ParcelHero.com Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend ParcelHero.com

1 Spruce House, Durham Wharf Drive,, Brentford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate ParcelHero.com?

190 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Delivery was made in fraction of the estimated time

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ParcelHero.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Delivery was made in fraction of the estimated time"
"Absolutely appalling, DO NOT USE 2 parcels sent from US, arrived at Parcel Hero Depot on the 4th April but still there after a week of looking for them ??? They tried to blame DHL for losing and failing to get back to them while trying to track but obviously forgot to check there own records as they had already signed for them... I found this out on a 5 minute call to DHL .... do they think we're stupid ? I informed them of this a couple of hours ago and now it seems one of the parcels has actually been delivered to the wrong address ... still missing ! Disgusting, slopy shouldered, unprofessional, un-reliable service.... you have been warned !"
"Driver was witnessed throwing expensive item onto lorry, brand new item arrived completely ruined and company refused to refund. I took out insurance and parcel hero are now refusing to honour the insurance. Never ever use them again and would never recommend. Insurance a complete con and they have no intention of reimbursing people for goods they have damaged. Added insult to injury offering fifteen pounds compensation for 4 hundred pounds of damage plus insurance."
"I paid for a next day delivery and it looks like, if Im lucky it will get there in 6 days! When I contacted them to complain I was told that there was no compensation as I had not paid for premium insurance. I can understand paying for compensation insurance but insuring against a company failing to fulfil their contract! The very least you should get if they fail to deliver as agreed is a refund of the money paid. Absolutely useless service and most unhelpful staff. NEVER USE THEM!"
"ParcelHero are a company that will charge you the same as you have already paid for a package after delivering it, then threaten to send the bailiffs around if you refuse to pay them. Never use this company. They are thoroughly dreadful."
"DO NOT USE! If I could give 0 or minus numbers in the review I would!!! Horrendous customer service! We paid to ship a wheelchair with Parcle Hero and on printing out the shipment info/paperwork we noticed that the wrong information was on them. I had screen shot the dimentions and weight inputs during our purchase process, so I contacted customer service with proof of this.  I was told someone would get back to me within 12 hours.. they did not. I contacted again and again, I was told someone would get back to me... which they didnt!  I got back onto a live customer services chat and asked for advice on whether I should cancled the collection or if it'd all go through okay. I explained that due to the fact I'd got the proof of dimensions, weight and their online quote in a screen shot that I didn't expect to get charged any extra (as they have my card details). I was advised to cancel the shipment and try again.  I then had to go through the quote again which surprise, surprise Parcle Hero offered to deliver for the original price quoted! Again, I contacted customer services who then said the price was per volume not kg stated in their website.  Complete ripoff and a dodgy company - they have my card details and WILL charge again/extra during shipment. They have taken my money along with £7+ in a cancellation fee (which I was told would be £6) but I'd get it back when purchasing another quote to ship the wheelchair... which I can't do as the site is STILL quoting the same amount! DO NOT USE!"
"Dishonest company!!! They are ParcelScammers! I send Adidas shoe size 5 in original box. I ordered parcel 35x20x20. After 15 days I received email, telling the parcel been audited and measurements are 40x30x30. ParcellHero charged me again. Even I send a complaint they didn't return the money. They persistently asked for evidence. Well, I went to the Adidas shop and took a measurement of the same shoe box which is 29x19x11"
CHRIS SIMPORIS
Verified Reviewer
"Fine for small items that cannot be broken. However, I used Parcel Hero to post a wooden beehive (UPS) which was completely detroyed during transit. DO NOT PAY FOR EXTRA INSURANCE! The terms and conditions are so restrictive it is impossible to get any refund. Parcel Hero even refused to refund just the postage cost (£50) despite collecting a day later than they were supposed to and destroying the hive. I am now £350 out of pocket."
Andrew Galbraith
Verified Reviewer
"They are a shower off cowboys. AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"V poor service. No communication. Will never use it again Feel completely let down. Nobody came to collect and deducted 9.6 pounds for cancellation."
"Absolute joke of a company. Sent a high value electronic and item was lost with them AND DPD. Takes 10 days to do an 'investigation' which of course was a complete waste of time - nothing ever showed up. After wasting a whole lot of my time (ALMOST A MONTH), the icing on the cake was that because I didn't purchase enhanced coverage they would only cover 50 pounds after all this trouble. Will be pursuing this with Consumer Standards and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM. THEY SAVE YOU 10 POUNDS ON DELIVERY BUT RIP YOU OFF FOR HUNDREDS ON COMPENSATION AND IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG DON'T EXPECT THEM TO HELP YOU IN ANY WAY. PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS DO NOT USE THEM. PAY 10% MORE AND GO WITH A COURIER DIRECTLY, I WISH DEARLY NOW I HAD READ THE OTHER REVIEWS ON THIS COMPANY BEFORE USING THEIR JOKE OF A SERViCE."
"AVOID DO NOT USE. I have been completely let down, I wouldn't even give them 1 star. I used them to pick up and deliver for me, the parcel never got picked up on the date, four days later I'm still waiting for it to be picked up. When I contacted them it was similar stories to everyone else, that UPS had made a failed call to pick up, I would need to rearrange a collection. so i asked further when UPS allegedly called?. No answer given. I contacted UPS to check, who said that Parcelhero had not booked the collection, only labels. The shop confirmed no one had been from UPS also. Parcelhero still kept telling me it was on UPS system as a failed collection. I made a formal complaint to Parcelhero three times for their fabricated information. I have asked them to forward it to their Manager and owner with no effect as yet. I am disabled and the parcel is a disability aid I needed for mobility so am left housebound, Parcelhero ignored this need and just said I needed to rebook and there are charges for this. When they have never even booked it themselves and they are clearly fabricating someone has been to the shop when they have not. Im disgusted with the customer service and lack of care. Appalling telling me to book it. They should be paying me compensation not trying to add charges but looking at reviews this is what they try to do. I will never use this firm again."
"I lost £150 due to them damaging my goods but they did send me this nice informative emial. Ray Adams (ParcelHero®) 27 Feb, 12:54 GMT Dear Peter, On behalf of everyone at ParcelHero®, I would like to extend my sincerest apology for your damaged parcel delivery. Thank you for submitting your images of the damages in support of your claim request. We have received the result of the damage inspection and it is with regret that we inform you that on this occasion, the packaging was found to be insufficient for transport via courier. (the courier told us personally that he was suprised that they left in perfect condition and came back so broken)"
"Fraud Fraud Fraud....I am a recent victim of this company. took the money from card, no reply even chased so many times."
"Simple task collect parcels, but these guys don't know how to get DPD to do this."
"Bunch of fraudsters ! Never delivered or even collected my parcel, Refused to refund and once went for a charge back they started abusing my card details to recharge ! Avoid them at all cost !"
"Terrible courier company - stay cleawr. I am still yet to receive a pick up almost 6 days later. I keep having to pay online to reschedule to the next day as they fail to pick up on time from Jersey. Will not recommend and will never use again. Unlikely to see my package that is to be sent. Would be easier and cheaper for me to fly over from London and pick up myself. I try calling but no one ever picks up."
"My son attempted to ship a package back from Myanmar to the UK a couple of weeks utilizing Parcelhero and the shipment was with DHL. He was anxious about the package as it contained his faulty drone and was going back to be repaired. He tracked his shipment with no updates or information from Parcel Hero. It remained in The Yangon office of DHL for over a week stating held. he tried, we tried to find out what was going on. Parcelhero do not have a phone service or at least the chat agent stated it was not working. He was informed after much intervention that customs held his package and required export documentation. He was only given what he was given by Parcelhero with no mention. The whole episode absolutely ruined 8 days of his traveling trip and ended up having to travel 15 hours back to Yangon to plead with the DHL office to release his property and having to buy a new flight out from Yangon. Parcel hero are clearly totally incapable with so many sub clauses in their contract refuting refunds for undelivered service without spending more on this service. Their total lack of information, professionalism and communication is astounding. I would take some sage advice and deal directly with any courier and not a third party business like Parcelhero. Don't touch them...."
"Your service is totally disappointing … Your service is totally disappointing and unacceptable, how can you treat a customer this way. You failed to pick up my parcel and yet you refused to issue me a refund saying that you will take a cancellation charge. UPS never came"
ParcelHero.com is rated 2.60 based on 190 reviews