Natural Complexions Reviews

Old Office Buildings Becketts FarmAlcester RoadWythall

53 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrea Bretherton
Great price, quick delivery thanks

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Natural Complexions in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great price, quick delivery thanks"
"Easy to order and quick reliable delivery!"
"As always the service was fast and efficient and reasonably priced. I find it easy to find the products I need on your web site."
"The website is easy to use. Products are easily found with reasonable prices and postage is prompt."
"My product was out of stock but it didn't say so on the website. As a result I still haven't received my product... over a week later."
"Great items, hard to find elsewhere, great prices, speedy delivery."
"I ordered my cream over 2wks ago and I still haven't received it, I also sent two emails and got no reply, I really need this cream or if not I want a refund so I can buy the cream somewhere else please contact me ASAP"
"Always buy my Jan Marini products from Natural Complexions, the only thing I think they could improve on is there standard delivery takes a week which I think is too long and unnecessary with todays services available."
"I bought Janmarni Bioclear cream. I usually buy this cream from my beauticians and its quite expensive. I bought it through Natural Complexions as it was a lot cheaper. This is the 2nd time I have bought the cream through Natural Complexions and upon using the cream I find its a different consistency than the one I buy in my beauticians....the one in my beauticians feels different on the skin (if a lot stronger). I am just wondering if your creams are made by a different manufacturer than the ones being distributed in Ireland?"
Hi Aoife
We are sorry you feel there is a concern with your product but we can assure you that we are genuine suppliers of Jan Marini products if you would like to contact them to confirm this we are quite happy for you to do this
"Always provide a good service."
"I stumbled across this website looking for my favourite foundation! It was way cheaper than anytime ive bought it before & great quick delivery! This will be my go to place from now on for my foundation & whatever else i find ????"
"The Jan Marini Cleanser I bought through Natural Complexions has absolutely transformed my skin. I've been using it for a few months now, and all signs of acne have disappeared, leaving me delighted and confident. Being a suffering of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome I thought I would be stuck with terrible skin for ages, as I have done for the past couple of years. Not anymore - couldn't be more pleased and encourage anyone else to give it a go too. Cheers guys"
"Communication with this company was non existent - no order confirmation, no shipping conformation,, no tracking. After a few days of hearing nothing, I emailed them and heard...nothing. If they want to sell online then they need to be able to use email!"
Hi Emma
We are very sorry you had problems with our company we have checked and our records show you were email on the 1st October to say your order had been dispatched via Hermes. you also said 'after a few days you emailed us and again we have checked and you order was placed Wednesday 30th dispatched the next day 1st and delivered Saturday 3rd this is 3 days which we think is a very good service as you chose free second class delivery. Once again were sorry you were unhappy with us
kind regards
Natural Complexions
"Good products, competitively priced. Delivery is a little slower than many companies now, where products arrive the following day or day after - this took about 5. Would still recommend though as long as you're not in a huge rush."
"I purchased goods on a the weekend and paid for next day delivery, the goods did not arrive on Monday so i rang and made enquirys. i was told the web site clearly states next day delivery does not apply at weekends, i did not see this and so i accepted the explaination. My delivery did not arrive until Wednesday and i do not think it is acceptable to have paid £8 odd charge for a service that was not only unclear to me but did not arrive in good time. Moving forward i would like to propose two things: 1. i am refunded for the postage cost i paid 2. I feel this issue could be resolved by some work being undertaken to the website so that the next day delivery option not being accessable to your customers at the weekend."
"I'd love to write a review but unfortunately I can't because I never received the products (and this, despite have paid an additional eight pounds something for next-day delivery!!!!!!!!!!). I'm taking the matter up with the company now."
"they rang because i hadnt put my full address in the order form and were very helpful"
"good delivery and great product at a very cheap price. I`ll be ordering again thanks"
"Price was very marginally lower than my usual supplier so I tried this company instead ,placing the order was easy enough but delivery took longer than expected 6 days (there was a weekend in between) plus unfortunately not packaged as well as my usual supplier."
Liudmila B
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 2 items but recieved only 1 (order confirmation and invoice listed 2 items). I sent email to the company's sales team immediately (Friday morning) but there was no any reply. Obviously customer care is not at the top. I will definitely call them on Monday. The quality of the purchased product (even if I paid for 2 products) is excellent, as well as price."
Natural Complexions is rated 4.06 based on 53 reviews