ParcelHero.com Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend ParcelHero.com

1 Spruce House, Durham Wharf Drive,, Brentford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate ParcelHero.com ?

"The courier never showed up despite saying they did (TNT). Parcelhero then told me that my parcel needed to be on a pallet. Their website should automatically redirect you if it’s outside weight and size restrictions. After not getting anywhere with them, I cancelled and they charged me a 20% cancellation fee - for doing f all!! I should’ve charged them for wasting my time. Really, really bad customer service. They have no contact number so you have to wait for them to get back to you. Avoid!!!"
"lost my parcel - AVOID USING THEM lost my parcel, doesn't respond, totally ignorant pr!ck's hiding behind an uncontactable company. wait weeks for any kind of contact,fu**king shocking service"
"Lost parcel not once but twice. Lost initially because Hermes couldn't deliver it so was being returned to me. Found it only after I kicked up a fuss and started return trip to me only for it to be lost at central hub. Parcel didn't move for 3 days at hub even though tracking said it would be with me the day after it arrived at hub. They don t bother to inform you it's up to you to track it and then they just say lost. How is it lost in sorting hub. Basic logistics should how many parcels in system at given time and how many have been delivered. Lost = WE CAN'T BE ARSED TO CHASE IT UP OR IT'S BEEN NICKED. WOULDN'T TRUST THEM TO TAKE THE RUBBISH TO THE BIN LET ALONE DELIVER ANYTHING OF VALUE. AVOID AT YOUR PERIL AS THEY ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY."
"My parcel was delayed and when I requested being reimbursed, I was told that since I had chosen the economy option, I was not entitled to reimbursement because there was 'no gurantee of delivery'. This point apparently was in the terms and conditions. When I pressed further I was told that this information was also clearly stated on the website which it is not. It was a massive headache to finally get hold of someone because they make it incredibly difficult to actually get hold of a love speaking person. Terrible service..will never use again, not recommend it to anyone."
Jason Scupham
Unverified Reviewer
"scam paid £50 to send large parcel now they want £120 more avoid"
"Unable to track parcel (technical problems!). Asked for delivery status and was told they would follow up with FEDEX but heard no more. Asked for refund - no response. Appalling."
"my parcel arrived damaged its a farce that they ask for photographs because they will reply and say its due to insufficient packaging or that its an items on there exclusion list which covers most items that one my want to use a courier for. So either way they win and your out of pocket if they have such an extensive exclusion list then they should not accept orders for these teams, There no accountability no contact numbers all communication done via email or those web chats that should have been a sign to me not to use them .Advise to all stay well clear unless you are prepared to be out of pocket there no liability on them"
David Powell
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely useless. Booked a large item collection with UPS, nobody turned up. Impossible to get hold of anybody at parcelhero so spoke to courier directly. They then collected but won't deliver it because it is over sized - yet I had already paid parcelhero for special handling and given them the sizes and weights. Now they say the only way to contact them is in writing and I should wait 14 days for them to respond. Absolutely useless, I will never use them again."
"If it all goes to plan, then Parcelhero are fine. But when it goes wrong and something gets lost, or not picked up, this is where your hell begins. I would recommend you go direct, we have. NO - phone number to speak to anyone NO - customer service response within 24 hours of an email NO - deadlines to resolve your issue NO - refunds/credits when things have gone bad We had a customer shipment go missing. A supposed 10-day investigation before the shipment is declared lost and we can raise a claim, is now standing at 17 days and no end in sight. We have had shipments not collected for days, which are on a next day delivery. When they were delivered a week late, we were told we didn't take the "Money Back Guarantee" option, which on reading the terms seems like an impossibility to claim against in any event."
"I'm normally pro positive reviews but on this occasion I have to agree with past NEGATIVE reviews... this is a terrible company! Main problem is the POOR communication and ability to loose or miss-deliver. All is fine until a problem occurs then they become a HUGE barrier in communication with the courier. Emails are not responded to... conformations are given and turn out to be lies etc etc. EXAMPLE I had the below issues within 1 week... involving over 30 emails / calls and NONE have been rectified so far!!!! - 1 lost HERMES parcel going through slow process to get refund / compensation... if I ever get this! After 4 weeks with no confirmation the parcel had been lost... even when I called courier direct and they confirmed parcel was 'deemed lost' after just 5 days!!! - 1 redirected UPS parcel without a label after this should have been applied at Parcelforces hub so tracking is not even registered with UPS. - 1 parcel has FEDEX courier refusing to make collection but Parcelforce can not help or even tell me why... every day for a week this collection was confirmed to be 'today' by Parcelforce... I expect FEDEX would collet and end of each day collection was not made and no communication or reason given."
Amanda SWavage
Unverified Reviewer
"Do not use this company. I received 2 of my parcels on time 3 of them went to Dublin and back. I was given the excuse that customs and excise had them yet the tracking information showed that my parcels were traveling around Europe. 3 days later I am about to receive another 2 of my 5 parcels and the other one is still in Kingsbury. I need Parcel Hero to contact TNT to arrange for me to collect it, but can I get hold of Parcel Hero "can I hell". This is the worst parcel company I have ever used. I have used several different parcel companies in the past. The customer care and response time are very poor."
"The goods I sent got damaged. I have photos that prove that they were properly packed, and follow all packing criteria found on parcel hero's website. I bought extra insurance and they still refuse to pay saying the photos show that the parcel was not packed according to their criteria. I asked them several time to tell me which specific criterium they are referring to and they just don't answer. Although there is no mention of this on their terms in conditions they also said I SHOULD have hired a packing specialist, but I am a packing specialist myself! this is what I do for a living! Now I am seeing the reviews below I just think they are running a scam on the insurance and I am going to bring them to small claim court. save time and money DO NOT USE PARCEL HERO"
"Spent 64£ for urgent delivery of the samples which have to be received by 23rd of April(latest) in other country.Based on these samples our company(enterprise) should have build the action plan and send right people to the country of the customer to provide a support. The samples were delivered on the 24th when the specialists obviously already left to meet the customer. Bottom line the commitment wasn't fulfilled! will be asking for full compensation."
"Delivery was made in fraction of the estimated time"
"Absolutely appalling, DO NOT USE 2 parcels sent from US, arrived at Parcel Hero Depot on the 4th April but still there after a week of looking for them ??? They tried to blame DHL for losing and failing to get back to them while trying to track but obviously forgot to check there own records as they had already signed for them... I found this out on a 5 minute call to DHL .... do they think we're stupid ? I informed them of this a couple of hours ago and now it seems one of the parcels has actually been delivered to the wrong address ... still missing ! Disgusting, slopy shouldered, unprofessional, un-reliable service.... you have been warned !"
"Driver was witnessed throwing expensive item onto lorry, brand new item arrived completely ruined and company refused to refund. I took out insurance and parcel hero are now refusing to honour the insurance. Never ever use them again and would never recommend. Insurance a complete con and they have no intention of reimbursing people for goods they have damaged. Added insult to injury offering fifteen pounds compensation for 4 hundred pounds of damage plus insurance."
"I paid for a next day delivery and it looks like, if Im lucky it will get there in 6 days! When I contacted them to complain I was told that there was no compensation as I had not paid for premium insurance. I can understand paying for compensation insurance but insuring against a company failing to fulfil their contract! The very least you should get if they fail to deliver as agreed is a refund of the money paid. Absolutely useless service and most unhelpful staff. NEVER USE THEM!"
"ParcelHero are a company that will charge you the same as you have already paid for a package after delivering it, then threaten to send the bailiffs around if you refuse to pay them. Never use this company. They are thoroughly dreadful."
"DO NOT USE! If I could give 0 or minus numbers in the review I would!!! Horrendous customer service! We paid to ship a wheelchair with Parcle Hero and on printing out the shipment info/paperwork we noticed that the wrong information was on them. I had screen shot the dimentions and weight inputs during our purchase process, so I contacted customer service with proof of this.  I was told someone would get back to me within 12 hours.. they did not. I contacted again and again, I was told someone would get back to me... which they didnt!  I got back onto a live customer services chat and asked for advice on whether I should cancled the collection or if it'd all go through okay. I explained that due to the fact I'd got the proof of dimensions, weight and their online quote in a screen shot that I didn't expect to get charged any extra (as they have my card details). I was advised to cancel the shipment and try again.  I then had to go through the quote again which surprise, surprise Parcle Hero offered to deliver for the original price quoted! Again, I contacted customer services who then said the price was per volume not kg stated in their website.  Complete ripoff and a dodgy company - they have my card details and WILL charge again/extra during shipment. They have taken my money along with £7+ in a cancellation fee (which I was told would be £6) but I'd get it back when purchasing another quote to ship the wheelchair... which I can't do as the site is STILL quoting the same amount! DO NOT USE!"
"Dishonest company!!! They are ParcelScammers! I send Adidas shoe size 5 in original box. I ordered parcel 35x20x20. After 15 days I received email, telling the parcel been audited and measurements are 40x30x30. ParcellHero charged me again. Even I send a complaint they didn't return the money. They persistently asked for evidence. Well, I went to the Adidas shop and took a measurement of the same shoe box which is 29x19x11"
ParcelHero.com is rated 2.50 based on 203 reviews