One Touch Property Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend One Touch Property

How would you rate One Touch Property?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Victoria Adefala
Verified Buyer
"After reaching your web site, I contacted Mr. Benjamin Thornton (Investment Consultant) at One Touch Property sometime in August 2017, and once I told him what I was interested in he took me through the options (explaining what was available and how to proceed). He responded promptly to every mail and returned phone calls timely. I have completed my purchase and all through the process and beyond Benjamin remained professional and very helpful."
Jen Longworth
Verified Buyer
"As a South African I was looking to diversify offshore investments. A family member bought a unit in Sir Thomas in Liverpool and I decided to do likewise. I found Ben Thornton of One Touch Property to be highly organized, efficient, professional and very patient in answering all my questions and concerns. I can highly recommend him. Jenny Longworth."
Stuart Aberdein
Verified Buyer
"Good communication. Knowledgeable, helpful and friendly."
Kayode Adeosun
Verified Buyer
"Good personal with buyers by officials of one touch.The readiness to dialogue and assist is worthy of commendation by one touch.My encounter with Mr Alex lays credence to this."
Ian Johnson
Verified Buyer
"I live in south Africa and was looking for a foreign currency hedge due to a turbulent last few years. I found One Touch Property during one of my searches for a suitable investment. I eventually bought a care home investment which attracts no duty and I'm very happy with the purchasing experience. I met Ben Thornton of One Touch in Umhlanga before making my decision and was happy with his character and professionalism. The process was smooth and One Touch and their partners assisted all the way. In the absence of a UK pension this investment made sense."
Carlos Chase
Verified Buyer
"I have found One Touch Property to be very helpful and informative with the properties they are involved with, easy to contact and always quick to respond. Thumbs up."
Bertus Van Jaarsveld
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for an investment opportunity in the UK, and was referred to One Touch property by a friend. Stuart really makes this a one-touch experience. The projects being offered suits my requirements with the proper balance between risk and reward. The process is seamless and well managed. The cherry on the cake is their online portal to give you complete control and visibility over your investment. Well done!"
Kieran Mullan
Verified Buyer
"I had a very good experience with One Touch. Stuart the agent was very helpful and courteous and answered all my queries. he also arranged a site visit and gave very honest and good advise. I would happily use them again."
"I am writing from Hong Kong and I found One Touch property by chance, while surfing for real estate agents in the UK, on the net. I finally bought an apartment in Manchester city centre. I am very grateful to One Touch Property and specifically to Benjamin who guided me through all aspects of the search and transaction. His immense experience and reflection helped me to take my time thinking and making up my decision. This was helpful in order to feel confident and assured with myself while making such an important move in life. Thank you again Benjamin Jack Puli"
Richard Whitmore-Jones
Verified Buyer
"I was initially concerned that a property agent would only be interested in getting the big decision to purchase and would then be less attentive to any ongoing issues. I have now made two purchases through One Touch Properties and I am very pleased that they have not only they given assistance and support throughout the process but have provided excellent feedback on the developements as they progressed. Many thanks to Arran Kerkvliet and Stuart Cowie, keep up the good work. Best regards Richard Whitmore-Jones"
Julie Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Although one of my investment properties turned out to be very difficult, Arran has worked very hard indeed to help me. He has provided support and advice the whole way."
Sindy Manu
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Stuart Cowie, everything g completed effiecient, stress fee"
Hayley Sotheran
Verified Buyer
"We always got very quick and comprehensive response to our questions from One Touch and help and support when we needed it. Arran always made us feel like a valued client and treated us accordingly."
"For any investment, one needs to feel confident that the service lives up to the hype. I am so far delighted with the service and continual updates that One Touch Investments provide. Stuart at One Touch has given me a tailored service that suits my budget and my investment aspirations. I look forwards eagerly to the building being completed."
Andrew Bennie
Verified Buyer
"Generally good information and suggestions with excellent backup and promt response to queries"
Sandip Nath
Verified Buyer
"I am truly impressed with the professionalism shown by Stuart Cowie on purchase of our first investment in hote room. Stuart explained in detail about the process and arranged a site visit to the actual hotel so we could inspect the proposed development. This gave us assurance and we were happy to progress. Many thanks for your help."
"My agent Ben Thornton has been a very patient and reliable man. This was my first time investing in a property and so he was good to remind me what I should be aware of and giving advice on what my next steps should be. He would also let me know when he would be unavailable to contact and would always answer every question I had."
Diana Arundale
Verified Buyer
"I am in the process of purchasing an "off plan" en suite apartment at Phoenix Place which is the site of a student residence attached to the University of Liverpool. I have found everyone at One Touch Investment to be extremely helpful in answering the many questions which I had. As a retired person I wanted to be reassured that I was not making a serious mistake and I was put in touch with someone in a similar position to myself who had used One Touch Investment to purchase two properties. She assured me that she had been very happy with the investment properties she had purchased. As a result of that and the continuing help I received from One Touch Investment I was happy to proceed with my purchase."
"I am very happy with Ben's service, even before we meet each other, Ben and his colleague has provided us adequate reply on various of our request. Thanks"
Alan Piggott
Verified Buyer
"We have taken our cash from high risk investments in the current volatile climate and invested for a decent, safe and steady income."
One Touch Property is rated 4.84 based on 25 reviews