Natwest Reviews

19% of reviewers recommend Natwest

Tell us how Natwest made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Over a week
"Wonderful customer service, so friendly and helpful and easily resolved my issue. Thank you, I think your name was Andrea!"
Are you Natwest? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service provided by the Middlesbrough team especially Dawn."
"Lost debit card ,reported to a really friendly chap and new card received within 2 working days"
"The customer service at NatWest was extremely helpful and the advisor went the extra mile and spoke with her manager to issue a letter. Also, I was happy with the mortgage process, as the staff in Barnsley branch offered great customer service."
"Today I been Natwest Edgware branch and I been serve by Abdul Khan manager. He was very helpful and give good customer service."
"I've always received good service and there is always a local bank if you need one."
"Helpful and brilliant bank. My account was over the limit, Natwest kindly credited my account as my salary didn't arrive & sent me £50 for use over the bank holiday! Thank you very much! PB"
"I've been a NatWest customer for years and always found them pleasant to deal with"
"I was worried about fraud on my account and called Natwest. I got straight through and was transferred to the relevant person who made the process extremely easy. The lady on the phone was very personable and efficient, and immediately identified the problem and blocked it."
"I am not a customer but have recently had to sort mothers account I must say everyone at nat west has been helpful pleasant efficient thank you so much to all staff I have been in contact with both on the phone and at the Worcester branch"
"I have held an account with Nat West since 1987.I have always been happy with them.Since I have been on line(about two years)I have been cheated by some unscrupulous people.I have phoned Nat West fraud team and they have been marvellous refunding me my losses in no time. Just one little complaint,to phone Nat West fraud team is a marathon wait.I have been waiting for up to 30 minutes."
"Have my two mortgages with them, and been a customer for over 16 years with them. They are great!"
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank NatWest on solving a problem I head with unscrupulous Internet phone sales company."
"Best service in Natwest! Slightly more relaxed about this mess I'm in."
"just wanted to thank your fraud team for being far more vigilant and efficient than myself, top customer service."
"Actually very nice to compliment a company for once for their excellent service and help, thank you NatWest"
"I must say even tho I got declined an overdraft NatWest Help were extremely good on there customer service :-)"
"Definitely fell in love with the man on the natwest customer service phone. He was adorable, sorted all my problems out in no time, happy now"
"have just had amazing customer service from you over the phone thank you so much!"
"Amazing Customer Service from NatWest, Thank you so much & keep up the great work!"
Natwest is rated 1.89 based on 132 reviews