One Touch Property Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend One Touch Property

Tell us how One Touch Property made you happy

"My wife and I were initially looking to invest in student accommodation in our local area however we were too late as all units were sold so we left our details using the online form with One Touch Property just as a general inquiry about property investments. I was contacted by Ben by phone who sent details about a retirement property in Torquay and we decided to purchase a unit. We completed in May and have received monthly rent since then. We like the completely hands off investment option as everything is taken care of and we have a buy-back guarantee should we decide to sell. We were happy with our 1st investment so we decided to buy another unit in a retirement property in Barmouth and completed in October, again we have been receiving monthly rental since then. I can recommend using One Touch Property Investment and I found Ben to be professional and helpful with our questions as being first time investors we were initially apprehensive, he provided all documentation and put us in touch with a solicitor and Ben helped us through all steps in the buying process and was always prompt replying to emails and phone calls. Mr M 3/11/2018"
"Nathan is always very efficient and has been very helpful all the way through the process of my property purchase. The whole process went very smoothly and I have recommended One Touch to others"
"Invested in a care home with Carlauren group. Nathan at One Touch helped me to find a unit at late notice. He was helpful and supportive through the whole process and he made the process simple. So far I have received all my due monthly payments on time."
"I am someone who likes to travel at least once a year, but living in South Africa with a weaker Rand made travel an expensive business. A while back I decided that I would like to take my lifetime savings and invest in a property that would help me earn pounds! One Touch has helped me achieve that goal and I was able to find the best possible investment with great returns! I am able now to save those pounds toward world wide travel, family holidays. THANKYOU to One Touch for making the whole process easy!"
"As a civil worker, I've been searching for some time now for a hands of investment that suited my servings. I approached different investment opportunities but found them unsuitable. However as soon I approached One Touch property(saw an advert on line and email sent to me), I emailed to make inquiries and immediately got a reply with a telephone call to speak to an agent. Mr Stuart very helpful in answering all my questions and worked very closely to help me purchase the hotel room. I experienced great efficiency and case management from start to completion of purchasing the property. Since then I recently received my first quarter of income with delight and look forward for other future deposits for supporting family and for my many plans for the income. One Touch Property is great those looking for a hands off investment. Clementina Wasike"
"I am in the process of purchasing a student apartment at 47 Leicester. I have received excellent service from One Touch Property, particularly Stuart Cowie who has responded quickly to any queries I have had and was very helpful in the early negotiations."
"My wife and I used One Touch Investments to create retirement income and their agent Stuart Cowie looked after us throughout. We never felt pressured and were afforded all the info and time we needed. We achieved our goal and more with Stuart’s help and can’ thank him enough. We would definitely recommend this company."
"The process with the Bristol Properties had challenges and we did not go ahead. Stuart assisted assisted in finding another solution"
"ONE TOUCH PROPERTY ARE REAL PROFISONALS I GOT GOOD CARE FROM STUART AND I WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGINE ZOHAR SANDLER"
"Thanks to One Touch we now have a property generating just under 8% (net before income tax) per annum and that is with all management handled. Our intention is that this will provide part of our income when we retire, and we do not have to live anywhere near it as it is completely hands-off. After this success we looked at a second project, but pulled out due to financial issues. When I asked Ben how that project had gone, he said not enough units had been sold, so the project was cancelled and all monies 100% returned. This increased my confidence that any future windfall would be well invested via a One Touch endorsed project."
"I had a fantastic experience purchasing my 1st student property. I worked with Ben who made my experience seamless and easy to understand. I'm already looking at my second project and it will only be with one company- Onetouch"
"A very professional service, questions answered immediately and always very friendly."
"We were delighted to read ongoing reviews about the excellent service One Touch investment offered. Based on this we decided to purchase some investment properties in the care home sector through One Touch. The service and process were seamless and we always got a quick response on all our dealings and a thorough explanation where we needed it. The supply of income from our properties has proved to be an excellent return on investment."
"I had found the One Touch Property website through Google several months ago and have been occasionally checking the offers. I recently purchased a care home investment room near Nottingham, through Alex Kennedy of One Touch Property. The conditions of purchase seem fair and communication with them and their lawyers has been swift and efficient. The monthly income stream is to commence soon and I look forward to a hands-off investment. Thanks to the One Touch Property team."
"I’m a private investor and was looking for a secured investment. I came across OneTouch on a general online search. I found some Care Home investments which looked appealing to me because of the guaranteed return and the secure nature of the investment. OneTouch, Alex, have been more than helpful and willing to answer any questions I had in a timely and accurate manner. Thanks OneTouch"
"One Touch Property really excelled in their advice and commitment in helping me make my first international Care Home property investment purchase. Stuart Cowie was always willing to answer all of my questions and even though there was a time difference between our countries, he always made the effort to call me at my convenience.I was advised to utilise the services of Jonathan Sara who facilitated the purchase/lease agreements and here too the service was excellent. This was also on the advice of Stuart. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in dealing with Stuart & One Touch Property for my next investment."
"The consultant Stuart is professional, quick responses for all the questions but unlike other consultants I have been dealt with, he never pressurise me to enter into any investments before i feel ready"
"After reaching your web site, I contacted Mr. Benjamin Thornton (Investment Consultant) at One Touch Property sometime in August 2017, and once I told him what I was interested in he took me through the options (explaining what was available and how to proceed). He responded promptly to every mail and returned phone calls timely. I have completed my purchase and all through the process and beyond Benjamin remained professional and very helpful."
"As a South African I was looking to diversify offshore investments. A family member bought a unit in Sir Thomas in Liverpool and I decided to do likewise. I found Ben Thornton of One Touch Property to be highly organized, efficient, professional and very patient in answering all my questions and concerns. I can highly recommend him. Jenny Longworth."
"Good communication. Knowledgeable, helpful and friendly."
One Touch Property is rated 4.86 based on 42 reviews