Northern Gas Heating Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Northern Gas Heating

How would you rate Northern Gas Heating ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"I have to say Mo and his team were absolutely fabulous. Given that the surveyor got it so wrong the boys went above and beyond to get the job done !! Good engineers are worth there weight in gold. Thanks chaps šŸ‘ŒšŸ»"
"Heating and hot water working brilliant. My engineer ashik Ali was fantastic really professional and worked hard all day and got the job done. Neat and tidy I'm very happy with the service provided by northern gas heating."
"Had a new boiler fitted, engineers were excellent, whole process from point of sale to install was exceptional, well done to Northern gas heating"
"I have had my boiler fitted by northern gas heating today. My engineer Ashik Ali was brilliant start to finish. I am happy with the work he has completed. I am happy with my new boiler installation . Cheers"
"Damage to property still not resolved after 6 months. Terrible customer service!"
"Excellent work done by Northern Gas. The engineers came down to our property on time. He made his identification and qualifications clear to me, then proceeded to talk me through his intentions of the installation of our new boiler. He proceeded to do this job with the upmost profession and this included securing our external flue pipe. They finished installation on time. Full instructions were given to myself regarding the new thermostat and boiler. After the job was completed, the engineer made sure that the area was cleaned around them.I could not speak more highly of him. I highly recommend Northern Gas. Thank you."
"Top guys done a fantastic job. Would recommend"
"They are staffs are very friendly, polite and provide professional service. I am highly recommend it to anyone."
"The initial installation experience in Scotland was a nightmare with shoddy workmanship which was only resolved when I with held payment. Now two years later my annual service is now months overdue. I have phoned and been informed that the service engineer for Scotland has been on long term sick leave and service engineers will be deployed from England but no dates given. Disappointed that this company which were sold to us as professional and had customer care at the forefront of their operation- a) have only one service engineer for Scotland and b)when I phoned to enquire (twice in July/August) when I would have my boiler serviced I was informed that they have been unable to recruit a replacement engineer in Scotland and would dispatch service engineers from England but could not give a date for this. Avoid this company"
"Great service for fitting my new boiler, understood what they were doing and talked me through the usage of the smart thermostat. Very informative and good customer service. Would recommend them 100%. Very happy with the fitting of my new boiler"
"Friendly people. Worked well"
"Very happy with installation, prompt, friendly and good quality."
"Spot on, great workmanship, 5*, mo complaints."
"I am happy about with the boiler. Everything is Excellent and very good working."
"The fellas who fitted the boiler were decent fellas. We were speaking about football etc. They did a good job. A radiator leaked dirty water on the floor but I just grabbed a bucket and helped. The only downside is noticing a nob off the cooker was missing. They plugged their radio into the wall socket where the wall switch is for the cookerso they had defiantly been in the. I’m not having a go at the engineers as mistakes happen but I would like this item replaced."
"Francis sales rep excellent! Sunita phone line helper extraordinare made the whole experience like a walk in the park, right down to the team that installed the boiler, chatty, professional and cleaned up thoroughly! Make that boiler choice easy...... northern gas"
"The installation was for my 94 year old Father, I was impressed with the communication before the installation as I mainly conversed with Steve who was excellent, keeping me informed of developments. The installers were friendly and professional and worked very hard."
"The surveyor made mistakes and when the fitter came he could nt do the job. We were lucky to have a good fitter. He then had to come back the next day with extra pipes to make sure the pressures were all correct. So my 5 stars are for the fitter he was fantastic. A VERY good job by him."
"The team done a excellent job I am very pleased with it very quick very efficient and very professional and explain everything clearly"
"New system installed and old system removed only issue took 3 days not max 1.5 days to complete and had to clean up brick dust debris outside the house - Currently waiting for post-installation inspection - was supposed to be Friday afternoon waiting update? Also concern around agreed system service schedule as confirmed in contract doc signed pre-installation - wait review of doc and confirmation?"
Northern Gas Heating is rated 3.79 based on 371 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!