Mountain Warehouse Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Mountain Warehouse ?

"I ordered some clothes, they came in expected time, I took those I didn’t want back to the Newbury retail store, where the poor girl called for a manger over and over. Eventually she put my refund through herself, which now appears debited my account rather refunding it!! The manager eventually appeared and said it should be fine, despite my doubts!1 day later my account has been debuted again, so now I have to go back and go through the whole process again!! Not great!!"
"Excellent customer Service. The staff at Freeport were brilliant. The guy that served me could not have been more pleasant and helpful.It's a long time since I've come across customer service at this level. I went to collect an order and also make an exchange. My expectations were definately exceeded. Thank you :-). I would definately recommend. The items we ordered were great too, good quality and a good price. Delivery speedy and good communicatuon."
"Terrible customer service from returns. Bought a rucksack from Dundee store (staff excellent and very helpful), got home and discovered popper holding the inner bar was missing. Makes the sack useless. It's an 80 mile trip to return the item so got straight onto the postal returns. Sent all required info including pics, heared nothing for 3 days then a request saying i hadn't sent anything on the end of the my email that actually had the info on it! Resent all info again heard nothing for days and have received another request for the same info. Looks like i'll need to make a 80 mile round trip to return the item. Next time ill try Tiso or Go outdoors or Blacks or Cotswolds outdoors or any body else and id suggest others do the same."
"Appalling customer service. I ordered a sun lounger took money straight away. Delivery lost in transit I had to ring to find out no one told me had to wait for refund. Ordered another one money taken again the got an email saying was out of stock and to order another but then told none in stock had to wait for money again. I had also ordered a pair of mens shorts money taken again and guess what order lost in transit again... and no one answering customer service line to arrange refund. Appalling service they dont care at all .."
"Mountain Warehouse Backpacker 3 tent Excellent price with great service & a speedy delivery. It was also just in time for last weekend's Thunderstorms, which tends to test the waterproofing pretty well & the 2000HH Flysheet had no leakage whatsoever. Not sure if it would handle the 70-80mph Winter winds on Norwegian Mountainsides as well as my Force 8 Bivvy when Whitewater Kayaking, but seeing as i didn't buy it for that purpose, i'm well chuffed with it. Cheers. PS..... I'm 6'2" tall & had no problems with its size at all, even with the Missus in there with me. Plenty of room for 2."
"I had a query regarding walking boots.My query has handled efficiently and professionally by Sharon,manager of the Horsham branch."
"Shorts as described, arrived promptly. Good value."
"Really high quality merino wool top purchased at a bargain price - really comfy for a snowy hike in the Lakes"
"Good prices & service . They had a mishap with next day delivery & it took 2days to get to me but I had left for Europe so they refunded my money & let me keep the goods. Very fair I think & so I have purchased more gear from them ."
"Fun and helpful staff with nice sense of humour. Went out of their way to help me even though I had made an error"
"Products are always advertised at “half price” yet if you look at the full price it’s ridiculous for the poor quality you get! £80 for a pair of leaky wellies, really? Wake up people MWH make the products so they can set the rrp to what they like in order to “discount” it!"
"Great customer service . Love the gear they sell and especially the softshell jackets. Spot on"
"They sell products of great quality at a very competitive prices (while they have big sales that reduce their prices even more)."
"I have had to make 3 telephone calls and 2 emails to get any service. The Click and Collect was not working on the website, nor the live chat. Each time I spoke to someone they said it would be fixed in 2 hours. Consequently I lost 2 items on my order as when I could order they no longer had my size!?"
"Quick delivery and quality product."
"Sent wrong sized item which I returned but then didn't get in time for the trip I had planned. Have emailed to say new size has been dispatched but still not delivered. Hopefully will come today."
"Excellent value for money and good quality items"
"Wide range of products and really helpful customer service assistants"
"Order took a week when it should have been next day. Had to return some items as sizing was HUGE. They don’t answer phone or reply to emails. Customer service is worse than BT....... yes worse than BT. Still waiting for a refund 3 weeks later."
"Excellent quick service and fantastic boots. Really pleased with them."
Mountain Warehouse is rated 3.79 based on 75 reviews