Pension Services  Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pension Services
Read Pension Services  Reviews

enquires@pension-services.co.uk

Tell us how Pension Services  made you happy
Terrific! and very helpful service when it came to releasing my pension cash. The company really helped me to access my 25% tax free cash and am pleased with the service and am pleased with just the whole thing really from start to finish. There was support whenever I needed it and there was a call centre for me to access and get any follow up updates and find out about a news regarding my application. Good company.
Wanted to access my cash. I did a search and was surprised by how many companies there are out there on the internet. I made a few enquires and calls to some companies. I felt more at home with this company and felt like they were not pusy or just trying to get hold of my pension. Very happy with the service. Very happy with the help I got.
The service was excellent. The review was good and the customer service was OK also. I released 25% of my pension tax free and am pleased with how everything has gone. They did most of the work and this is the best release company out there….no pressure selling……just simple review to begin with.
The service was good and felt like I was treated in a good way and the customer service was excellent because they would call with updates and also, I was able to call them when I need to get an update and to check on the progress. Every call was answered.
The review was OK but the process is very slow – 6 weeks to get your money approx..
Cash released in a very easy easy manner. Why do some companies over-complicate this process…it should be easy to get your cash from your pension, its your pension and my pension I have been paying in for many many years….I am so pleased with how simple this service provided to access my cash. I am very happy with the service and had no problems when going through the cash release service and process.
Superb!! One of the best….if not the best pension release company I have come across. Very happy with the service and very happy with the process and that everything was explained to me in a lot of details. I liked the ideas behind the information, for example they use images to explain the process and to explain the way in which everything was done. I would recommend Pension Services if you want a good cash review of your pension.
Do you want to access your cash but not sure who to use? This company is the one TO USE! Great friendly people who cared about my pension type and the they put a lot of thought into treating me like a valuable customer. I really liked the person that helped with the information and made sure everything was explained in simple terms which is was what I preferred. Very happy with the service.
What a fantastic cash release service provided by Pension Services. There are tons of pension release companies but after a hour on the phone this is by far the one of the best cash release companies out there. I am very happy with the service and very happy with the cash release options presented to me. Good help form the people at Pension Services.
I got my pension cash early using their early pension release services that is offered by pension services. A great company that is very easy to deal with and am very happy with the results and am happy having the cash hit my account quickly. At first I thought it would take about 3 weeks but it actual fact I got it so much sooner and am very excited to have the money because it takes a lot of my mind and can now have some breathing space!
Cashed in my pension very easily. The cashing in process was so helpful and easy to do. Also, I never actually took to much of my time in the end as they did most of the work. I am happy with our pension services handled my application and how everything went. The cash has been fully received and at 25% tax free that is not bad at all and am very happy.
Good helping hand from pension services. The money arrived from my pension about 3 days earlier than expected. I am happy with the results and am happy with the results and the customer service that has been very helpful and good from the beginning. The lady who was my customer manager kept me fully informed and let me know what was going on each time.
Top draw. Good insight into my pension that have been paying into for many years. The good thing that I kept noticing about pension services was the way in which the updates are delivered on time. It does take a bit of time to get your pension money so I want to make that clear in case like me you thought it would be few a few days and that is that.
I have had much better pension reviews. Took ages for someone to even bother calling me back
I first made contact via the website form and then received a call back within an hour. I am pleased with the service I have received and am happy with the customer service also.
One of the better companies I have come across to be honest. Accessing my pension money was something that I wanted and also, I could really do with. I am left without a job and I do not want to retire as yet so to get a little of my pension now before I hang up my work aprons is very appealing. I have now accessed the 25% in my pension tax free which is something I am very happy with indeed. I will recommend pension services should anyone asks me about pensions and sometimes people do.
Nice pension release service provided and am very happy with the results indeed. Need to release cash as quickly as possible and only wanted to cash out some of my pension and to be honest was not bothered about the rest of it. I contact a few companies and did a search online and phoned a few before making my final decision. Good decision to use pension services if I do say so myself.
Neat service provided by pension services. Honest approach and very helpful in which they provided the information to me. I am pleased that I have received a good review of my pension and I now understand what I can and cannot do with my pension. This is a great overview of my pension and good to know I have enough to make my retirement a good one. I was not looking for a cash release just an overview of my current pension pot.
Pension services allowed me a facility where by I could access my cash at a25% tax free which is amazing. I needed the money to pay off some credit card bills and without an income at the moment things are tight so to be able to access the pension cash in my pension early was a real weight off my mind. I am pleased with the outcome and am pleased with the service in which I received.
Pension Services  is rated 4.47 based on 59 reviews