One Sure Insurance Reviews

info@onesureinsurance.co.uk

One Sure Insurance, Spitfire House, 142-154 Congleton Road, Talke

Muhammad S
Verified Buyer

very good service and very friendly
Joan R

Competitive
Jeff B
Verified Buyer

people knew there job & know how to lease with customer

so easy to set up
Kitt J
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer support team and it was their clarity in answering my queries that ultimately won my trust. Not a single "No" or "I don't know Sir". They took a little more time on the phone but made sure every single question was sorted before I put the phone down. True professionals when it comes to customer care and why won't I take up my motor trade insurance from them then?
Alan T
Verified Buyer

Staff have always been helpful. Although you do need to improve you telephone service. It took me two hours to get through to an adviser in your admin team on Tuesday!
Timothy B
Verified Buyer

through moneysupermarket your car insurance was the best
Ian G
Verified Buyer

Price was good and service was first class
Kane B
Verified Buyer

Good team of professionals in customer support since they answered all my questions in detail. I’m impressed that nobody shied away from my queries for once. They also took note of my specific requirements and contacted me the next day with a suitable proposal. So I would accord full marks for professionalism!
Patrick R

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
John B
Verified Buyer

Offered me a better price, quick painless process, all documents emailed and no hassle.
Stuart C

Cheap price quote
Linas D

The price wasn't bad.
Ralph C
Verified Buyer

They gave us a better quote
Diane R
Verified Buyer

Being a complete novice to the requirements I needed to get our business up and running one sure staff were excellent in our needs and nothing was or has been too much trouble and all at a reasonable cost which was very competitive. Would highly recommend ONE SURE
Matthew D
Verified Buyer

I took out my insurance with One Sure and paid the full annual premium of £552.53 on 22nd December 2016.
I am still awaiting either paper or online policy confirmation.
Am I insured?
Andrew W
Verified Buyer

Managed to get me a better trade policy than my previous insurer. Can't recommend enough.
Terry &
Verified Buyer

This company is no good and I what my money back
John H
Verified Buyer

I had been with saga for a couple of years when i got the next years quote it was going up by nearly 10 per month. that is not on, so i had been in touch with a couple of companys , not bad. when i had checked with yours the young lady was so helpful and it was cheaper then the others idecided to go with you. thank you for your help because its covers was as good as any other company. john hall.
Jean N
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and courteous and whent out of way to get me best deal
One Sure Insurance is rated 4.63 based on 178 reviews