ParcelHero.com Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend ParcelHero.com

1 Spruce House, Durham Wharf Drive,, Brentford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate ParcelHero.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

177 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ParcelHero.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Fraud Fraud Fraud....I am a recent victim of this company. took the money from card, no reply even chased so many times."
"Simple task collect parcels, but these guys don't know how to get DPD to do this."
"Bunch of fraudsters ! Never delivered or even collected my parcel, Refused to refund and once went for a charge back they started abusing my card details to recharge ! Avoid them at all cost !"
"Terrible courier company - stay cleawr. I am still yet to receive a pick up almost 6 days later. I keep having to pay online to reschedule to the next day as they fail to pick up on time from Jersey. Will not recommend and will never use again. Unlikely to see my package that is to be sent. Would be easier and cheaper for me to fly over from London and pick up myself. I try calling but no one ever picks up."
"My son attempted to ship a package back from Myanmar to the UK a couple of weeks utilizing Parcelhero and the shipment was with DHL. He was anxious about the package as it contained his faulty drone and was going back to be repaired. He tracked his shipment with no updates or information from Parcel Hero. It remained in The Yangon office of DHL for over a week stating held. he tried, we tried to find out what was going on. Parcelhero do not have a phone service or at least the chat agent stated it was not working. He was informed after much intervention that customs held his package and required export documentation. He was only given what he was given by Parcelhero with no mention. The whole episode absolutely ruined 8 days of his traveling trip and ended up having to travel 15 hours back to Yangon to plead with the DHL office to release his property and having to buy a new flight out from Yangon. Parcel hero are clearly totally incapable with so many sub clauses in their contract refuting refunds for undelivered service without spending more on this service. Their total lack of information, professionalism and communication is astounding. I would take some sage advice and deal directly with any courier and not a third party business like Parcelhero. Don't touch them...."
"Your service is totally disappointing … Your service is totally disappointing and unacceptable, how can you treat a customer this way. You failed to pick up my parcel and yet you refused to issue me a refund saying that you will take a cancellation charge. UPS never came"
"UPS never came to collect my parcel, I was told by customer services to re-book and duely paid the re-booking fee in the knowledge that I would be reimbursed the fee as it was not my mistake. When I asked for a refund, I was told by Parcel Hero that UPS told them they came and the parcel wasn't ready (which is categorically untrue). based on the say so of UPS, they now refuse to refund me. Parcel Hero have now cost me 1 days holiday, 2 lots of collection fees and an unhappy eBay customer. I'm disgusted with the service, the customer service and the attitude of their accounts team and will never use them again. I strongly suggest people avoid them!"
"This company is absolute garbage. I'm disgusted by the way they have handled my claim. I had very valuable personal belongings shipped overseas to the US. They lost the package somewhere in Memphis, TN. I opened a claim with them and after much back and forth they decided they weren't going to do a damn thing about it. I couldn't believe how unaccommodating they were. The package was lost at a FedEx facility so after speaking with FedEx they said they'd be happy to help me with a claim but they required a waiver from Parcel Hero to do so. The incompetent customer assistant refused to give me a waiver and then refused to give me any phone number to a more senior staff member to try and resolve this. They're absolutely horrible, don't EVER use them for anything you value getting back."
"LIARS AND CROOKS - I returned a package to a supplier that was delivered by another courier company as the goods were not suitable for what I needed. I used exactly the same packaging and booked a collection with ParcelHero. On delivery to the recipient the package was badly damaged and hence refused by them(I only found out when I contacted the company to make sure they had received the package) I contacted ParcelHero but over the next FIVE weeks the parcel was sent form depot to depot by UPS whilst they flatly refuted my damage claim and blamed it on the packaging(I don't remember bending it half though whilst packing the goods!) After nearly 6 weeks I received what was left of the package. Roll on 4 months and another payment was taken out of my bank account by ParcelHero without my knowledge or consent. When I contacted them they said they UPS had charged them so they passed it on, and then sent an invoice backdated 4 months. After a few more emails I managed to get the surcharge refunded but I am still nearly £400 out of pocket because of the damaged goods. ParcelHero are purely a middleman who appear to be cheap at face value but they make their money by contracharging for excess weight or failed deliveries.They use UPS, TNT, etc so in future I would go to them directly. DO NOT USE PARCELZERO unless you are willing to be out of pocket."
"We weighed our parcels, they weighed 0.6kg. They claimed that the weighed over 2kg and just took a lot of extra money from us which was completely wrong. Complained but wasn't worth the hassle as they just fobbed us off. Decided to stop wasting time and let them keep the money they stole, closing my account and blocking any further payments to them."
Disappointed Customer For The Second Time
Verified Reviewer
"The second time I posted a parcel. The second time I have had issues. Both times the parcels were international. On the last occasion, I send a 6kg parcel to Asia at the beginning of December 2017. It was collected a day late for starters. Then it was meant to arrive by the 10 days later on the 14th December in time for Christmas presents for small children. Of course, children get excited and were waiting for their things to arrive! The date is now the 4th Jan 2018 and still no arrival of their box! After many messages to ParcelHero and no response concerning the issue, I receive an email stating I am overweight and I must now pay extra. I have shared my concerns that I want my postage back and compensation but zero responses again! Just this demand from them for more money.... The weight and dimensions of the box were recorded fully by individual item weights and it came too 5kg. I stated 6.5kg to be safe. But what a wonderful way to make loads more money all of the time? Maybe?? Not sure but the second time this has happened to me with this company. I will not use them ever again and intend to take them to court as soon as possible. Stay clear! Don't be disappointed..."
"On the 20th December 2017 I booked a shipment to be delivered from the UK to Mauritius, I was informed I needed to drop the parcel off at a local "drop off point" which I duly did. My parcel was due to be collected on the 21st and an estimated arrival date in Mauritius on the 26th December 2017. I happily paid £226.51 for the service. I keenly followed tracking and noticed I saw little movement of the parcel, I was shocked to see no movement after several days, so I visited the drop off point only to see for myself was still at the same location. I contacted ParcelHero (some call Parcel Zero) and was advised to collect the parcel as there was issues with there couriers, I did this and sent the parcel by a reputable and reliable courier (Fedex), in doing this I saved £39. So now I won’t my money back!!! ParcelHero are not replying to my requests and have blocked me from messaging them on Facebook. They think they will get away with keeping my £226.51 but they are in for a shock. My Mission in life is to expose this company as this is the second time they have RIPPED me OFF and the world needs to know about this"
"0 stars terrible company. Tried to charge me double my orginal cost. Even though I provided photographic proof.. didn't even tell me the money was coming out.. bank has been notified! For fraud"
"Terrible service, Will never use again. Needed to send a business package on a fast service, After keeping a member of staff on the door all day they failed to arrive. The following morning they send a message to say no one was there for collection when the driver arrived. Rubbish! They then wanted to charge me £12 to cancel my order to be able to get my original expense back. We used the chat to try to find an answer and where just fobbed off Advise the service is terrible"
"BE CAREFULL THEY SEND ME A WEIGHT ADJUSTMENT AFTER MY PARCEL WAS DELIVERED I PROVIDED THEM WITH CORRECT DETAILS AND WEEK AFTER THEY CHARGED ME 67 POUNDS ON TOP OF MY ORIGINAL 100 POUND PAYMENT. I WILL CONTACT TRADIING STANDARDS."
"They didn't pick up parcel and could not be bothered to tell me. I wished I had read the feedback before I would have realised what tossers they were..."
"Never will use this service again. the driver 2 times did not come to pick up the parcel. they write in the chat that they can not contact the driver. only they say that I would rebooking the next day (every time I pay 6 gbp) once the operator left the chat without finishing talking to me.in the end, I canceled the deal. after paying 6 more gbp. I spend 2 days from 9 to 6 pm. and money. I'm not sure that they will return my principal amount. since yesterday they have not responded to me yet."
"Weighed a parcel myself on a reliable set of scales at 18kg. Booked a delivery which was delivered (finally) then two weeks later the company sent a demand for more money as they said that the weight of my parcel had been calculated at 25kg not 18kg and unless I could prove conclusively that my weight was correct then I would have to pay extra. A blatant attempt by a large company to push around smaller customers. Avoid"
"Ordered a next day service and from the moment the courier collected sstating, " no way this will be in Latvia, tomorrow", I knew I'd made a mistake trusting this company - trying to cancel the order and use another firm - NO RESPONSE - then "too late to cancel", but told, "yes it will not be tomorrow" as Fedex have a problem .... Checked - NO - they do not and the service ordered by Parcel Hero ( std) would NEVER be delivered next day- so the only conclusion is they are no honest. Checked on their web site and shows delivery for today, but Fedex are showing FOUR days more to wait ...... Asked for MD's email address - refused. AVOID, AVOID"
ParcelHero.com is rated 2.69 based on 177 reviews