MotoNovo Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend MotoNovo Finance
Read MotoNovo Finance Reviews

Tell us how MotoNovo Finance made you happy
I applied for re-finance on my motorbike agreement as I was due to make a balloon payment (which I wouldn't have been able to pay such a large sum- Covid and all)- MotoNovo were really helpful- in the months leading up to the expected payment date they sent me paperwork for me to read through so I can understand my options. When I called and spoke to an advisor- they were really helpful and when I went through to make the re-finance application I spoke with a man named: 'Mike' who was brilliant on the phone (which helped with my anxiety)- really chatty and clearly enjoyed his job! The process has been really smooth and it has been a breeze! I would recommend them to anyone- and best of all I get to keep my motorbike
Brilliant company - no problem with securing finance for my vehicle. Paid every month for 3 years plus my bubble payment. No need to contact them as they lent me the money they didn't choose the car for me and any issues were dealt with by the car dealership - Evans Halshaw. Was accepted for a personal loan also which was approved without any problems and was able to make extra payments when I had extra cash available. The app worked perfectly and their interest rates are comparable with other companies unless you can borrow from friends or family of course!
Bought a van through a garage called 'Transporterland' 5 years ago using MotoNovo Finance.

Have made every payment on time and have been very happy with their communications and service from day 1, quick turn-around on the loan initially and no problems since.

Call centre can take a while to reach sometimes and the security on the app sometimes causes it to lock you out meaning you have to phone and have them manually unlock it but that's not too much hassle.
I have been buying cars on finance for many years through various finance companies....I found Motonovo 3 cars ago and will not buy through anyone else! They have been brilliant. I even used the find and fund my car last time and went from Kent to Colchester to get a car! I would recommend to everyone! Quite refreshing in an industry swarming with "Sharks".
Great finance company very helpful over the phone when taking out a policy with them. Offering services which a lot of other company's wouldn't becuase of my age. They even took the time to call me a month after taking out the policy to make sure I was happy with all their services and if their was anything else they could do to help. Once again great customer service.
Fabulous company. I first used MotoNovo for car finance which was the best experience I've ever had in buying cars over a 30 year period. Efficient, helpful, friendly and super smooth. I recently took out an unsecured personal loan with MotoNovo. The whole process took minutes and funds were in my account within two hours. The interest rates are excellent and I suspect MotoNovo is shaking up the industry with brilliant service and amazing competence.
MotoNovo Finance is rated 1.45 based on 71 reviews