Pension Services  Reviews

Read Pension Services  Reviews

enquires@pension-services.co.uk

Digital World Centre, Lowry Plaza, Manchester

Tell us how Pension Services  made you happy
It really works! Over £12,300 cash from my pension early....I never thought it would be possible!! This is a great company, who held my hand throughout the entire application process! Excellent service
I must personally thank Lisa for all her help during the application process when releasing my tax free pension cash. The help and guidance was very much welcome as I found it hard to find the right information in order to cash in my pension and where I was entitled to tax free cash. I am happy with the results
I looked around for a long time before making the final decision on which pension cash release company to use. The only reason I chose this company is because two friends of mine went through their early pension cash application process and never had any issues or anything that did not happen that they were told, my experiences were the same. Good service and the customer after service was also excellent!
What a wonderful service. The staff are so helpful in terms of helping you to get cash updates where you can find out which stages your application is at in terms of the cash being released from your pension. I am happy with the service and the online app is useful and easy enough to use.
Top company. Top early pension cash release service. The cash was very good. The opportunity to release my pension cash was helpful and useful because I have a frozen pension that is just sitting there. I wanted to access my pension cash tax free. I was not sure how to access my cash tax free and so I was not sure how you go about this. They provided free information and free help guides.
The app was wonderful, so easy to use on the go. I did not really have time to speak to anyone as I have a very busy lifestyle so I don’t have time to call their customer service all the time. The app they provide to find out what stage your pension cash is at is very good because it tells you the updates and where you are in terms of receiving your pension cash. The whole experience has been good so far.
Released my pension cash without any issues and without any hassles or problems. The cash was so easy to access and also the service was so good because it was helpful to get the cash at the moment in time, the moment the cash was released was the moment I was so pleased. Cannot believe I did not do this sooner. The cash was easy to release.
Fantastic service. The cash was so quick and so easy, so easy in fact that I really did not do to much as they did all the leg work and they also did all the work. All I was asked to do was to provide some basic pension information and the rest was done by this company who were just absolutely fantastic! A great company.
Pensions are pensions, not the most exciting but they did help me release my cash early
If you want your pension cash early then this is the company 100%. Recommended to me by a friend who went through the exact same process and had no issues and the level of support each way was good. I was a bit nervous at the start but as time progressed, I was at ease. The service is very helpful and very good.
Good work! Such a easy process and the application process was excellent. I say this because I the application process was easy and very easy to understand. I liked the idea that I can easily speak to their customer service team and get updates on where my application is and what stage the cash released was at. Smooth process and the support was very good.
I wanted my pension cash from inside my pension and I wanted it quicker than I actually got it, the tie took about 3 weeks longer than I thought. Yes they got my cash for me but next time please make sure it is released sooner.
Nothing bad to report. Said they could access my cash early and they did just that!
The cash I have received has been so helpful, I honestly did not think it was possible and am very grateful for the service and the support. They did most of the work and also they helped me to get through a difficult time. I am happy with the outcome and am happy with everything that has been done to get through these times.
It works! If you want your pension cash now rather than waiting this is the company that can do it! Over £14,000 cash released early. Like to thank Sarah who works as their customer service team who really helped me and provided a lot of advice and updates along the way.
Over £12,300 cash released. The service works!! I wanted to cash in my pension early as I needed to pay off some bills, the service is excellent and very slick. They also have a after customer service in case you need any more information or help. Good company
Over £10,000 cash released from my pension, could not believe I could actually get my cash early!! Am absolutely delighted with the outcome and the customer service support I have received during the process.
Used my pension to release some cash and it’s a great way to raise cash. I looked at a few companies but Pension Services was the one that was recommended to me and also they were able to access my cash in absolute rapid time. Such a great company and such a great helping hand and such a easy to use service. Tons of access to free information that is broken down in such a easy to way to understand. Good service and they know what they are doing.
Only took 4 weeks to get my money from my pension thanks to these guys. I was not sure which company I was going to use and spent so much time researching and looking into how I can access my pension, also I spoke to some colleagues of mine who actually recommended this company so I am very happy with the results and more importantly cash has been released so am happy.
Cash released and cash received. Best of all it only took about 4 weeks which is much faster than any other company that said they also could release my cash, true to their word they have really helped me to get my cash and I love this company!!!! So helpful. So much free information provided!
Pension Services  is rated 4.48 based on 237 reviews