One Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Sure Insurance
Read One Sure Insurance Reviews

info@onesureinsurance.co.uk

One Sure Insurance, Spitfire House, 142-154 Congleton Road, Talke, Stoke on Trent, ST7 1LX

Hassle free.easy to talk to.
I have ensured two classic cars with you and it was very quick and easy to compleat at a very reasonable price for both cars plus I get the cover I need
Professional team, everything easy and fast. You made my day.
the whole service has been great
They gave me a very good price and I'm very happy.
BECAUSE ONE SURE LISTENED TO THE TRUTH AND KNEW IT WAS.
The staff (Callum and Darrel) were so helpful. They explained everything and worked hard to arrange insurance cover suitable for the needs of our business. Their friendly and professional attitude made the whole experience most enjoyable. Thank you.
very good price and excellent service
I really needed insurance for my 9 seater minibus that day and they sorted it out there and then for me. Thanks OneSure
They gave me the Quote I was looking for in under 10 minutes......
very good service and very friendly
Competitive
people knew there job & know how to lease with customer
so easy to set up
Excellent customer support team and it was their clarity in answering my queries that ultimately won my trust. Not a single "No" or "I don't know Sir". They took a little more time on the phone but made sure every single question was sorted before I put the phone down. True professionals when it comes to customer care and why won't I take up my motor trade insurance from them then?
through moneysupermarket your car insurance was the best
Price was good and service was first class
Good team of professionals in customer support since they answered all my questions in detail. I’m impressed that nobody shied away from my queries for once. They also took note of my specific requirements and contacted me the next day with a suitable proposal. So I would accord full marks for professionalism!
They gave us a better quote
Managed to get me a better trade policy than my previous insurer. Can't recommend enough.
One Sure Insurance is rated 4.61 based on 197 reviews