Navabi UK Reviews

Jülicher Str. 318-320

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Navabi UK ?

"Excellent service Beautiful clothes Delivery great also no problems when return ing item s saying only returned twice but my fault wrong size ordered Very Happy"
"Ordered a blue Peter Luft got a revolting bottle green. Would be lovely if it was the right colour but don't think I shall wear this one very much"
"Service and quality from NAVABI is excellent. I am partially disabled and therefore not able to, nor have the desire to, trail from one shop to another. BUT. Navabi have stepped in and help me to continue to wear beautiful clothes. I have been ordering clothes for a few years now and not had to send very much back. If I have returned any order a refund has always been dealt with immediately. Thank you."
"It has taken 6 phone calls and 24 days to get a refund from the company . They were full of excuses and I won’t be buying form them again!"
"As a plus size person who likes fashion and trend it's so frustrating to see the rails of old fashioned dowdy clothing designed for us. I was so fed up until I discovered Navabi. They have fashionable on trend clothing of a high quality. They are higher priced items but you get what you pay for. Fabulous website!"
"Efficient helpful service every time I order via phone or on line. Receive orders within a few days. Have a delightful selection of Ladies clothes from Designers. Thank you Navabi from a satisfied customer!"
"They make clothes for real plus size women. A huge range including elegant evening and practical daywear. The website is easy to navigate. Although coming from Germany parcels arrive within a week and if your purchase is over £50 postage is free. They also have an excellent returns system."
"Wonderful selection and great service in every aspect from start to finish"
"Lots of lovely clothes to choose from. And quick delivery."
"Excellent webpage and quality of clothes"
"Free postage, good style and quality of clothing love love love navabi"
"Best plus size online shop, great assortment, great value for money"
Navabi UK is rated 4.50 based on 12 reviews