ParcelHero.com Reviews

36% of reviewers recommend ParcelHero.com

1 Spruce House, Durham Wharf Drive,, Brentford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate ParcelHero.com ?

"I cannot give them zero stars. A bunch of thieves. They claim my parcel was larger and heavier and want me to prove otherwise 3 weeks later. They use theoretical weight calculations even though I provided manufacturer packaging details. As they have bank details they just charge extra anyway. AVOID THEM"
"Parcel Hero are the worst carrier we have come across. In fact they are not a carrier at all - they are simply a broker for various proper carriers such as UPS, TNT, Parcel Force etc. Two months ago we used parcel Hero to send a parcel to Canada. To cut a very long story short, the parcel was entrusted to FedEx by parcel Hero, but it only got as far as Memphis in the USA. Why it ended up in the USA when bound for Canada is anyone's guess. we know positively that the parcel got to Memphis because the recipient received a demand to pay customs duty (which he did). All attempts to get Parcel Hero to locate the parcel have failed and they have been positively obstructive. We cannot pursue FedEx because they won't talk to us on the pretext that our contract is with Parcel hero - not FedEx. The say it is up to parcel Hero to take it up with them, something Parcel Hero say they cannot do. Two months of e-mail exchange and still no help from Parcel hero. The simply hope that if they stall long enough we will go away. AVOID THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COST."
"Terrible, terrible, terrible service. Received a parcel which had been damaged (and split open) during transit. Several contents had evidently fallen out and were broken beyond repair despite sensible and adequate initial packaging. The company refused to accept any responsibility or offer any compensation even after providing them with the photos of the damaged items and other information that they had requested. Terrible customer service. Simply useless. Incredibly poor all round."
"Do not use them. You will regret it. They lost my parcel and then had extremely bad communication. After all that you will think they will deal with the claim well but NO. Same lack of response and bad service. There are other great companies out there. Do not use PArcelhero"
"What a shower! I only wish I'd read more reviews before using them - the collection was a shambles, & they lost the parcel after customs in Canada. They just take your money & subcontract the delivery to FedEx, so you may as well go straight to them. At least when your parcel then gets lost, you're in contract with the actual company that lost it! Never has a company been so inaptly named - AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!"
"It's been more than two months since PH said to allow 7 working days for my second(!!!) claim to be processed. I will probably need to bring my case to the small claims court in order to receive my money back for a parcel that has been firstly "lost" for three months by them, then magically appeared once they wouldn't refund me for the loss - then they sent it back to me in pieces. This was a very heavy item and really not fragile - so it is beyond me how they could have damaged it to that extent Every single time-frame promise they made to me has been exceed by weeks and months, and it's nearly half a year since I paid £££ to have my valuable parcel delivered safely, purchased a next day delivery service, that was, furthermore, additionally insured against damage and loss. I have filled every form they sent me to fill, I have sent every possible document they asked for, sent them pictures of before and after, how the parcel was sent and how it arrived back to sender 3 months later. This parcel's value is simply too big for me to ignore, which is what they are probably pushing for - give up already. There is no other explanation of why you would treat a customer of like this.it's been more than 5 months since I paid for a next day delivery service and have not been yet refunded. So outraged with their customer service. I want my money back! I want my £550 back 1z7e524xdk48317034"
"I sent a parcel back and it was badly damaged by Parcel Hero, meaning I lost £200. Despite being in contradiction to the consumer rights act in not exercising reasonable care and skill they refused to reimburse me for the item. I am in the process of following this through with trading standards and if necessary the small claims court."
"Awful customer service, failed collections, no response, no phone number to ring them on. AVOID"
"My parcels disappeared, it was supposed to arrive on the 4th. No news since then, I’m emailing the customer service every single day, ZERO ANSWER. I’ve probably sent 24 mails by now. I spent £302 on this, my belongings were worth about £500. And i paid for insurance. SO NEVER EVER USE PARCEL HERO!!!!!!!! THIS IS A FRAUD YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR PARCELS AGAIN."
"Terrible company, would NEVER recommend them. Insufficient communication between customers and end courier. No escalation procedures and little care taken. Does not meet any of their deadlines, including - collection, delivery, responding to queries or updating trackers. Then they make you pay extra for a rebooking collection and STILL do nothing and fob you off. No telephone number to call them. The most frustrating and anger inducing company with yet no resolution and has cost me FAR more personally than just the cost of shipping and charges. These guys are almost criminal.....AVOID at all costs Will be taking them to court for damages"
"Sent insured £750 priority parcel to Australia in the biggest diameter tube available sucured with ends caps and tape.UPS lost the parcel!,Parcelhero only contacted me on delivery date to inform they'd misplaced the packagage and needed pictures of contents. A day went by I contactef Parcelhero for an update they confirmed parcel miraculousy was found abandoned in UPS Germany depot they apologized I asked to raise insurance claim. Days passed nothing I contacted Parcelhero who proceeded to blame me firy package being abanded. To add Insult to injury later that day Dan from Parcelhero offered me an electronic voucher for £15 of my next purchase with them. It's disgusting they refuse to process insurance claim and have deleted my silver account. My advice don't use UPS or Parcelhero."
"Total scam, paid a fortune for an international delivery and it was never picked up. No phone numbers or emails on their website and they refuse to live chat on existing bookings. The online complaints say they wont get back to me now until Monday. DO NOT USE THEM"
"The courier never showed up despite saying they did (TNT). Parcelhero then told me that my parcel needed to be on a pallet. Their website should automatically redirect you if it’s outside weight and size restrictions. After not getting anywhere with them, I cancelled and they charged me a 20% cancellation fee - for doing f all!! I should’ve charged them for wasting my time. Really, really bad customer service. They have no contact number so you have to wait for them to get back to you. Avoid!!!"
"lost my parcel - AVOID USING THEM lost my parcel, doesn't respond, totally ignorant pr!ck's hiding behind an uncontactable company. wait weeks for any kind of contact,fu**king shocking service"
"Lost parcel not once but twice. Lost initially because Hermes couldn't deliver it so was being returned to me. Found it only after I kicked up a fuss and started return trip to me only for it to be lost at central hub. Parcel didn't move for 3 days at hub even though tracking said it would be with me the day after it arrived at hub. They don t bother to inform you it's up to you to track it and then they just say lost. How is it lost in sorting hub. Basic logistics should how many parcels in system at given time and how many have been delivered. Lost = WE CAN'T BE ARSED TO CHASE IT UP OR IT'S BEEN NICKED. WOULDN'T TRUST THEM TO TAKE THE RUBBISH TO THE BIN LET ALONE DELIVER ANYTHING OF VALUE. AVOID AT YOUR PERIL AS THEY ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY."
"My parcel was delayed and when I requested being reimbursed, I was told that since I had chosen the economy option, I was not entitled to reimbursement because there was 'no gurantee of delivery'. This point apparently was in the terms and conditions. When I pressed further I was told that this information was also clearly stated on the website which it is not. It was a massive headache to finally get hold of someone because they make it incredibly difficult to actually get hold of a love speaking person. Terrible service..will never use again, not recommend it to anyone."
"scam paid £50 to send large parcel now they want £120 more avoid"
"Unable to track parcel (technical problems!). Asked for delivery status and was told they would follow up with FEDEX but heard no more. Asked for refund - no response. Appalling."
"my parcel arrived damaged its a farce that they ask for photographs because they will reply and say its due to insufficient packaging or that its an items on there exclusion list which covers most items that one my want to use a courier for. So either way they win and your out of pocket if they have such an extensive exclusion list then they should not accept orders for these teams, There no accountability no contact numbers all communication done via email or those web chats that should have been a sign to me not to use them .Advise to all stay well clear unless you are prepared to be out of pocket there no liability on them"
"Absolutely useless. Booked a large item collection with UPS, nobody turned up. Impossible to get hold of anybody at parcelhero so spoke to courier directly. They then collected but won't deliver it because it is over sized - yet I had already paid parcelhero for special handling and given them the sizes and weights. Now they say the only way to contact them is in writing and I should wait 14 days for them to respond. Absolutely useless, I will never use them again."
ParcelHero.com is rated 2.41 based on 215 reviews