MotoNovo Finance Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend MotoNovo Finance

How would you rate MotoNovo Finance?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
MB

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MotoNovo Finance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"No problem with the staff or the company as such but can never get hold of them unless you want to wait 30+ minutes, also could never log on to there system as always down or didn’t recognise log in details. Need to invest in more staff and bigger call centre"
Rupert Colwill
Verified Reviewer
"If I could give 1 star I would. The agreement went as planned however the problem arose a few months after I handed the vehicle back. MotoNovo had not filled out the V5C correctly so the car was still in my name. I then started getting bailiffs knocking on my door in regards to the vehicle. Obviously annoyed I phoned MotoNovo and asked for a letterheaded document clarifying the vehicle was no longer in my possession at the time of the fines being issued. we are now 10 days later, 20 phone calls, and 4 bailiff visits later and still no letter. My vehicle got clamped after 3 days so I have had to get trains and taxis etc. To make matters worse I then received a letter from MotoNovo apologising for the issues but saying they are glad they resolved the Issue, what a joke."
"My monthly direct debit , was not set up correctly therefore I was penalised with a unwelcome letter for been in the are areas. I rang motto novo to explain it was not my fault . They were very unhelpful . I could see I was. Getting no where . In the end I settled my account It was a very unpleasant experience"
"From day one I had a problem with my van I was told by the dealer to take it to a local garage to have it looked that they were told how much it would cost they wouldn't pay the bill and took a month because of motor Novo finance terms and conditions I had to hire a van to get to work I still have same problem with the vehicle with no help I have now stopped paying for the van because I have to hire Vehicles and put my old van back on the road don't use this company there are plenty of finance companies who can help you"
"Fell one month behind on a finance agreement, bombarded with calls , emails , texts despite informing them that I would clear the arrears at the end of the month & future payments would be ok. I was told that it would impact my credit file for 6 years which is incorrect as the account was brought up to date within the month. They wouldn't confirm the arrangement in writing when I asked why and was told they didn't do this! I received 10 calls in total over a 12 day period, felt they were patronising"
"Complete waste of time, sent all the documents and after confirming acceptance, they later declined. Had to scramble to re-finance, as we had by then paid a deposit of a few grand, on the basis of their acceptance... Useless..."
"I was happy with the service until my situation changed. My husband was diagnosed with lung cancer, he had the lung removed and was off work (unpaid) I got made redundant and money was very tight, rang up to see if there was any assistance they could offer, such as a short payment holiday until we got our finances sorted and were back on our feet, I wouldn’t have even minded if the length of the agreement term had been extended with extra interest......but i got nothing, all they could come up with is that i would have had to sell the car if i couldn’t make payments and i would probably still owe them money, this was not a option as i needed the car to get my ill husband to and from hospital. We have had to borrow money off family and i have fallen behind on paying other bills ( thankfully THEY have been helpful) not to mention to added stress it’s caused myself and my husband all because of Motonovo’s attitude, what makes it worse is this is the second loan i’ve had with them and i’ve always paid on time. I won’t be going with them again."
Jacob
"Great finance company very helpful over the phone when taking out a policy with them. Offering services which a lot of other company's wouldn't becuase of my age. They even took the time to call me a month after taking out the policy to make sure I was happy with all their services and if their was anything else they could do to help. Once again great customer service."
Jamie Henderson
Unverified Reviewer
"Fucking joke"
Albertus
"Fabulous company. I first used MotoNovo for car finance which was the best experience I've ever had in buying cars over a 30 year period. Efficient, helpful, friendly and super smooth. I recently took out an unsecured personal loan with MotoNovo. The whole process took minutes and funds were in my account within two hours. The interest rates are excellent and I suspect MotoNovo is shaking up the industry with brilliant service and amazing competence."
MotoNovo Finance is rated 1.90 based on 10 reviews