ParcelHero.com Reviews

32% of reviewers recommend ParcelHero.com

1 Spruce House, Durham Wharf Drive,, Brentford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how ParcelHero.com made you happy

"Totally unreliable. Booked a parcel to be sent abroad for next day delivery. The parcel was never collected and when I tried to contact them about it they said they couldn’t let me know when the package would be picked up. I was given an email address and didn’t get a reply."
Are you ParcelHero.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback ParcelHero.com receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"do not use this company they are terrible. lost my parcel then found it then lost it again claimed responsibility then said i couldn't claim as i didn't have receipts but was all personal stuff i had owned most of it for a while"
"A frustratingly poor experience. Shipping labels failed to print and the DPD collection point package size criteria specified on ParcelHero website are incorrect. As a result my package was too large to be accepted at the DPD Drop Off point. Inconvenience and time wasted, plus a £10.46 cancellation charge for ParcelHero's inability to deliver! Never again."
"Steer clear of Parcel Hero!! Requested a next day guaranteed delivery with an extra cover charge for the insurance. I waited a full month for my delivery which they lost TWICE!! and was damaged beyond all recognition when it did arrive. Tried to claim my insurance and was told that it was not packed properly when the goods actually arrived in different packaging than what my colleagues applied to the item and we had photos to prove this!! After another month back and forth I conceded and simply wanted the money back for the service I paid for. They refused and offered £6.28 and a £15 non-transferable "goodwill" gesture when I spend over £40 just for the next day delivery. Very poor service start to finish. Save yourself the hassle and the money and go somewhere else."
"I'm still waiting for a parcel that has been "delivered in good condition" to somebody in another country. The tracking info shows it going all over the place, crossing borders, back and forth to the same point several times, and eventually ending up at the wrong address. Very poor service."
"Avoid at all costs!!! They lost my shipment of over £500 and are only willing to compensate me for not even a 1/4 of the amount! I work with customers day in day out and if one of our parcels has gone missing we have to refund the customer the full amount and chase the courier, even if we have to take a loss on the item. It is not their fault it has been lost, they have put their trust in you to deliver a good service for which they have paid for and are entitled to. You have done none of this. DO NOT USE"
"Worst service possible. In the live chat during the purchase, they were very friendly and assured me that it was possible to delay the delivery of a few days, as I needed, and that they would have taken care of that right after the purchase. However, after the purchase they suddenly became unfriendly and even rude on the live chat and didn't helped me at all: contrary to what they said before, they said they could not help me with the delay I needed and that that was only a pre-sell service. They told me to contact another service available only per e-mail. Obviously the answer was much slower and at last they said they couldn't delay the delivery as they promised to do before the purchase. As a result, I had to contact the currier myself, which was almost impossible for an international delivery, and now one of my two parcels has been returned to the sender after several failed deliveries. All thanks to ParcelHero. I have all the chats to prove this. My advice: DO NOT USE PARCEL HERO! SEND YOUR PARCELS DIRECTLY WITH THE CURRIER!"
"When you accept the t&c's you are allowing this bunch of monkeys to take money when they feel like it. Phone Paypal and get them to unsubscribe you then they cant take it. They are doing the same old routine on me with the volumetric weight, wanting pics, tape measures and labels 10 days after delivery. I suspected from the first email that they would try and nic the money regardless and got Paypal to stop the payment going out. The saga continues!!"
"Myself along with numerous others have experienced delays or lack of parcels arriving from ParcelHero.com. In particular they have lost an original birth certificate of mine from overseas. They need to be held accountable for their actions and people need to be made aware of who and what they are - they hide behind Customer Services emails and shrug it off. Have reported them to numerous trading bodies as they need to be shut down. No accountability and should be avoided at ALL COSTS"
"Worst shipping company on the planet! I have no words to describe this company without using all existing swear words ever invented! It is now over 2 months and parcelhero never delivered my parcel and claimed that they attempted twice, one of which i apparently refused the package!!! They obviously went to the wrong address. Now they are asking me for double what i paid in the first place to have the box resent to me!! I know for a fact that sometimes when drivers can't be bothered to put some effort in finding the correct address, they pretend they attempted delivery and put a fake signature... After the first alleged attempted delivery, i even called and gave my mobile and an alternative address in case they were having problems with the original one. Nobody ever called. Next thing i know the parcel is back in the uk and i get asked to pay again. Parcelhero said they are waiting for the gps info from the truck to see where it went... Yeah right, tnt are going to slag off their driver. Well done Parcelhero, trust your business partner instead of your customer. Don't ever use this company, they are the worst shipping company on the planet and to make things worst they don't give a damn. I'm really surprised how they are still in business! Francesco Pane"
"If I could give no stars I would arranged a delivery with this company for next day delivery paid 62 pound it never arrived I tracked it and asked the question but no one seemed to know where it was I did 6 days later when it was brought back to me saying sorry we don't deliver white goods so why did you put me onto TNT if they don't do it know I've been told it's a prohibited item again why did you arrange this absolutely useless company"
"1Z7E524X6848763497 I WOULD GIVE NEGATIVE STARS IF I COULD! NEIL ROBERTS (WHOEVER THAT IS), DOES NOT REPLY EMAILS AND IF HE DOES, HE LIES AND LIES. PAID FOR URGENT DELIVERY TO DUBAI AND THEY TOOK THE MONEY UPFRONT BUT GAVE A FAKE TRACKING NUMBER. BEWARE BEWARE ... IT'S NOT JUST ME SO THEY CANT BE A GREAT COMPANY. I AM TAKING MY CASE UP WITH THE REGULATORS SO THIS SCAMMERS AER STOPPED NOW! DON'T USE THEM! DON'T TRUST THEM, DON'T FALL VICTIM LIKE MANY OTHERS"
"Lost my items values at £600 and only willing to pay £50 in compensation."
"Within 24 hours you lost my parcel and it took you nearly two months to accept you’d lost it. Then after keeping me waiting all those weeks you close my claim ! I paid insurance for this and my parcel was worth over £300!! Disgusting company. I’m contacting the CEO, trading standards and anybody else I can find. Horrible horrible way to treat customers"
"Terrible experience, bad service and Terrible customer service. TRacking number: 442146359804"
"Beware! If you decide to use this company, beware! Maybe six weeks after your prepaid shipment has been delivered, with everything long unpacked and the boxes recycled, you may be asked for pictures of each parcel, with a tape measure showing all three dimensions, the address, shipping label and number, and placed on a scale with the weight clearly showing. They recommend taking videos rather than stills! This is because ParcelHero could suddenly charge you extra. They send an email that at first glance looks like a phishing scam, with two or three big buttons labeled “PAY NOW”, demanding more payment in an accusatory manner, as though you, the customer, had deceived them deliberately, and giving a deadline of five days before the extra amount is debited from your account. The experience is very distressing. All the responsibility of proof is on the customer, who cannot in turn ask the company to prove the weight/ dimensions of the packages from their side and to back up their claims about volumetric weight. Their customer service exists, but is patchy and inadequate."
"Guys beware of this fraud service if… Guys beware of this fraud service if you are sending big luggages/bags... don't go by their website reviews... Firstly, they don't have their own service but only are pimps to the big couriers..secondly, the courier pickup do not weigh anything when they pick up your luggage..once the luggage is in transit you get an additional bill from parcelzero saying you need to pay additional couple of hundreds saying even if the acutal weight was within limits but the volumetric weight is more (inspite of the luggages being in their prescribed dimensions and weight) ...it's a total scam and they then keep sending threatening mails to pay additional amount or face legal charges...completely well planned scam if you r not expecting it!! Read few other user's reviews who have faced same experience.. this was my first hand experience purely... well setup fraud parcelzero !!"
"BEWARE - SCAM! Still waiting for any response.....took money and I have never heard from them. No package, nada. ZERO STARS!"
"It was the worst service I have ever had from any Parcel Service anywhere in the world. Avoid them at all costs!!!"
"Broke all my wedding items and lied and said we didnt wrap them well enough bearing in mind we have photos and boxes clearly damaged. A cowboy company. Seen solicitor and will go to the newspapers and social media if not resolved. I am fuming. They wont give me my wedding flowers back as the centre pieces are all smashed and they said their poor staff might get damaged shud they handle them. Its illegal and i will fight and scream to get these cowboys exposed...watch this space...."
ParcelHero.com is rated 2.29 based on 237 reviews