Natwest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natwest

Tell us how Natwest made you happy
Had a mix of banks over many years, some good, some bad, some awful experiences! I began with Natwest some 10 years ago and now they have all my banking accounts which fills all my needs! Can't rate then highly enough!
Great online banking service easy to use
Created a appointment online to talk to someone in branch. Walked in and was directed to the appropriate waiting area. The wait time was minimal. The lady who I was meeting took me to a little room and had a lovely chat with me about all sorts of things. It was like being with a friend rather than being interrogated by the bank. She helped me with what I had come in to do and wasnt too pushy about anything, offering me other bits and bobs along the way but only things that would benefit me. While I was there she noticed my home insurance and did a quick quote to see if she could get it any lower for me and sorted out new life insurance, which I had been trying to sort myself but struggled. She offered me drinks throughout and made me feel extremely welcome!
Hi same happened to me . I also want to do something with them.
Holloway branch my local for all my life. Thanks to Zak and Francis for doing everything and spending thier time for resolving my financial issues which were causing stress. Love Natwest. Best bank in UK IF not entire world. Wouldn't change it even if I was offered money. JJ
They are helpul
Wonderful customer service, so friendly and helpful and easily resolved my issue. Thank you, I think your name was Andrea!
Excellent service provided by the Middlesbrough team especially Dawn.
Lost debit card ,reported to a really friendly chap and new card received within 2 working days
The customer service at NatWest was extremely helpful and the advisor went the extra mile and spoke with her manager to issue a letter. Also, I was happy with the mortgage process, as the staff in Barnsley branch offered great customer service.
Today I been Natwest Edgware branch and I been serve by Abdul Khan manager. He was very helpful and give good customer service.
I've always received good service and there is always a local bank if you need one.
Helpful and brilliant bank. My account was over the limit, Natwest kindly credited my account as my salary didn't arrive & sent me £50 for use over the bank holiday! Thank you very much! PB
I've been a NatWest customer for years and always found them pleasant to deal with
I was worried about fraud on my account and called Natwest. I got straight through and was transferred to the relevant person who made the process extremely easy. The lady on the phone was very personable and efficient, and immediately identified the problem and blocked it.
I am not a customer but have recently had to sort mothers account I must say everyone at nat west has been helpful pleasant efficient thank you so much to all staff I have been in contact with both on the phone and at the Worcester branch
I have held an account with Nat West since 1987.I have always been happy with them.Since I have been on line(about two years)I have been cheated by some unscrupulous people.I have phoned Nat West fraud team and they have been marvellous refunding me my losses in no time. Just one little complaint,to phone Nat West fraud team is a marathon wait.I have been waiting for up to 30 minutes.
Have my two mortgages with them, and been a customer for over 16 years with them. They are great!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank NatWest on solving a problem I head with unscrupulous Internet phone sales company.
Best service in Natwest! Slightly more relaxed about this mess I'm in.
Natwest is rated 1.76 based on 199 reviews