Northern Gas Heating Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Northern Gas Heating

Tell us how Northern Gas Heating made you happy

"It was a pleasure to have another service from Northern Gas..It was all down to Kash. Few years ago had a new boiler with them & after care service was excellent. That time, already had a solar from another installer which at the end gone out of business. Well, things happen for a reason, I got directed towards getting a new one. This time I went with Northern Gas again cause I know I will be in good hands & will be looked after as I had with the boiler. I had a few qoutes from other installer but Kash offer did stand out not to mention that my system capacity was upgraded at no extra cost. Special mention to Mohammed & Jay for a job well done, both were amazing & respectful. Looking forward to saving on my energy plus FIT pay. Thank you Kash for keeping in touch all the way. Highly recommended!!!!"
"Kash was excellent throughout my decision making process on solars. The install was was very smooth. Now I am just waiting for the paper work to come through."
"absolutely brilliant from start to finish, saw an add on line, made and enquiry had a lovely chat with a lady called Sunita, she got us fitted in for and appointment with Kash that week, Kash was fab, spent hours going through absolutely everything, there was no pressure at all, we got a brilliant deal, so happy we started the ball rolling that day, 2 weeks later Mohammed and Jay came to fit our panels, once again they were amazing, was kept in the loop all day, all the wiring and boxes look so tidy in the loft, they both really did a fantastic job, clean tidy and so respectful, Kash has also been in touch all the way through as well as Sunita , absolutely fantastic company and staff, cant recommend enough, Mr & Mrs Ganderton"
"Didn't seem particularly knowledgeable at first but gave good advice at the end."
"We had four quotes from different companies for solar panals but when Kash came out from Northern Gas he explained everything so well and gave us a very competitive quote, plus he sorted out getting the EPC redone with tips on how to improve the energy performance of the house. The installers came out on time, did a fab job and Kash made sure our application form was filled in and sent in on time for us to get the feed in tariff. He kept his word all the way through and it was pleasure to work with him. Fantastic service. Would definitely recommend."
"Sad experience, we had a new Worcester Bosch boiler fitted by Northern Gas 18 months ago after three failed appointments the Guys turned up to do the installation, the poor guys were given a day to do the job that was quoted as a two day job for two engineers they worked hard and finally left our property at 10pm after providing them a meal as they had 50mile journey for their overnight stay, we had problems with air in our system soon afterwards engineers revisited and made some adjustments, 18months later the boiler failed and had to be replaced due to heavy corrosion and leaking pipes within the boiler casing, this was rectified very well directly by Worcester Bosch who honoured their Warranty and sent 3 engineers and a foreman to over see the job 10 out of 10 unfortunatly the cause of the failure is the way the boiler was plumbed, we are still waiting for a visit, four phone calls in the last 10days with no reply, finally got an appointment for tomorrow 13th March was cancelled at 7.30pm as doubled booked, strange never heard this excuse before!! I am looking forward to giving a better review as I have never written a bad one before, but somebody at Northern Gas needs to Listen please."
"Very poor service I paid them deposit 2years a go I replaced boiler with other company despite number of phone call they have not paid money back"
"Admin/customer service is shockingly bad. I should have realized this when they took so long to arrange fitting. Now that the thermostat has broken down, the 2 year guarantee apparently doesn't cover it - which was never mentioned - and their attitude was shocking. Sorry I ever dealt with them."
"Aadam was a great help in resolving our problem."
"Lads did a cracking job πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Mitch and Gaz were very helpful, efficient and friendly and left the house as tidy as they found it. Once approval for boiler had been obtained it was installed in less than a week."
"Very good service. Happy with boiler and mitch who put it in."
"On time. Nice pleasant workmen. Polite, clean and tidy. Cleaned up all rubbish. Would certainly recommend them Mitch and Gaz"
"Mitch and Gaz were very good"
"Northern gas fitted a new boiler recently they did an excellent job from start to finish, I would recommend them to my family and friends"
"Both work men arrived on time and with good manner. Both curtious and respectful at all times. Work was carried out in good time, and to high standard. All areas used were tidy after use. I will Highly recommend both the company and contractors in he future."
"The guys was very pleasant and done a great job on fitting the boiler. Also they were very friendly and I would definitely recommend Mitch and Gaz to anyone."
"Hi Y’all . Many thanks to Northern Gas for the superb supply and fitting of a full central heating system. We had the same fitted in our old house 7 yrs ago and had to have them back again for our new house. Very satisfied with work carried out byAdam Partridge, 10⭐️. A few teething problems but Adam sorted them out. Had problem with boiler but Princeton from Northern gas consulted Valliant boiler makers and they were out within 12 hrs, job done excellent service, highly recommended to all. Very well done NORTHERN GASπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’―%"
"I have to say Mo and his team were absolutely fabulous. Given that the surveyor got it so wrong the boys went above and beyond to get the job done !! Good engineers are worth there weight in gold. Thanks chaps πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"
"Heating and hot water working brilliant. My engineer ashik Ali was fantastic really professional and worked hard all day and got the job done. Neat and tidy I'm very happy with the service provided by northern gas heating."
Northern Gas Heating is rated 3.82 based on 389 reviews