One Touch Property Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend One Touch Property

How would you rate One Touch Property?

Simon Firth
Verified Buyer
"A very professional service, questions answered immediately and always very friendly."
"We were delighted to read ongoing reviews about the excellent service One Touch investment offered. Based on this we decided to purchase some investment properties in the care home sector through One Touch. The service and process were seamless and we always got a quick response on all our dealings and a thorough explanation where we needed it. The supply of income from our properties has proved to be an excellent return on investment."
"I had found the One Touch Property website through Google several months ago and have been occasionally checking the offers. I recently purchased a care home investment room near Nottingham, through Alex Kennedy of One Touch Property. The conditions of purchase seem fair and communication with them and their lawyers has been swift and efficient. The monthly income stream is to commence soon and I look forward to a hands-off investment. Thanks to the One Touch Property team."
Valandis Chatzikamaris
Verified Buyer
"I’m a private investor and was looking for a secured investment. I came across OneTouch on a general online search. I found some Care Home investments which looked appealing to me because of the guaranteed return and the secure nature of the investment. OneTouch, Alex, have been more than helpful and willing to answer any questions I had in a timely and accurate manner. Thanks OneTouch"
Ismail Hansrot
Verified Buyer
"One Touch Property really excelled in their advice and commitment in helping me make my first international Care Home property investment purchase. Stuart Cowie was always willing to answer all of my questions and even though there was a time difference between our countries, he always made the effort to call me at my convenience.I was advised to utilise the services of Jonathan Sara who facilitated the purchase/lease agreements and here too the service was excellent. This was also on the advice of Stuart. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in dealing with Stuart & One Touch Property for my next investment."
Ling Storr
Verified Buyer
"The consultant Stuart is professional, quick responses for all the questions but unlike other consultants I have been dealt with, he never pressurise me to enter into any investments before i feel ready"
Victoria Adefala
Verified Buyer
"After reaching your web site, I contacted Mr. Benjamin Thornton (Investment Consultant) at One Touch Property sometime in August 2017, and once I told him what I was interested in he took me through the options (explaining what was available and how to proceed). He responded promptly to every mail and returned phone calls timely. I have completed my purchase and all through the process and beyond Benjamin remained professional and very helpful."
Jen Longworth
Verified Buyer
"As a South African I was looking to diversify offshore investments. A family member bought a unit in Sir Thomas in Liverpool and I decided to do likewise. I found Ben Thornton of One Touch Property to be highly organized, efficient, professional and very patient in answering all my questions and concerns. I can highly recommend him. Jenny Longworth."
Stuart Aberdein
Verified Buyer
"Good communication. Knowledgeable, helpful and friendly."
Kayode Adeosun
Verified Buyer
"Good personal with buyers by officials of one touch.The readiness to dialogue and assist is worthy of commendation by one touch.My encounter with Mr Alex lays credence to this."
Ian Johnson
Verified Buyer
"I live in south Africa and was looking for a foreign currency hedge due to a turbulent last few years. I found One Touch Property during one of my searches for a suitable investment. I eventually bought a care home investment which attracts no duty and I'm very happy with the purchasing experience. I met Ben Thornton of One Touch in Umhlanga before making my decision and was happy with his character and professionalism. The process was smooth and One Touch and their partners assisted all the way. In the absence of a UK pension this investment made sense."
Carlos Chase
Verified Buyer
"I have found One Touch Property to be very helpful and informative with the properties they are involved with, easy to contact and always quick to respond. Thumbs up."
Bertus Van Jaarsveld
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for an investment opportunity in the UK, and was referred to One Touch property by a friend. Stuart really makes this a one-touch experience. The projects being offered suits my requirements with the proper balance between risk and reward. The process is seamless and well managed. The cherry on the cake is their online portal to give you complete control and visibility over your investment. Well done!"
Kieran Mullan
Verified Buyer
"I had a very good experience with One Touch. Stuart the agent was very helpful and courteous and answered all my queries. he also arranged a site visit and gave very honest and good advise. I would happily use them again."
"I am writing from Hong Kong and I found One Touch property by chance, while surfing for real estate agents in the UK, on the net. I finally bought an apartment in Manchester city centre. I am very grateful to One Touch Property and specifically to Benjamin who guided me through all aspects of the search and transaction. His immense experience and reflection helped me to take my time thinking and making up my decision. This was helpful in order to feel confident and assured with myself while making such an important move in life. Thank you again Benjamin Jack Puli"
Richard Whitmore-Jones
Verified Buyer
"I was initially concerned that a property agent would only be interested in getting the big decision to purchase and would then be less attentive to any ongoing issues. I have now made two purchases through One Touch Properties and I am very pleased that they have not only they given assistance and support throughout the process but have provided excellent feedback on the developements as they progressed. Many thanks to Arran Kerkvliet and Stuart Cowie, keep up the good work. Best regards Richard Whitmore-Jones"
Julie Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Although one of my investment properties turned out to be very difficult, Arran has worked very hard indeed to help me. He has provided support and advice the whole way."
Sindy Manu
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Stuart Cowie, everything g completed effiecient, stress fee"
Hayley Sotheran
Verified Buyer
"We always got very quick and comprehensive response to our questions from One Touch and help and support when we needed it. Arran always made us feel like a valued client and treated us accordingly."
"For any investment, one needs to feel confident that the service lives up to the hype. I am so far delighted with the service and continual updates that One Touch Investments provide. Stuart at One Touch has given me a tailored service that suits my budget and my investment aspirations. I look forwards eagerly to the building being completed."
One Touch Property is rated 4.81 based on 31 reviews