One Sure Insurance Reviews

info@onesureinsurance.co.uk

One Sure Insurance, Spitfire House, 142-154 Congleton Road, Talke

Patricia B
Verified Buyer

We have insured with you previously so when renewal came up I investigated other companies. There were cheaper options, with some minus points, so I decided your offer was the best I would get. However I would have liked a loyalty discount! I will have to push hard next year !
John S
Verified Buyer

the whole service has been great
Rosario T
Verified Buyer

They gave me a very good price and I'm very happy.
John A
Verified Buyer

BECAUSE ONE SURE LISTENED TO THE TRUTH AND KNEW IT WAS.
David P

Did the job you do !
Antony M

All good
Thankyou
Mark C
Verified Buyer

The staff (Callum and Darrel) were so helpful. They explained everything and worked hard to arrange insurance cover suitable for the needs of our business. Their friendly and professional attitude made the whole experience most enjoyable. Thank you.
Don A
Verified Buyer

very good price and excellent service
Verified Buyer

I took out the free 2 months breakdown at the advice of the sales.I didn't really want but its free. I forgot that had it and cancelled 2 months and 5 days. Result it cost £69 for a breakdown service that I did/do not want. Beware the freeby's My fault going for a freeby
Beware. The people on the customer service were overjoyed.
I also had a problem uploading a photo(my fault I'm not PC literate) So I cancelled one of the additional rider Customer Service wanted to add on £57 I'm not happy
Terence C
Verified Buyer

Gave me a good quote for caravan insurance and I bought my caravan insurance from ONE SURE.
David K
Verified Buyer

I really needed insurance for my 9 seater minibus that day and they sorted it out there and then for me. Thanks OneSure
Perrys S
Verified Buyer

They gave me the Quote I was looking for in under 10 minutes......
Muddasar H
Verified Buyer

Always their for u when u need to ask anything
Muhammad S
Verified Buyer

very good service and very friendly
Joan R

Competitive
Jeff B
Verified Buyer

people knew there job & know how to lease with customer

so easy to set up
Kitt J
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer support team and it was their clarity in answering my queries that ultimately won my trust. Not a single "No" or "I don't know Sir". They took a little more time on the phone but made sure every single question was sorted before I put the phone down. True professionals when it comes to customer care and why won't I take up my motor trade insurance from them then?
Alan T
Verified Buyer

Staff have always been helpful. Although you do need to improve you telephone service. It took me two hours to get through to an adviser in your admin team on Tuesday!
Timothy B
Verified Buyer

through moneysupermarket your car insurance was the best
One Sure Insurance is rated 4.62 based on 191 reviews