Pension Services  Reviews

Read Pension Services  Reviews

enquires@pension-services.co.uk

Digital World Centre, Lowry Plaza, Manchester

Tell us how Pension Services  made you happy
Requested some leaflets or guides, I did receive these so when I read through them I was happy to say that I wanted to go ahead, but still wanted to speak to someone in great detail about how the process works and to discuss exactly which pension I have because I found this to be confusing, with so many pension out there I wanted to understand if mine was personal. Great insights and help was given about my pension and so am grateful for this and am pleased with the help around my own pension and around the release detailed information that I was given.
I really like their app and the information that is provided in real time. My account I accessed via their app was useful when on the go and being alerted when there was new updates and news was good. I really liked the help they provided
Unlocking tax free money from my pension I honestly did not think was possible until I spoke with pension services following an original web form inquiry. I spoke with their customer service for about 40 minutes asking all kinds of questions and came off the phone feeling very excited about getting my money tax free. That week I provided my pension paperwork they needed and they took the process further. Good and excellent springs to mind
Accessing my pension cash was very easy. I underwent a few lengthy calls to make sure it was good for me and the right choice for me. Pleased to say it was and I JUST WENT FOR IT. No regrets and this is going to be a well worthy choice. My pension was doing nothing, nothing at all so I thought why not
Contacted pension services a few months ago and recently I was able to release the cash from my pension early all of which is tax free. Its not easy to understand how you cash in your pension tax free so to be able to turn to Pension services in order to achieve this was extremely useful. No frills service that has helped me out a lot with the release of my cash.
Now that was fast. Very speedy cash release service. I thought it was going to be much longer than I expected because their customer support team said it was going to be about 10 weeks, for me personally it took 4 weeks so more than half the time originally predicated.
Soooooo good at what they do and what I was impressed with the most is the TAKE IT OR LEAVE it attitude, they don’t push or lean on you unlike some other pension release companies I have encounted in the past. Because of their friendly attitude I decided to go with Pension Services and am happy that I did. No complaints and everything as smooth as you like.
Via a friend of mine who heard their local radio advert, she passed me their contact details so I called them and found the person on the other end of the phone from Pension Services to be very helpful indeed. Was useful and told me step by step how it all works and how my personal pension release would work.
Not once was I mis-lead – everything was transparent and provided – the service and release cash was on time – updates provided so fully satisfied – no issues with the staff – staff called me or emailed me with updates
Tried calling the number on the website a few times never had a response and nobody picked up so just went with another pension release company.
No misleading information and NO leading me down a path that was not what they said would be. Everything was put in front of me and everything was delivered to me and the tax free cash was released easily.
Jason helped through the information guides, as some of it was a bit complex for me and I did not understand which pension type I had and the type of pension. I knew I had a pension that nothing was paid onto for quite some time. So did not fully understand what my options were and what options I have available to me. Jason sat down with me and helped me to better understand my cash release options, there was no hard sell or no pressure selling everything was left to me to make the final decisions. Nice guy from a nice company
From the moment I called them about discussing the idea of accessing my pension cash the moment I realised this is good genuine and adhering company with friendly and nice people at the helm. Originally on the first call I asked for some information and how it all works, I received this information read through it all and the helpful pointers about if it’s the right thing to do for you, and the pitfalls. Recently I received my 25% pension cash tax free and the journey was very easy indeed.
At a time when I needed it the most this company delivered on time and did what they said they would do. Information was excellent and the simple step by step diagrams of the process proved helpful and easy to understand. Happy to report I released my pension money and now am in pole position to have a good few months and which has been difficult times and not a easy few months. Good reporting service and updates.
Service was bit sluggish and slow
TOP MONEY RELEASE SERVICE WHEN YOU HAVE A PENSION AND WANT THE CASH THEN I GOT THIS CORRECT WITH THE TOP PENSION RELEASE COMPANY – THANKS
Now the only reason am not providing a 5 star review within my review is because I was oringally told that to release the money from my pension would actually take as long as 5 weeks, in reality and in my personal experience with Pension Services it took 8 weeks. So I found this actually frustrating because I banked on this money for personal reasons. Other than this timescale issue, the service was very good
Lots and lots of pension release companies out there when you search online…..Pension Services is the best one I have come across by far…The reason being ( for me personally ) is because I know 2 people that have used their release service before so it gave me a lot of confidence and comfort. I am pleased with the outcome and made the right decision when selecting my release company to work with.
At first, I thought this is not possible. Then when I got my tax-free money that I had paid into for many years I realised this is the real deal company. I did not mind testing the service because my pension value was quite low and it was frozen with no ambitions of doing anything with it anyway, so though why not. Well that was about 8 weeks ago and now I have received my 25% tax free money so I can confirm their services do work fully and did what they said they would do.
So many cash pension release companies but this is the BEST ONE! THE BEST PENSION RELEASE COMPANY BECAUSE THEY RELEASE YOUR CASH – SIMPLE AS THAT. Really liked the approach and the end result which to access my pension cash early. Neat and slick process and with good customer service along the way. I never asked for daily updates but I was sent them anyway which I thought was a nice touch where they went out there way to give you updates to put you at ease and updated.
Pension Services  is rated 4.39 based on 174 reviews