One Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Sure Insurance
Read One Sure Insurance Reviews

info@onesureinsurance.co.uk

One Sure Insurance, Spitfire House, 142-154 Congleton Road, Talke, Stoke on Trent, ST7 1LX

I took out my insurance with One Sure and paid the full annual premium of £552.53 on 22nd December 2016.
I am still awaiting either paper or online policy confirmation.
Am I insured?
This company is no good and I what my money back
I am not happy with the service I asked for documents on my insurance and breakdown cover many weeks ago I am still waiting .I will be getting in touch soon to cancel my policy
Hello Robert, I am disappointed to hear that you have not received your insurance documents from us.

We use a self-service area which automatically sends our documents either via email or via post. It is possible that your email provider has marked our email as spam, and your documents may be in your spam folder. It is also possible that the documents were lost during transit (which is out of our control).

All documentation that is sent is automated, and we rarely receive a complaint of documents not arriving.

With that said, please call our customer services team on 01782 880140 where we will be happy to issue another set of documents for you.

We hope that you will update your review to reflect the level of service and competitive pricing we offer - as documents not being delivered are often not our fault - and usually lie with email providers and/or the postal service. Many thanks, One Sure Insurance
I wanted to cancel my policy within the 14 days of taking the insurance and expected to get a refund of the deposit but instead they kept all of the deposit and I still had to pay for the cancellation so I ended up losing over £200. Plus the call charges around £20 on top of that. Very expensive but I'm glad I never have to deal with them anymore.
Hello Csaba,

It is unfortunate to hear that you are disappointed with the service received.

In relation to your cancellation, we are unable to discuss the particular circumstances surrounding this. This is due to data protection laws. We would be happy to talk with you about this on the phone.

In regards to call charges, it should be known that we only use 0800 and 0330 numbers - both of which are included in the minutes provided by mobile phone contracts - and as such, should be free. We do not currently use any premium rate numbers - so I am not sure why you have incurred call charges as we do not charge anything to call any of our teams.

With that said, we are dedicated to ensuring that we provide an outstanding level of service, and would welcome you to ring our customer services team where we will be able to shed light on the situation and provide help where possible. Our C.Services team can be rang on 01782 880140.

Many thanks,
The One Sure Insurance team.
One Sure Insurance is rated 4.61 based on 197 reviews