Northern Gas Heating Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Northern Gas Heating

Tell us how Northern Gas Heating made you happy

"Lads did a cracking job πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Mitch and Gaz were very helpful, efficient and friendly and left the house as tidy as they found it. Once approval for boiler had been obtained it was installed in less than a week."
"Very good service. Happy with boiler and mitch who put it in."
"On time. Nice pleasant workmen. Polite, clean and tidy. Cleaned up all rubbish. Would certainly recommend them Mitch and Gaz"
"Mitch and Gaz were very good"
"Northern gas fitted a new boiler recently they did an excellent job from start to finish, I would recommend them to my family and friends"
"Both work men arrived on time and with good manner. Both curtious and respectful at all times. Work was carried out in good time, and to high standard. All areas used were tidy after use. I will Highly recommend both the company and contractors in he future."
"The guys was very pleasant and done a great job on fitting the boiler. Also they were very friendly and I would definitely recommend Mitch and Gaz to anyone."
"Switched to Bulb saved 400 ,paid my exit fees ,and they are 100% renewable im offering you £75 if you sign up using his code £50 from Bulb and £25 from the £50 he gets So £75 off your first bill!! The code is below: refferal75gbp.tk"
"Hi Y’all . Many thanks to Northern Gas for the superb supply and fitting of a full central heating system. We had the same fitted in our old house 7 yrs ago and had to have them back again for our new house. Very satisfied with work carried out byAdam Partridge, 10⭐️. A few teething problems but Adam sorted them out. Had problem with boiler but Princeton from Northern gas consulted Valliant boiler makers and they were out within 12 hrs, job done excellent service, highly recommended to all. Very well done NORTHERN GASπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’―%"
"I have to say Mo and his team were absolutely fabulous. Given that the surveyor got it so wrong the boys went above and beyond to get the job done !! Good engineers are worth there weight in gold. Thanks chaps πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"
"Heating and hot water working brilliant. My engineer ashik Ali was fantastic really professional and worked hard all day and got the job done. Neat and tidy I'm very happy with the service provided by northern gas heating."
"Had a new boiler fitted, engineers were excellent, whole process from point of sale to install was exceptional, well done to Northern gas heating"
"I have had my boiler fitted by northern gas heating today. My engineer Ashik Ali was brilliant start to finish. I am happy with the work he has completed. I am happy with my new boiler installation . Cheers"
"Damage to property still not resolved after 6 months. Terrible customer service!"
"Excellent work done by Northern Gas. The engineers came down to our property on time. He made his identification and qualifications clear to me, then proceeded to talk me through his intentions of the installation of our new boiler. He proceeded to do this job with the upmost profession and this included securing our external flue pipe. They finished installation on time. Full instructions were given to myself regarding the new thermostat and boiler. After the job was completed, the engineer made sure that the area was cleaned around them.I could not speak more highly of him. I highly recommend Northern Gas. Thank you."
"Top guys done a fantastic job. Would recommend"
"They are staffs are very friendly, polite and provide professional service. I am highly recommend it to anyone."
"The initial installation experience in Scotland was a nightmare with shoddy workmanship which was only resolved when I with held payment. Now two years later my annual service is now months overdue. I have phoned and been informed that the service engineer for Scotland has been on long term sick leave and service engineers will be deployed from England but no dates given. Disappointed that this company which were sold to us as professional and had customer care at the forefront of their operation- a) have only one service engineer for Scotland and b)when I phoned to enquire (twice in July/August) when I would have my boiler serviced I was informed that they have been unable to recruit a replacement engineer in Scotland and would dispatch service engineers from England but could not give a date for this. Avoid this company"
"Great service for fitting my new boiler, understood what they were doing and talked me through the usage of the smart thermostat. Very informative and good customer service. Would recommend them 100%. Very happy with the fitting of my new boiler"
Northern Gas Heating is rated 3.81 based on 381 reviews