One Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Sure Insurance
Read One Sure Insurance Reviews

info@onesureinsurance.co.uk

One Sure Insurance, Spitfire House, 142-154 Congleton Road, Talke, Stoke on Trent, ST7 1LX

Seems Staveley head are under this banner at the moment, I've used them for a long time and always found them to be reliable, competitive and friendly, however since One Sure have now taken over its the complete opposite. Takes forever to answer the phone, the staff when they do are absolutely clueless and read from a script, everything is either impossible or will at least take another call to someone else and then still be impossible, think they do everything to be as awkward as possible. Even the simplest task of swapping over to another vehicle so mine can get an mot is met with oh we can't do that, God forbid in the time I've been with them that I'd have to claim, there's no way on this earth I'd want to go through that. The last time I swapped a van for a day think it took over 3 hours on a call to sort, then another 2 calls to get the certificate emailed so I could carry on, today's excuse was oh you are not the registered keeper of the vehicle we can't do that....well 12 months ago I wasn't the registered keeper but you took the money, oh and the last 18 years I've never been the registered owner of my vehicles but that's never been a problem to any other company. Come to think of it having no insurance getting caught and dealing with the consequences is a better option than dealing with these. Thankfully my policy runs out next month and I can't wait, the quicker I'm rid of this shower the better....please avoid, at all costs....as for costs they love them too. I've been a courier and using that type of insurance for over 18 years and this is without a doubt the worse company I've had the misfortune to deal with. Got the name right .....ONE thing for SURE......AVOID AVOID AVOID
AVOID THIS COMPANY. Last year they left me uninsured despite my paying my premiums. Their customer service is non-existent - I was left on hold for hours over a period of a week and still left without insurance. They have renewed my policy despite my asking them not to. They are sharks.
Not a Trust worthy company at all. Customer service = sh*t Paid £400 deposit and a monthly of over £240 for traders insurance but only 30 hours later I called and cancelled the insurance due to a genuine reason.but they refused to refund the deposit I paid. Every time I called them they said they have to get in touch with the third party but I paid and signed the agreement with one sure insurance not the third party they talk about.
After taking out van insurance, with a £41 deposit, with monthly installment set up at £24 per month, I was called by my bank within half hour, they tried to take £179 twice, and a furthur try for £25!!! 😡😡😡that was declined by my bank👍. Tried to get through to customer services but after 40 minutes I hung up! Bank have put a stop to future payments. I wait for any emails from my suppose policy but received none! A scam!!!
Sorted me gap insurance at a really low price compared to the competition. Sales advisor was superb.
Hassle free.easy to talk to.
I have ensured two classic cars with you and it was very quick and easy to compleat at a very reasonable price for both cars plus I get the cover I need
No comment
Professional team, everything easy and fast. You made my day.
Good friendly service
We have insured with you previously so when renewal came up I investigated other companies. There were cheaper options, with some minus points, so I decided your offer was the best I would get. However I would have liked a loyalty discount! I will have to push hard next year !
the whole service has been great
They gave me a very good price and I'm very happy.
BECAUSE ONE SURE LISTENED TO THE TRUTH AND KNEW IT WAS.
Did the job you do !
All good Thankyou
The staff (Callum and Darrel) were so helpful. They explained everything and worked hard to arrange insurance cover suitable for the needs of our business. Their friendly and professional attitude made the whole experience most enjoyable. Thank you.
very good price and excellent service
I took out the free 2 months breakdown at the advice of the sales.I didn't really want but its free. I forgot that had it and cancelled 2 months and 5 days. Result it cost £69 for a breakdown service that I did/do not want. Beware the freeby's My fault going for a freeby Beware. The people on the customer service were overjoyed. I also had a problem uploading a photo(my fault I'm not PC literate) So I cancelled one of the additional rider Customer Service wanted to add on £57 I'm not happy
Gave me a good quote for caravan insurance and I bought my caravan insurance from ONE SURE.
One Sure Insurance is rated 4.54 based on 201 reviews