One Touch Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Touch Property
Read One Touch Property Reviews

02037094279

Tell us how One Touch Property made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
One Touch Property 5 star review on 28th November 2016
John French
More Photos & Videos
Maybe a bit of misinterpretation, we did all but one of our investments in the UK through On Touch. Only two out of seven invested through One Touch are providing ROI. Bad luck?
Bought in Liverpool through One Touch. Prompt service.
Helpful company and talked me through all of their investment options. I don't have the money to invest at the moment and just wanted more information. However they gave me the knowledge and when I come to invest it will be through One Touch
Had cash in bank and wanted to invest. Ben contacted me after I enquired. I liked the sound of student property in Liverpool and decided to invest. Ben was helpful and would use in future.
One Touch Property were responsive throughout whole buying process. After talking to consultant I bought hotel room investment and am pleased so far.
Excellent service from Stuart Cowie, everything completed efficient, stress free. I bought a Birmingham apartment
We have been purchasing property through One Touch for some time now. The consultants are knowledgeable and we never feel under pressure. We chose the investments that were right for us. Of the five investment opportunities that we purchased, four have worked out as planned. There were slight delays on the completion of the one property and the returns not quite as high as anticipated. However, the portfolio as a whole is performing well and we would have no hesitation in recommending One Touch.
Hi Leslie, thanks for your review. Investing has an associated risk but we are glad that the majority of our investments have met your expectations.
One touch property Investiment are not regulated, very high risk and all carry the risk of losing all your money. Before you decide to invest with them, do your own diligence. My partner and I were sold a ponzi scheme, a fraud with Carlauren Care Unit. Do not believe fake 5 stars reviews. Search the web for advice, such bond review or my own Facebook page against bad investments.
Brilliant service and friendly staff. Met in the London office before buying a hotel room, I have now initiated my by back for 110% of the purchase price.
Glad to hear your investment worked out for you Sophie.
Had terrible experience with One touch. Turns out they market some properties which are in deep substantial legal problems, without disclosing this to their customers. Beware and Check before you engage with them
Hi Assaf, every customer’s experience is important to us.

May I summarise the chain of events:

You reserved a property and paid a reservation deposit. Your conveyancing solicitor raised some queries and the developer’s solicitor unfortunately sent outdated information. The new information presented - which addressed your queries - was ignored and you withdrew from the purchase.

We worked hard to secure a 60% refund of your deposit from the developer. The developer would not refund the full balance of the deposit due to the amount of time his solicitors had spent on the purchase.

We suggested that you raise a complaint with the Property Ombudsman. They reviewed your complaint and concluded the matter as follows:

The Property Ombudsman “have not supported the complaint that has been made and do not consider that the circumstances merit an award of financial compensation.”

We offered to make a contribution towards your next property purchase on stock that we are marketing. We feel that we have taken all reasonable steps to try and help you recover the shortfall in your deposit refunded as a result of your decision to withdraw from the purchase.

Our offer is open, we would love to work with you again and find a property that you are comfortable in acquiring.

All the best

One Touch Property Investment
Good advisor. Matthew helped me purchase from South Africa and provided me with a lawyer and accountant.
Thanks Sandra for your review. We are pleased we were able to assist you with your investment.
Have been recieveing my returns for the post 3 years as promised. Would recommend.
We are pleased to hear your investment has been working out for you Hennie.
May as well burn your money instead of giving to one touch property investment. We purchased 2 student accommodations in 2017 and they have had constant missed payments, difficulty dealing with collections and will be likely taking a big loss when come to sell. Very few resale agents of these useless pods and all stated unlikely to get back what we paid. Expect a 20-50% loss. My advice stay away from these type of pods and stay away from One Touch fake sales claims, bright website to sucker you in with so called passive investment, easy to manage, increases in value. All lies.

Seems they are trying to moderate their reviews so I suggest reading more up on them on forums such as property tribes, facebook groups such as 'don't touch property' etc. Where many burnt investors from one touch discuss their problems.
We purchased a buy -to-let property in Sheffield with the help of One Touch. The broker that they introduced, recommend a good mortgage and the income after expenses cover the monthly payment and service charges. When we have more money to invest, we will use One Touch again. Our consultant, Ben, still keeps in contact with us.
Hi Dilip, we aim to provide guidance from start to finish so we are pleased that Ben is keeping in contact with you. Thank you for your review.
Very helpful and supportive staff offering simple, impartial advice in and around the property market.
We purchased a care home suite in a specialist nursing home in Greater Manchester in 2016. My own mother was living in a care home and we knew the high costs associated with 24 hour’s nursing care. That is why we felt comfortable with the investment. So far, everything has worked our fine and the monthly income has been used to cover the cost of my mother’s care.
I have used One Touch property to purchased a care unit, a complete disaster. One Touch should return investors the commission they earned
I have had a very bad investment with this company purchasing with a care unit. Rents have stopped in April and it seemed that there is a big risk of losing everything. I wouldn’t trust using this company at all
It looks like one touch property has been selling care homes even knowing that Carlauren was not paying investors. They promised a legal investigation. But I would suggest all investors to get in touch and get an independent legal advise.
Dear investor,

We have been proactive in attending to the current situation.

We have instructed a solicitor to look at the best possible options for investors to gain control and recoup their income. Understandably, the best litigation solicitors are busy, we would not want to instruct a legal firm that had a clear diary.

We had respectfully requested a ten day period to obtain some responses from the legal team. Once the legal advice has been obtained we will send this to all of our clients and they can choose to instruct that law firm or obtain a second opinion.

The instruction is not to seek ways to protect One Touch or the developer, but to seek the best possible outcomes for our investors.
My name's tauseef as I was looking to invest some money in either care home units or student accomadation. I spoke to Thomas who communicated very well and explained what would be best for me answered all the questions as it matched my needs i was very happy to go ahead with. It has helped me financially and in future I would definitely go back to one touch property and expand my portfolio. After the process was smooth no hassle and right now I'm looking forward to earn some returns thanks to Thomas ousby and also one touch property.
One Touch Property is rated 4.49 based on 65 reviews