Mountain Warehouse Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Mountain Warehouse?

"Products are always advertised at “half price” yet if you look at the full price it’s ridiculous for the poor quality you get! £80 for a pair of leaky wellies, really? Wake up people MWH make the products so they can set the rrp to what they like in order to “discount” it!"
Michael Wells
"Great customer service . Love the gear they sell and especially the softshell jackets. Spot on"
Konstantinos Foukis
"They sell products of great quality at a very competitive prices (while they have big sales that reduce their prices even more)."
"I have had to make 3 telephone calls and 2 emails to get any service. The Click and Collect was not working on the website, nor the live chat. Each time I spoke to someone they said it would be fixed in 2 hours. Consequently I lost 2 items on my order as when I could order they no longer had my size!?"
"Quick delivery and quality product."
Rebecca Gladman
"Sent wrong sized item which I returned but then didn't get in time for the trip I had planned. Have emailed to say new size has been dispatched but still not delivered. Hopefully will come today."
Doreen Dixon
"Excellent value for money and good quality items"
"Wide range of products and really helpful customer service assistants"
"Order took a week when it should have been next day. Had to return some items as sizing was HUGE. They don’t answer phone or reply to emails. Customer service is worse than BT....... yes worse than BT. Still waiting for a refund 3 weeks later."
Jane Davidson
"Excellent quick service and fantastic boots. Really pleased with them."
"Bought a pair of neoprene men's wellies. Supposed to be of good quality and ideal for country walks. First pair leaked badly within 3 weeks. Eventually given replacement pair and lo and behold they leaked badly within 3 weeks. Shocking quality!!!"
Kerry Williams
"Fabulous clothes great quality and super prices"
"bought 2 item , got delivered only one. missing return label from the packaging i am unable to return it. Offered replacement for missing item 2 weeks and no item. slow reply on emails..... absolute waste of time. quality of product is really bad."
"Very good quality clothes and footware for all seasons. Always receive very good customer service in both my two local stores."
"I was given a mountain warehouse waterproof jacket for Christmas - apparently cost over £150 It had its first real test this tea time in a snow / sleet storm while waiting for a bus The jacket is not waterproof as advertised and the outer layer seeped water Definitely upset because my children bought me this Now I have to return it - I have all the paperwork for it thankfully"
"I bought boots and other outdoor clothes in an online sale. The items were very favourably priced. They all arrived promptly, securely packed but without excessive packing, were exactly what I was expecting, and have worn very well."
"I am still chasing payments for items which were out of stock. I purchased a pair of boots in early December and when they did not arrive I phoned only to be to,d they were out of stock, had no email to tell me that. I ordered another pair and they said they would refund me for the pair I did not receive, I still have not received the refund even though I have spoken to them twice and emailed them three times. On top of that, I looked back through my Mountain Warehouse account and noticed another item which I purchased in May which was also out of stock and they have not paid me that either nearly 7 months later. Really dissapointed Mountain Warehouse."
"Shocking company. Nobody answers emails. Nobody answers the phones. Miss-advertised products stay miss-advertised. Unfortunately I made the mistake of ordering 2 products from this company and I am unable to return either, and I will be contacting trading standards to let them know they are not fulfilling their obligations."
Kristina Botyriute
"Fast delivery, top quality item although I had my doubts as it was heavily discounted (I expected some fault with the item due to this). Amazing value for my buck."
"Great clothes at sensible prices"
Mountain Warehouse is rated 3.80 based on 65 reviews