ParcelHero.com Reviews

ParcelHero.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

34% of reviewers recommend ParcelHero.com
00AM
12AM

1 Spruce House, Durham Wharf Drive,, Brentford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate ParcelHero.com ?

"1Z7E524X6848763497 I WOULD GIVE NEGATIVE STARS IF I COULD! NEIL ROBERTS (WHOEVER THAT IS), DOES NOT REPLY EMAILS AND IF HE DOES, HE LIES AND LIES. PAID FOR URGENT DELIVERY TO DUBAI AND THEY TOOK THE MONEY UPFRONT BUT GAVE A FAKE TRACKING NUMBER. BEWARE BEWARE ... IT'S NOT JUST ME SO THEY CANT BE A GREAT COMPANY. I AM TAKING MY CASE UP WITH THE REGULATORS SO THIS SCAMMERS AER STOPPED NOW! DON'T USE THEM! DON'T TRUST THEM, DON'T FALL VICTIM LIKE MANY OTHERS"
"Lost my items values at £600 and only willing to pay £50 in compensation."
"Within 24 hours you lost my parcel and it took you nearly two months to accept you’d lost it. Then after keeping me waiting all those weeks you close my claim ! I paid insurance for this and my parcel was worth over £300!! Disgusting company. I’m contacting the CEO, trading standards and anybody else I can find. Horrible horrible way to treat customers"
"Terrible experience, bad service and Terrible customer service. TRacking number: 442146359804"
"Beware! If you decide to use this company, beware! Maybe six weeks after your prepaid shipment has been delivered, with everything long unpacked and the boxes recycled, you may be asked for pictures of each parcel, with a tape measure showing all three dimensions, the address, shipping label and number, and placed on a scale with the weight clearly showing. They recommend taking videos rather than stills! This is because ParcelHero could suddenly charge you extra. They send an email that at first glance looks like a phishing scam, with two or three big buttons labeled “PAY NOW”, demanding more payment in an accusatory manner, as though you, the customer, had deceived them deliberately, and giving a deadline of five days before the extra amount is debited from your account. The experience is very distressing. All the responsibility of proof is on the customer, who cannot in turn ask the company to prove the weight/ dimensions of the packages from their side and to back up their claims about volumetric weight. Their customer service exists, but is patchy and inadequate."
"Guys beware of this fraud service if… Guys beware of this fraud service if you are sending big luggages/bags... don't go by their website reviews... Firstly, they don't have their own service but only are pimps to the big couriers..secondly, the courier pickup do not weigh anything when they pick up your luggage..once the luggage is in transit you get an additional bill from parcelzero saying you need to pay additional couple of hundreds saying even if the acutal weight was within limits but the volumetric weight is more (inspite of the luggages being in their prescribed dimensions and weight) ...it's a total scam and they then keep sending threatening mails to pay additional amount or face legal charges...completely well planned scam if you r not expecting it!! Read few other user's reviews who have faced same experience.. this was my first hand experience purely... well setup fraud parcelzero !!"
"BEWARE - SCAM! Still waiting for any response.....took money and I have never heard from them. No package, nada. ZERO STARS!"
"It was the worst service I have ever had from any Parcel Service anywhere in the world. Avoid them at all costs!!!"
"Broke all my wedding items and lied and said we didnt wrap them well enough bearing in mind we have photos and boxes clearly damaged. A cowboy company. Seen solicitor and will go to the newspapers and social media if not resolved. I am fuming. They wont give me my wedding flowers back as the centre pieces are all smashed and they said their poor staff might get damaged shud they handle them. Its illegal and i will fight and scream to get these cowboys exposed...watch this space...."
"I wished i read these reviews before i used parcel hero ,firstly they are not heros ,moving to a new country can bé stressful at first ,and to wait wait wait for your parcel to arrive longer than they estimate time to recieve a call from the couriers saying they wont deliver my parcel until i pay another $70 ,after paying parcel hero .plus parcel hero emailed me saying igave the wrong kg of my parcel which i know was not true and would take the cash from my account .feeling conned , i will ask watch dog and the goverment to look in to this company..I wonder of the owner or managment look at these reviews surely we are all not wrong...."
"Worst experience I've ever had. They lost our packet full of family photos and videos. Years and years of memories. Worst customer service ever. They lost the packet and all they could say was sorry we lost it and here are £15 for your next delivery. Do they really think I'll use that again? We all are so sad about this and it looks like they blame me for not upgrading so I can have an insurance that will cover the price, like old photos can be taken again with a miserable amount of money. Never use this, is horrible."
"I cannot give them zero stars. A bunch of thieves. They claim my parcel was larger and heavier and want me to prove otherwise 3 weeks later. They use theoretical weight calculations even though I provided manufacturer packaging details. As they have bank details they just charge extra anyway. AVOID THEM"
"Parcel Hero are the worst carrier we have come across. In fact they are not a carrier at all - they are simply a broker for various proper carriers such as UPS, TNT, Parcel Force etc. Two months ago we used parcel Hero to send a parcel to Canada. To cut a very long story short, the parcel was entrusted to FedEx by parcel Hero, but it only got as far as Memphis in the USA. Why it ended up in the USA when bound for Canada is anyone's guess. we know positively that the parcel got to Memphis because the recipient received a demand to pay customs duty (which he did). All attempts to get Parcel Hero to locate the parcel have failed and they have been positively obstructive. We cannot pursue FedEx because they won't talk to us on the pretext that our contract is with Parcel hero - not FedEx. The say it is up to parcel Hero to take it up with them, something Parcel Hero say they cannot do. Two months of e-mail exchange and still no help from Parcel hero. The simply hope that if they stall long enough we will go away. AVOID THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COST."
"Terrible, terrible, terrible service. Received a parcel which had been damaged (and split open) during transit. Several contents had evidently fallen out and were broken beyond repair despite sensible and adequate initial packaging. The company refused to accept any responsibility or offer any compensation even after providing them with the photos of the damaged items and other information that they had requested. Terrible customer service. Simply useless. Incredibly poor all round."
"Do not use them. You will regret it. They lost my parcel and then had extremely bad communication. After all that you will think they will deal with the claim well but NO. Same lack of response and bad service. There are other great companies out there. Do not use PArcelhero"
"What a shower! I only wish I'd read more reviews before using them - the collection was a shambles, & they lost the parcel after customs in Canada. They just take your money & subcontract the delivery to FedEx, so you may as well go straight to them. At least when your parcel then gets lost, you're in contract with the actual company that lost it! Never has a company been so inaptly named - AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!"
"It's been more than two months since PH said to allow 7 working days for my second(!!!) claim to be processed. I will probably need to bring my case to the small claims court in order to receive my money back for a parcel that has been firstly "lost" for three months by them, then magically appeared once they wouldn't refund me for the loss - then they sent it back to me in pieces. This was a very heavy item and really not fragile - so it is beyond me how they could have damaged it to that extent Every single time-frame promise they made to me has been exceed by weeks and months, and it's nearly half a year since I paid £££ to have my valuable parcel delivered safely, purchased a next day delivery service, that was, furthermore, additionally insured against damage and loss. I have filled every form they sent me to fill, I have sent every possible document they asked for, sent them pictures of before and after, how the parcel was sent and how it arrived back to sender 3 months later. This parcel's value is simply too big for me to ignore, which is what they are probably pushing for - give up already. There is no other explanation of why you would treat a customer of like this.it's been more than 5 months since I paid for a next day delivery service and have not been yet refunded. So outraged with their customer service. I want my money back! I want my £550 back 1z7e524xdk48317034"
"I sent a parcel back and it was badly damaged by Parcel Hero, meaning I lost £200. Despite being in contradiction to the consumer rights act in not exercising reasonable care and skill they refused to reimburse me for the item. I am in the process of following this through with trading standards and if necessary the small claims court."
"Awful customer service, failed collections, no response, no phone number to ring them on. AVOID"
"My parcels disappeared, it was supposed to arrive on the 4th. No news since then, I’m emailing the customer service every single day, ZERO ANSWER. I’ve probably sent 24 mails by now. I spent £302 on this, my belongings were worth about £500. And i paid for insurance. SO NEVER EVER USE PARCEL HERO!!!!!!!! THIS IS A FRAUD YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR PARCELS AGAIN."
ParcelHero.com is rated 2.35 based on 226 reviews