Northern Gas Heating Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Northern Gas Heating

How would you rate Northern Gas Heating?

"Complete time waster, uncoordinated. Hardly keep to appointments..... Avoid"
"Boiler incorrectly fitted with wrong amp fuse and silicon not render around exhaust pipe. Condensing pipe leaking on my newly fitted wooden floor. Contacted David Mabon who said they would fix things. After engineers report when boiler needed safety work to avoid it being condemned have not been able to get hold of anyone. Looks like will end up in court, have reported to Gas Safe. Very concerning after they seemed so good to start, total let down!"
Paul Bernthal
Unverified Reviewer
"Following a major problem with our combi boiler I was forced to look for a suitable replacement and fortunately I came upon Northern Gas Heating (NGH). An initial consultation with Kash was extremely informative and he tailored a solution for a new boiler and the provision of a solar power heating system to increase the overall efficiency of the house energy requirements. All aspects of the project were meticulously covered and the boiler installation was performed by Adam, an experienced heating engineer whose work is of the highest order. I am extremely happy with the new boiler, my house has not suffered as a result of the new pipework and it has been a pleasure to engage with NGH. I look forward to the solar power system coming on line."
Mrs H Taylor
Verified Reviewer
"I phoned Northern Gas and spoke to a very peasant girl called Sunita. She arranged for a gentleman called Kash to visit me and discuss my boiler requirements. He was very friendly, spent time advising me of the best boiler for me. He was very knowledgeable and I did not feel under any pressure to buy at all. As he did me a good deal, I went ahead and ordered a new top quality boiler, which did everything that he promised. The fitter that came to fit it was called Adam, he spent three days at my property fitting the boiler, he was friendly and hard working and I felt very comfortable with him in my home. He did a really good job and explained all about the working of the boiler after setting it up for me. I was really pleased with the service that I got from Northern Gas and would certainly recommend them"
"Kash came out to visit me and my wife to quote for a new boiler ,kash did us a good deal and the engineer done a Good job left the place clean & tidy ,all in all we are very pleased with the work done . We can confidently recommend northern gas and James Davis the engineer , thanks very much to all ! !"
"Installed boiler without too much issue but didnt connect my boiler doctor to it.. It was on previous boiler"
"Left my grandad with no help !!! Fast to take money !!! Full of promises that they can not deliver !! Over priced mr Khan will lie and trick you into buying something they can’t deliver !! Stay away!!!"
"Installer worked well"
"We are very pleased with the way Kash explained every detail we wanted to know about having a new boiler and he set our minds at rest on all the questions we asked. Adam was very polite and professional in the way he completed the Installation. Many thanks P&D"
"4 days without heating & hot water, have to chase them up & when valiant come out the engineer finds a fault which should have been picked up on the northern gas service ( 5 weeks previously) which within a year would have caused damage which may have destroyed the only 5 year old boiler! Disgraceful service by northern gas"
"Good from sales to fitting ! Excellent !"
"I’m waiting now 5weeks to get refunded. Evertime when I call they play games with you. When it comes to payment suddenly all the managers are available to speak to you. When it comes to refund suddenly managers are in the meeting for the last 3 weeks or off sick. I need my money back!!! SCAM!!!"
David Berrisford
Verified Reviewer
"Efficient service,top product, well done!"
Iain McAlpine
"Very happy with boiler"
Kim Robinson
Verified Reviewer
"Kash when explaining gave good advice and very informative, installation dates were on time, Adam the installer was friendly and helpful, work was completed with no concerns and would certainly recommend this company. Especially after looking elsewhere and having comparisons...... no complaints."
Miss Hanson. Redditch
Verified Reviewer
"I’m not one for leaving reviews usually can’t be bothered. However, I feel it’s right to share my positive experience I had with Northen Gas Heating Kash and Adam. Being on my own with 2 young daughters I feel quite vulnerable having work people in my home. However, with the boiler being 20 years plus old and clearly everything going to pot, I had to replace it. From 3 companies recommended Northern Gas met my requirements and clearly understood my needs. My experience was Kash was friendly, professional, informative, patient and respectful. I did much research (scarred of making incorrect decisions and desperate to make the right choice) no one else could match the Service and work Kash promised. (There was a lot required). Adam carried out and completed the work as promised with no problems. Adam was respectful to me and my home and just got on with the job. He left everything clean and tidy, was very professional. Since job finished everything seems great 👍🏻 If I do get any problems I will be back on here to tell.... but so far very impressed. Thank you Kash and Adam for our warm quiet home with lovely hot running water. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
"3rd time I’ve posted this review. Salesman was nice to start with. But when I corrected him on his calculations and inaccurate fact he turned nasty. He tried to sell us a larger boiler than our property needed. Also products that we didn’t need. Told us that we had to sign there and then and he wanted a deposit."
"Very friendly and informative"
Jessica Bellows
Unverified Reviewer
"Shockingly irresponsible in meeting commitments and responding to inquires. Don't buy a new boiler from this company if you live in London. They will not show up when promised. They do not respond to requests for reschedule. They do not answer repeated requests for refund of deposit."
"Very thorough,polite and informative."
Northern Gas Heating is rated 3.74 based on 332 reviews