PEOPLE CALL!
Was not a fan of the lack of information on timescales on when the money would arrive
Unlocking my pension service I received was ok. Would have liked more information
Was ok. I did get met money so service was ok
Wanted my pension cash much much sooner
Had better and more options from other pension review companies
The review was OK but the process is very slow – 6 weeks to get your money approx..
I have had much better pension reviews. Took ages for someone to even bother calling me back
Nobody picked up when I tried calling. I called again and when I did speak to someone they could not give me the money I wanted from my pension!!
I Spoke to a lovely lady, but this service was not for me. Only reason I never took it past the review stage and past the great information I received was simply because I never needed the money in the end, but the review itself was excellent.
Pension Services  is rated 4.38 based on 172 reviews