Museum Selection  Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Museum Selection
7PM
7PM

About Museum Selection : Museum Selection started as a mail order historical gift retailer, and now our fantastic product range is available online. We sell fine home wares, greetings cards, gifts and books. Our USP is that we work with some of the leading museums & galleries in the UK and the world to source and create our products. Museums include: The British Library, the V&A, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, and the National Portrait Gallery. We offer high quality decorative and inspiring items to people who enjoy art and history. Although our goods are historic, our service and delivery meet the best modern standards, backed by our "no-quibble guarantee”. With over 500 full price lines, and many more in the sale, there’s plenty to choose from. Best-selling ranges include our books, jewellery, and card and gift wrap packs.

service@museumselection.com

Hamilton House
6 Leconfield Estate
Cleator Moor

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Gifts & Gadgets

Tell us how Museum Selection  made you happy

"They sell your data to a third party marketing company, so even years after making an order with them, you can expect random junk mail."
Are you Museum Selection ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Stopped dealing with this and their sister companies operating from Cumbria as they were selling my data to others without my permission. I f you buy from them ask for confirmation by email they are not data trading or you will be inundated with junk mail."
"Ordered two teak side tables. Both were severely damaged when delivered. One had a 4 ins section of veneer coming away. With the other one the door bottom dropped out when the drawer was opened and the corner of the top was chipped. It was clear that they had been packed in this damaged state.The quality was simply awful. A return collection was arranged and confirmed by both a telephone call and E-Mail but the courier never came. Museum Selection then confirmed that they had failed to order the collection. A wasted day waiting for a courier to come ....... I asked Museum Selection to compensate me for all the bubble wrap I had to buy to return the tables. They promised they would investigate what they could do and that they would get back to me. They never did. My advice is to avoid buying from this company."
"Unusual products, affordable in the sale and have also bought some nice clothes for full price. £5 off codes that come in parcel do not seem to work."
"I bought a brooch as a present for my sister. When it arrived it was garish and a very different colour from the picture in the catalogue. They eventually refunded the cost and postage but despite apologies and promises to refund the cost of my return postage this has never arrived. Their customer service is if anything even more disappointing than the quality of the unsatisfactory item I had to return."
"Ordered 3 glass teardrops in specific colours. Colours completely different from those ordered and quality not as expected. Paid £4.99 for delivery, no pick up service for returns and informed me I'd have to pay for returns. Eventually sent me free label. only after I complained. Took 2 phone calls to see when the refund would be paid back to me, informed today it had been overlooked. Should be paid shortly. Disappointed."
"They have a wonderful Sale selection. I like to buy in advance, so I always have a selection of gifts for when birthdays etc., come round. Amazing value and quality. Well worth a look at their Sale site on line."
"Museum Selection passed on my contact details to other parties and I received junk mail from them"
"Excellent photo frame! Looks as it did in the catalogue and makes an excellent present for christmas. The peacocks are decorated in little blue crystals which makes the product look more expensive then it actually was. Quick delivery too."
"High quality goods. Lovely selection of classic Christmas cards. Great sale prices. Very well packaged. Quick and easy delivery. Always happy."
Museum Selection  is rated 2.60 based on 10 reviews