Mountain Warehouse Reviews

Mountain Warehouse have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

65% of reviewers recommend Mountain Warehouse

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Mountain Warehouse?

"Very annoyed. Ordered sunday for next day delivery. So expected tuesday. Didnt arrive and hermes tracking was useless. Ordered a winters coat to take to Norway wednesday. Now coatless for holiday. Will return all goods when they eventually arrive. Get a reputable delivery partner please."
Are you Mountain Warehouse? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Mountain Warehouse receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Lost my order, waited 9 days then was told id have to wait another 7 to resend and nothing in the way as an apology"
"Worst customer and delivery service! I placed 2 orders 3 weeks ago. As off today I have not received any of them. One apparently was returned because it was rejected (don’t know by who) and the other one is at the parcel even when I asked to be delivered to my personal address and still neither Hermès Uk or Hermès Deutschland recognize this!!"
"Taken payment but order never went through for next day delivery. son left without coat for school trip, when speaking to them they advised if you place order on iPhone or tablet this normally happens! advised if this was the case why is this not stated when placing orders or anywhere on the website. anyway no help at all and maybe get the money back in couple of days, no help at all! please do not use this website. first time and definatly the last!"
"Bought so called waterproof boots on line. Absolute rubbish as my feet were soaking just walking on wet grass. Took two pairs of boots and two visits to get my money back. Managers attitude very poor. I won't go back to this shop ( Cheltenham ) again. Very bad customer service"
"Ordered 3 coats, only 2 came in the package, I sent an email explaining the situation and the missing coat was sent out the next working day, fantastic customer service."
"Brought a coat for my 4 year old son was pulled lightly by his friend and the stictching came apart no torn or anything the the material the stitching was loose i sent pictures in and was told they cant do anything. Will not buy from again as rubbish quality and sewn poorly."
"My son bought a t shirt for me from Mountain Warehouse while on holiday in Cornwall. Lovely pink doggie puddles one. Unfortunately too small so I returned it to central warehouse but did not receive a replacement nor response to my e mail. Disapppinted as it was a gift from my son so he wasted his money. It still rankles."
"I bought a Voyager 50L Wheelie Rucksack in July 2017. I was really pleased with it when I bought it but I used it for three return trips over the course of a year and during the return leg of the third trip the extending handle jammed. As it's really much more of a wheelie bag than a rucksack, it is useless without the extending handle. The return leg of my trip was at the end of July 2018. Mountain Warehouse refused to refund any part of the purchase price because I was outwith the 1 year guarantee period. They would not accept an argument that the rucksack was not fit for purpose or of satisfactory quality. I can only assume that they think a £100 rucksack should only last for 3 trips. They offered me15% off another purchase, which I refused. I can’t find any way of lodging a review of this product on their website. I have tweeted and emailed them to ask for advice about how to log a review with no response."
"'Waterproof' walking boots completely failed after a few months light use. It's like walking in slippers! Even heavily damp grass causes my socks and feet to be utterly soaked. Today I walked through a bog and got soaked straight away. The only thing waterproof about these boots is the metal label badging them as waterproof."
"I ordered some clothes, they came in expected time, I took those I didn’t want back to the Newbury retail store, where the poor girl called for a manger over and over. Eventually she put my refund through herself, which now appears debited my account rather refunding it!! The manager eventually appeared and said it should be fine, despite my doubts!1 day later my account has been debuted again, so now I have to go back and go through the whole process again!! Not great!!"
"Excellent customer Service. The staff at Freeport were brilliant. The guy that served me could not have been more pleasant and helpful.It's a long time since I've come across customer service at this level. I went to collect an order and also make an exchange. My expectations were definately exceeded. Thank you :-). I would definately recommend. The items we ordered were great too, good quality and a good price. Delivery speedy and good communicatuon."
"Terrible customer service from returns. Bought a rucksack from Dundee store (staff excellent and very helpful), got home and discovered popper holding the inner bar was missing. Makes the sack useless. It's an 80 mile trip to return the item so got straight onto the postal returns. Sent all required info including pics, heared nothing for 3 days then a request saying i hadn't sent anything on the end of the my email that actually had the info on it! Resent all info again heard nothing for days and have received another request for the same info. Looks like i'll need to make a 80 mile round trip to return the item. Next time ill try Tiso or Go outdoors or Blacks or Cotswolds outdoors or any body else and id suggest others do the same."
"Appalling customer service. I ordered a sun lounger took money straight away. Delivery lost in transit I had to ring to find out no one told me had to wait for refund. Ordered another one money taken again the got an email saying was out of stock and to order another but then told none in stock had to wait for money again. I had also ordered a pair of mens shorts money taken again and guess what order lost in transit again... and no one answering customer service line to arrange refund. Appalling service they dont care at all .."
"Mountain Warehouse Backpacker 3 tent Excellent price with great service & a speedy delivery. It was also just in time for last weekend's Thunderstorms, which tends to test the waterproofing pretty well & the 2000HH Flysheet had no leakage whatsoever. Not sure if it would handle the 70-80mph Winter winds on Norwegian Mountainsides as well as my Force 8 Bivvy when Whitewater Kayaking, but seeing as i didn't buy it for that purpose, i'm well chuffed with it. Cheers. PS..... I'm 6'2" tall & had no problems with its size at all, even with the Missus in there with me. Plenty of room for 2."
"I had a query regarding walking boots.My query has handled efficiently and professionally by Sharon,manager of the Horsham branch."
"Shorts as described, arrived promptly. Good value."
"Really high quality merino wool top purchased at a bargain price - really comfy for a snowy hike in the Lakes"
"Good prices & service . They had a mishap with next day delivery & it took 2days to get to me but I had left for Europe so they refunded my money & let me keep the goods. Very fair I think & so I have purchased more gear from them ."
"Fun and helpful staff with nice sense of humour. Went out of their way to help me even though I had made an error"
Mountain Warehouse is rated 3.49 based on 85 reviews