Nintendo Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Nintendo

How would you rate Nintendo ?

"I Really Like Nintendo Handheld Systems."
"Recently bought a 2DS XL hand held game. The price of buying direct from Nintendo was the same as most other places and it comes with a two year warrantee which didn't seem to be available everywhere - it certainly was not made clear on the sights I looked at. After ordering I wished I had made the purchase from Amazon as they offered, for an additional £15.00, a three year protection against fault and accidental damage. My experience with these is that they can be accidentally damaged - my wife got over excited with it and twice it has had to be replaced through accidental damage."
"Ordered a nintendo switch, arrived quickly. Good price. Recieved on sunday post. Delivered buy hut delivery services (text message sent of delivery times). Perfect all round service from ordering to delivery and competatively priced"
"they helped me fix my problem fast and easy"
"Nintendo customer service is like the best in the world."
"My tale of Nintendo customer service finally ended... and it was actually a happy ending. I now have my digital copy of The Wonderful 101. Thanks nintendo!!"
"So far my experience with Nintendo's support is pretty much the worst experience with a customer service team I've ever had..."
"Thanks to the customer service peeps at NintendoUK, I finally have access to my Club Nintendo account again. :D"
"won of de best customer service in the world."
"Finally got through to the Nintendo customer service line :|. They were nice and helpful at least, but they couldn't fix my issue...yet."
Nintendo is rated 4.20 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!