Mountain Warehouse Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Mountain Warehouse ?

"Mountain Warehouse Backpacker 3 tent Excellent price with great service & a speedy delivery. It was also just in time for last weekend's Thunderstorms, which tends to test the waterproofing pretty well & the 2000HH Flysheet had no leakage whatsoever. Not sure if it would handle the 70-80mph Winter winds on Norwegian Mountainsides as well as my Force 8 Bivvy when Whitewater Kayaking, but seeing as i didn't buy it for that purpose, i'm well chuffed with it. Cheers. PS..... I'm 6'2" tall & had no problems with its size at all, even with the Missus in there with me. Plenty of room for 2."
"I had a query regarding walking boots.My query has handled efficiently and professionally by Sharon,manager of the Horsham branch."
Fiona Buckley
"Shorts as described, arrived promptly. Good value."
Thomas Copping
"Really high quality merino wool top purchased at a bargain price - really comfy for a snowy hike in the Lakes"
"Good prices & service . They had a mishap with next day delivery & it took 2days to get to me but I had left for Europe so they refunded my money & let me keep the goods. Very fair I think & so I have purchased more gear from them ."
Helen C-S
"Fun and helpful staff with nice sense of humour. Went out of their way to help me even though I had made an error"
"Products are always advertised at “half price” yet if you look at the full price it’s ridiculous for the poor quality you get! £80 for a pair of leaky wellies, really? Wake up people MWH make the products so they can set the rrp to what they like in order to “discount” it!"
Michael Wells
"Great customer service . Love the gear they sell and especially the softshell jackets. Spot on"
Konstantinos Foukis
"They sell products of great quality at a very competitive prices (while they have big sales that reduce their prices even more)."
"I have had to make 3 telephone calls and 2 emails to get any service. The Click and Collect was not working on the website, nor the live chat. Each time I spoke to someone they said it would be fixed in 2 hours. Consequently I lost 2 items on my order as when I could order they no longer had my size!?"
"Quick delivery and quality product."
Rebecca Gladman
"Sent wrong sized item which I returned but then didn't get in time for the trip I had planned. Have emailed to say new size has been dispatched but still not delivered. Hopefully will come today."
Doreen Dixon
"Excellent value for money and good quality items"
"Wide range of products and really helpful customer service assistants"
"Order took a week when it should have been next day. Had to return some items as sizing was HUGE. They don’t answer phone or reply to emails. Customer service is worse than BT....... yes worse than BT. Still waiting for a refund 3 weeks later."
Jane Davidson
"Excellent quick service and fantastic boots. Really pleased with them."
"Bought a pair of neoprene men's wellies. Supposed to be of good quality and ideal for country walks. First pair leaked badly within 3 weeks. Eventually given replacement pair and lo and behold they leaked badly within 3 weeks. Shocking quality!!!"
Kerry Williams
"Fabulous clothes great quality and super prices"
"bought 2 item , got delivered only one. missing return label from the packaging i am unable to return it. Offered replacement for missing item 2 weeks and no item. slow reply on emails..... absolute waste of time. quality of product is really bad."
"Very good quality clothes and footware for all seasons. Always receive very good customer service in both my two local stores."
Mountain Warehouse is rated 3.89 based on 71 reviews