Mountain Warehouse Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Mountain Warehouse
3PM
3PM

About Mountain Warehouse: Mountain Warehouse clothing and equipment is designed to protect you from the elements. Mountain Warehouse offers the best gear at the lowest prices. Same day despatch. Dozens of buy one get one free offers and other great deals. Return or exchange your products at our stores. We offer prices up to 50% lower than equivalent products.

info@mountainwarehouse.com

Clothing

Tell us how Mountain Warehouse made you happy

18 - 19 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Poor quality down jacket... Then a load of hassle trying to obtain a full refund.... buyer beware"
Are you Mountain Warehouse? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Mountain Warehouse receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Shocking service should you need a refund on goods purchased. Whilst returned goods were confirmed as received by their warehouse I'm still waiting for a refund. 3.5 weeks and still counting. I'll not use this company"
"very bad customer service"
M
"Lost order somewhere in dispatch process. Had to be chased. Polite but taking up to 48 hours to respond."
"Ordered on 27th before 3:30 pm , email received on 30th advising items dispatched via Hermes( 3 days to process?) checked Hermes tracker on the 3rd, advised “ waiting on sender for goods?” Rang customer service, no reason given why no goods dispatched despite email? Told goods will be sent next day delivery for free !! Free delivery anyway!!!!! Will see if they turn up by the 5 th, WATCH THIS SPACE!,,"
"Happy with price and quality of good bought in shop but so disappointed that the young man behind the counter serving me at the Chichester branch couldn’t look up from his phone that was under the counter to either look at me or make any pleasantries at all. What has happened to training to be pleasant to customers?"
"I ordered a coat online got it delivered to my house I returned it to my local store for free as It didn't fit properly the staff processed the return and ordered me a new size to be delivered to my home, very good service."
"Shipped back to get a refund and they ended up only giving me 2/3 what I paid. Distrustful company. Don’t ever buy from here."
"I got the men parkas extreeme adarctic First to say that the quality of product is amazing usually I m large but medium is my size for this parka but the reason that I will buy again mountain warehouse product is the guys and ladies that work there I had to call to exchange the product with different size everyone was so polite helpful and friendly a special thanks to Stacey and Tim as at once send me the replacement after a few hours from our call thank you guys ,you really made the difference in my experience !! Antonio"
"Very good clothing, extremely good quality coats and good delivery times and keeping you informed of the delivery process."
"Love the quality of everything I have ordered from a Mountain Warehouse so far and delivery has always been about 2 days so can’t complain about that .I have found tho that their footwear is small we always have to go 1 size up but they do a no hassle return service so all good ."
"Very annoyed. Ordered sunday for next day delivery. So expected tuesday. Didnt arrive and hermes tracking was useless. Ordered a winters coat to take to Norway wednesday. Now coatless for holiday. Will return all goods when they eventually arrive. Get a reputable delivery partner please."
"Lost my order, waited 9 days then was told id have to wait another 7 to resend and nothing in the way as an apology"
"Goods (waterproof ski jacket ) ordered and delivered as stated on web site, it's very good, dry and warm. The only hicup, three day silence from order , wasn't sure where we were up to!!!!"
"Worst customer and delivery service! I placed 2 orders 3 weeks ago. As off today I have not received any of them. One apparently was returned because it was rejected (don’t know by who) and the other one is at the parcel even when I asked to be delivered to my personal address and still neither Hermès Uk or Hermès Deutschland recognize this!!"
"Bought a waterproof jacket in the online sale. Had to return it as it was too big. Return Post Office label was included with jacket, so returning for a refund was no bother."
"Taken payment but order never went through for next day delivery. son left without coat for school trip, when speaking to them they advised if you place order on iPhone or tablet this normally happens! advised if this was the case why is this not stated when placing orders or anywhere on the website. anyway no help at all and maybe get the money back in couple of days, no help at all! please do not use this website. first time and definatly the last!"
"Bought so called waterproof boots on line. Absolute rubbish as my feet were soaking just walking on wet grass. Took two pairs of boots and two visits to get my money back. Managers attitude very poor. I won't go back to this shop ( Cheltenham ) again. Very bad customer service"
"Ordered 3 coats, only 2 came in the package, I sent an email explaining the situation and the missing coat was sent out the next working day, fantastic customer service."
"Brought a coat for my 4 year old son was pulled lightly by his friend and the stictching came apart no torn or anything the the material the stitching was loose i sent pictures in and was told they cant do anything. Will not buy from again as rubbish quality and sewn poorly."
Mountain Warehouse is rated 3.52 based on 109 reviews