Natwest Reviews

16% of reviewers recommend Natwest

Tell us how Natwest made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
"Best service in Natwest! Slightly more relaxed about this mess I'm in."
Are you Natwest? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I must say even tho I got declined an overdraft NatWest Help were extremely good on there customer service :-)"
"Definitely fell in love with the man on the natwest customer service phone. He was adorable, sorted all my problems out in no time, happy now"
"have just had amazing customer service from you over the phone thank you so much!"
"Amazing Customer Service from NatWest, Thank you so much & keep up the great work!"
"Been into Natwest in Whitehaven Cumbria was served by a fantastic member of the team didnt catch her name she was foreign . We were there for 3 hours because we were sorting out a number of things . She was lovely very efficient & explained every thing to us fabulous service !!! Sorea ??? Please send her our thanks well done Natwest !"
"Apart from the annoying but somewhat fair security procedures (blocking cards for high value transactions), not too bad of a bank although there are better. The new online banking log in procedure that some moan about is out of the banks control. Educate yourself on new banking regulation to minimise fraud. These changes are across the industry so changing banks ain’t gonna do much for you. You’ll most likely find yourself in a similar situation. Also keep your contact details up to date it ain’t too much too ask for."
"Really great customer service from NatWest as always (:"
"However much I may complain about NatWest, their customer service is amazing."
"I appreciate good customer service, although I don't like banks. Thank you NatWest Help"
"the service i had was good.Thanks"
"...a pat on the back for being so helpful. Being in the customer service. Thanks!"
"I've banked with Natwest for 14 years. I never really have to use online chat, or call. Today I did both, and what a shock I got. I need to prove that I've paid a bill (I have) so asked Natwest what the best way to do it was. I was looking at my statement while I was talking to both. Neither representatives appeared to see what I was seeing. If I could see that the item had be paid, why couldn't the representatives?? They've also got rid of the freephone number, and the chat operators need to be told the same query three times, in detail. I still haven't had my query resolved. The woman at telephone banking's shift must have been ending, as she cut me off when I asked to speak to a manager. 14 years a customer, and this is how you are treated. Very disappointed."
"I've banked with Natwest for over 20 years and had no problems with them. I've had hassle trying to set up a new payee on my account as this must be done using a key card, all of which have never worked, meaning this must be done over the phone or in branch. Other than this they've treated me pretty well. I've also banked with Barclays who regularly tried to defraud my account! Thankfully have now cut all ties to Barclays and will stay with Natwest."
"I recently had a problem with an item I'd bought, it wasn't a scam but, communication was very poor, the problems with the issue created a perfect storm but the online staff member was very helpful and unassuming, and resolved my issues brilliantly, as a result I was sent an item promptly and recieved another refund, I'm very happy thank you, even with online banking I felt reassured that I wasn't just another number thanks Chris!!"
"Just basically don’t trust them anymore , to many issues not enough support"
"Incredible customer service from NatWest Help very grateful for your understanding whilst times are hard."
"Well I have just had the most delightful customer service by a man NatWest Help The Irish accent definitely helped!!"
"I know it's a weird thing to be happy about, but I actually love my bank Natwest. Probably the nicest customer service team in the UK!"
"that's what I'd call excellent customer service.... ; )"
Natwest is rated 1.76 based on 194 reviews