Natwest Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Natwest

Tell us how Natwest made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Over a week
"Really great customer service from NatWest as always (:"
Are you Natwest? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"However much I may complain about NatWest, their customer service is amazing."
"I appreciate good customer service, although I don't like banks. Thank you NatWest Help"
"the service i had was good.Thanks"
"...a pat on the back for being so helpful. Being in the customer service. Thanks!"
"I recently had a problem with an item I'd bought, it wasn't a scam but, communication was very poor, the problems with the issue created a perfect storm but the online staff member was very helpful and unassuming, and resolved my issues brilliantly, as a result I was sent an item promptly and recieved another refund, I'm very happy thank you, even with online banking I felt reassured that I wasn't just another number thanks Chris!!"
"Just basically don’t trust them anymore , to many issues not enough support"
"Incredible customer service from NatWest Help very grateful for your understanding whilst times are hard."
"Well I have just had the most delightful customer service by a man NatWest Help The Irish accent definitely helped!!"
"I know it's a weird thing to be happy about, but I actually love my bank Natwest. Probably the nicest customer service team in the UK!"
"someone from customer service now making me tea. :)"
"that's what I'd call excellent customer service.... ; )"
"NatWest couldn't do customer service if it hit them over the head! frustrated"
"I have banked with newest for nearly 40years. They have closed three small banks near us and now we have to go into the city centre to pay cheques in. Considering NatWest are one of the biggest banks why can you not take a copy of a cheque and pay it in using your mobile app...other banks can. Man up NatWest and grab the bull by the horns and get into this generation."
"They closed down small helpful local branches. I had a text message at 10:30am to say my account was overdrawn by less than a Pound and I would have to pay the money in by 2. I only saw the message while I was having lunch at 1, and it took 1/2 hour to drive to Swindon to deposit the money. I was expecting the only branch open for miles to be wonderful, with all the helpful staff from closed branches. Instead, I walked in and saw a bank with no counter. Just a couple of girls who looked like school leavers standing around with clip boards. I asked one of them how I was supposed to put money in without a counter, and she started talking to me sarcastically telling me to do it myself with the machine, as if she was getting off on trying to make me look stupid. Then when she put money in machine, it took the money and broke down, so I had to wait for that to be fixed until my money went in. Then I said that as it took me 1/2 hour to get there because of the local branches being closed and with the machine breaking, what will happen about me being less than a Pound overdrawn after 2? She didn't know anything and was still speaking to me sarcastically, saying I will have to look online tomorrow. I asked if I could speak to another person who knows what they're doing, and eventually found another person who told me I wouldn't get charged for under £10 even though I was only overdrawn for 1/2 a day. So I said if the first one could have told me that basic information, I wouldn't have been stressed, and first one was still sarcastic, saying I was stressed anyway, when I wasn't because I went in expecting a bank to have useful people who know basic information. I don't know why they're pretending to be a High Street bank, when they seem to employ the cheapest people they can find without proper training who can't do anything"
"Phoned customer services to report my card lost and for a new one to be sent out. After answering a variety of security questions which included date of birth, home address, full name, account number, list of recent transactions, I was refused a new card as I couldn’t answer the final security question ‘ the exact amount of a recent transaction’ I was then told to go to my nearest branch which is 10 miles away as our town branch has closed. So now I have to take time off work to do so, very inconvenient and just outrageous customer service."
"Won't answer the phone in a timely manner, keep blaming this on unusually high levels of demand (which, given this the most common response, would then surely make it usual) and can't follow simple instructions."
"A long queue with only 2 cashiers. Both the automated paying in machine and the automated coin counting machine were out of service. More cashiers required to prevent 20 minutes wait to get seen."
"Cambridge store staff are extremely unhelpful and unfriendly. Awful customer service"
Natwest is rated 1.85 based on 138 reviews