Northern Gas Heating Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Northern Gas Heating

How would you rate Northern Gas Heating?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Do not believe any of the reviews on this website. I have posted my review 3 times and 3 times they’ve taken it down. They left my house in a dangerous state, floorboards not put down properly, left unsafe electrics, unsafe gas pipes and leaks all over my house. They came back and fixed some of these issues- 3 months later but there is still ongoing works from November 17. I will continue to keep posting my review as a warning to others."
Anthony West
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish a thoroughly professional service. The installers were exceptionally excellent, very tidy and easy to talk to, explaining all the work in easy to understand language. I have no problem in recommending this company to anyone. Well done Northern Gas Heating"
"Excellent customer service, explaining things to customers thoroughly and very patient."
"After being messed about over a period of a few months. Northern gas heating did finally sort everything out. The installation guys are fantastic! Joe boughon worked extremely hard on both occasions to sort everything out. He is a credit to your company ,and should be well looked after. Thanks northern gas for sorting it out."
Glendachubby@virginmedia.com
Unverified Reviewer
"Had a new gas boiler fitted in June last year. Had a few problems with controls for heating. I have spoken to Cindy and then a few days later to Steven who helped me get my heating back on. How helpful they both were in getting me back up and running. Those two are a gods blessing"
Hello and just a short note to say thank you so much for taking the time to review us and add such kind words. I will make sure the staff involved are told/praised.
"Great service given by both Steve and Jonathon in the office. Explained all necessary details and kept me informed of installation etc and when it came down to installation. Two lovely guys turned up (Dave and Dave) as promised, they were very clean and tidy and did a great job. Completed the job within the day. Explained how things worked. Well done guys."
"I am not happy with Northern Gas Heating"
"Lovely guy clean and tidy Easy to use remote control."
Hello and thank you so much for the positive review. It is REALLY appreciated and I will make sure James - your installer - is also made aware of your kind words.
"They kept us Informed on when the installation of the boiler would be fitted and we're very prompt two engineers came and fitted the new boiler and explained how it all worked they had it all up and running in a day and took away the old boiler"
Hello Noveena,
Thank you so much for taking the time to put on the review.
It really does mean a lot to us at Northern Gas Heating and we will make sure that the staff involved with your installation are all told of your comments. Have a great 2018
"BEWARE of this company thier representative spent hours with me promising me the world then took a massive deposit and a month later no work has taken commenced and they have told me they cannot install at all and will now will take 10% of the total value of the job to cancell the contract. (1) Record if you can the conversation with thier sales representative and any phone conversation you have they misrepresent themselves and get you to sign up (2) Read the fine print, they often quote from this to counter what thier sales person said, (3) You have very little rights under thier contract and only 14 days to cancell (they spend a month arranging varoious surveys to get around this timline line) (4) do everything via email to have an additional record. I had a very bad expereince with my £4500 bolier replacement complete shambles on how they work and what they promise is not what you get and now out of pocket hundreds of pounds for a job they didnt even start !"
This review is factually incorrect and defamatory. Northern Gas Heating has requested the reviewer to remove this as the allegations are completely unfounded.
"Installation not brilliant turned up late , they forgot to cap a pipe which could have flooded the airing cupboard and caused untold damage to the ceiling if I hadnt spotted it. We took out a boiler service pan but they never showed up or phoned to cancel on days they should have come, eventually I asked for my money back, after 6 months 9 phone calls and being constantly lied to and being treated with contempt they finally paid me back my money"
I have reviewed all the notes for this customer and cannot find anything relating to the comments that have been made. We are investigating internally to see if there is any other knowledge as to why our customer has put this detail.
"they provided me with the system I needed and took the time to make sure it was right"
"I would recommend Northern Gas. Hard working, polite and friendly."
Amanda Downey
Unverified Reviewer
"Friendly team who did a great job installing my boiler."
"Adam and Ricardo were very helpful, friendly and informative....job was done quickly, efficiently and mess free. would recommend them to anyone. The whole process was easy and stress free thank you very much!"
"Our new boiler is very quiet even though it is keeping us warm this cold weather."
Malcolm Gallagher
Unverified Reviewer
"Although we had a delay to the installation the fitters were great. They did a lovely job and were really tidy and took a lot of time to get it right. They worked well past 8pm on the Friday evening though they had a long journey home. Very pleased"
"Excellent service. On the first visit the engineer made sure we had frost protection before we went on holiday. When he returned he worked until very late in the evening to ensure that our heating system was fully working, which was much appreciated during the extremely cold weather. I would recommend your firm"
"Fitting team were great. The customer services side was simply abysmal. I would not recommend Northern Gas on this experience alone. I repeatedly raised issues and was repeatedly told someone would call me back, no one ever did. This went on and on, into double figures. Each time I had to waste my own time on hold having to call them. I raised a formal complaint and was told I would receive a call from a manager but they didn't even bother to call me. It took the threat of cancellation to make progress. It remains a very disappointing experience in what was a stressful period of no hot water."
"Really good happy. I love you 😍"
Northern Gas Heating is rated 3.74 based on 305 reviews