One Sure Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend One Sure Insurance

info@onesureinsurance.co.uk

One Sure Insurance, Spitfire House, 142-154 Congleton Road, Talke, Stoke on Trent, ST7 1LX

"Sorted me gap insurance at a really low price compared to the competition. Sales advisor was superb."
"Hassle free.easy to talk to."
"I have ensured two classic cars with you and it was very quick and easy to compleat at a very reasonable price for both cars plus I get the cover I need"
"No comment"
"Professional team, everything easy and fast. You made my day."
"Good friendly service"
"We have insured with you previously so when renewal came up I investigated other companies. There were cheaper options, with some minus points, so I decided your offer was the best I would get. However I would have liked a loyalty discount! I will have to push hard next year !"
"the whole service has been great"
"They gave me a very good price and I'm very happy."
"BECAUSE ONE SURE LISTENED TO THE TRUTH AND KNEW IT WAS."
"Did the job you do !"
"All good Thankyou"
"The staff (Callum and Darrel) were so helpful. They explained everything and worked hard to arrange insurance cover suitable for the needs of our business. Their friendly and professional attitude made the whole experience most enjoyable. Thank you."
"very good price and excellent service"
"I took out the free 2 months breakdown at the advice of the sales.I didn't really want but its free. I forgot that had it and cancelled 2 months and 5 days. Result it cost £69 for a breakdown service that I did/do not want. Beware the freeby's My fault going for a freeby Beware. The people on the customer service were overjoyed. I also had a problem uploading a photo(my fault I'm not PC literate) So I cancelled one of the additional rider Customer Service wanted to add on £57 I'm not happy"
"Gave me a good quote for caravan insurance and I bought my caravan insurance from ONE SURE."
"I really needed insurance for my 9 seater minibus that day and they sorted it out there and then for me. Thanks OneSure"
"They gave me the Quote I was looking for in under 10 minutes......"
"Always their for u when u need to ask anything"
"very good service and very friendly"
One Sure Insurance is rated 4.61 based on 197 reviews