Nationwide Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nationwide

How would you rate Nationwide?

36 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark
Super friendly staff

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Nationwide in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mark
"Super friendly staff"
"with reference to my previous review, the nationwide fraud department lady(Kelly) is rude arrogant and totally discriminates against people with mental health illness, I suffer with Bi-Polar and PTSD and she was aware of this but still spoke to me in an awful way stating its my problem I suffer with bi-polar not Nationwide's, SHOCKING TRULY SHOCKING AWFUL WAY TO TREAT CUSTOMERS, but by going on the number of negative reviews and no responses from Nationwide it shows they treat customer, oops sorry member like Sh.t awful Building society."
"I was not pleased that less than 1 year into the policy they wrote to say they were transferring my policy to another company as they were no longer dealing in motor insurance,"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Dealt with both online and email good service all round."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
Lawrence
"the inability to transfer money from one account to another when there website is being updated - even if you call customer services"
"They bend over backward with customer service, spotted card fraud before it went through, have no fees for bounced direct debits on the flex plus account, and 5% interest on regular savings account with instant access they are amazing"
"Excellent customer service, never failed me in over 13 years."
"After a window replacement claim -renewal was too expensive"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I think it is a very fair service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I found the Go Compare site a very good one indeed to use, choosing Nationwide for the best overall deal. They responded quickly to my decision, & the paper work followed efficiently. I have not made any claims."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"quick and convenient and hassle free"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Everything so far has been straightforward, but the policy has not been tested"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I was satisfied with the way they sorted me out with my policy and how quick they did it. Thank you."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"It was easy to take out the policy and to understand the cover. Every company is very similar in this regard, and it is just a matter of finding a provider and getting a good deal and a better price than you were quoted the previous year. The real test of a provider is when you need to claim I guess eh."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Easy, clear and everything promised has been delivered...thank you!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Only had to make one enquiry by phone ,and that queery was dealt with very courteously and very quickly and efficiently"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Good insurance Company - annual premiums are reasonable when compared to others. Always responsive on the phone. Very prompt in sending out the relevant documentation."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"A lot cheaper than my previous insurance even with three points,however i did have to make a claim a few weeks ago very hassle free all done in two days. i my premium will obviously go up,but i cant fault the Nation Wide insurance, recommend it to anyone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Good price would use again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Prompt service, as always, with Nationwide whatever the department."
Nationwide is rated 4.36 based on 36 reviews