One Touch Property Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend One Touch Property

How would you rate One Touch Property ?

"My wife and I used One Touch Investments to create retirement income and their agent Stuart Cowie looked after us throughout. We never felt pressured and were afforded all the info and time we needed. We achieved our goal and more with Stuart’s help and can’ thank him enough. We would definitely recommend this company."
"The process with the Bristol Properties had challenges and we did not go ahead. Stuart assisted assisted in finding another solution"
"ONE TOUCH PROPERTY ARE REAL PROFISONALS I GOT GOOD CARE FROM STUART AND I WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGINE ZOHAR SANDLER"
"Thanks to One Touch we now have a property generating just under 8% (net before income tax) per annum and that is with all management handled. Our intention is that this will provide part of our income when we retire, and we do not have to live anywhere near it as it is completely hands-off. After this success we looked at a second project, but pulled out due to financial issues. When I asked Ben how that project had gone, he said not enough units had been sold, so the project was cancelled and all monies 100% returned. This increased my confidence that any future windfall would be well invested via a One Touch endorsed project."
"I had a fantastic experience purchasing my 1st student property. I worked with Ben who made my experience seamless and easy to understand. I'm already looking at my second project and it will only be with one company- Onetouch"
"A very professional service, questions answered immediately and always very friendly."
"We were delighted to read ongoing reviews about the excellent service One Touch investment offered. Based on this we decided to purchase some investment properties in the care home sector through One Touch. The service and process were seamless and we always got a quick response on all our dealings and a thorough explanation where we needed it. The supply of income from our properties has proved to be an excellent return on investment."
"I had found the One Touch Property website through Google several months ago and have been occasionally checking the offers. I recently purchased a care home investment room near Nottingham, through Alex Kennedy of One Touch Property. The conditions of purchase seem fair and communication with them and their lawyers has been swift and efficient. The monthly income stream is to commence soon and I look forward to a hands-off investment. Thanks to the One Touch Property team."
"I’m a private investor and was looking for a secured investment. I came across OneTouch on a general online search. I found some Care Home investments which looked appealing to me because of the guaranteed return and the secure nature of the investment. OneTouch, Alex, have been more than helpful and willing to answer any questions I had in a timely and accurate manner. Thanks OneTouch"
"One Touch Property really excelled in their advice and commitment in helping me make my first international Care Home property investment purchase. Stuart Cowie was always willing to answer all of my questions and even though there was a time difference between our countries, he always made the effort to call me at my convenience.I was advised to utilise the services of Jonathan Sara who facilitated the purchase/lease agreements and here too the service was excellent. This was also on the advice of Stuart. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in dealing with Stuart & One Touch Property for my next investment."
"The consultant Stuart is professional, quick responses for all the questions but unlike other consultants I have been dealt with, he never pressurise me to enter into any investments before i feel ready"
"After reaching your web site, I contacted Mr. Benjamin Thornton (Investment Consultant) at One Touch Property sometime in August 2017, and once I told him what I was interested in he took me through the options (explaining what was available and how to proceed). He responded promptly to every mail and returned phone calls timely. I have completed my purchase and all through the process and beyond Benjamin remained professional and very helpful."
"As a South African I was looking to diversify offshore investments. A family member bought a unit in Sir Thomas in Liverpool and I decided to do likewise. I found Ben Thornton of One Touch Property to be highly organized, efficient, professional and very patient in answering all my questions and concerns. I can highly recommend him. Jenny Longworth."
"Good communication. Knowledgeable, helpful and friendly."
"Good personal with buyers by officials of one touch.The readiness to dialogue and assist is worthy of commendation by one touch.My encounter with Mr Alex lays credence to this."
"I live in south Africa and was looking for a foreign currency hedge due to a turbulent last few years. I found One Touch Property during one of my searches for a suitable investment. I eventually bought a care home investment which attracts no duty and I'm very happy with the purchasing experience. I met Ben Thornton of One Touch in Umhlanga before making my decision and was happy with his character and professionalism. The process was smooth and One Touch and their partners assisted all the way. In the absence of a UK pension this investment made sense."
"I have found One Touch Property to be very helpful and informative with the properties they are involved with, easy to contact and always quick to respond. Thumbs up."
"I was looking for an investment opportunity in the UK, and was referred to One Touch property by a friend. Stuart really makes this a one-touch experience. The projects being offered suits my requirements with the proper balance between risk and reward. The process is seamless and well managed. The cherry on the cake is their online portal to give you complete control and visibility over your investment. Well done!"
"I had a very good experience with One Touch. Stuart the agent was very helpful and courteous and answered all my queries. he also arranged a site visit and gave very honest and good advise. I would happily use them again."
"I am writing from Hong Kong and I found One Touch property by chance, while surfing for real estate agents in the UK, on the net. I finally bought an apartment in Manchester city centre. I am very grateful to One Touch Property and specifically to Benjamin who guided me through all aspects of the search and transaction. His immense experience and reflection helped me to take my time thinking and making up my decision. This was helpful in order to feel confident and assured with myself while making such an important move in life. Thank you again Benjamin Jack Puli"
One Touch Property is rated 4.83 based on 36 reviews