Melita Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Melita Boutique
I can’t thank both Jane and Emma enough for the way we were treated on a recent visit to Melita Boutique! Both myself and my friend who was about to become “Mother of the Groom” had made the 4hr trip up from Devon to find the perfect outfit for the “Big Day”. They could not have been more helpful and made us feel so relaxed and welcomed. There were so many stunning outfits to choose from and after finding the dress of her dreams she has received so many compliments and felt like a million dollars on her son’s Wedding Day! We are truly grateful to you for giving us an unforgettable experience and one we will remember forever! Blue from Devon
Emma - was absolutely brilliant! On the day of my daughters wedding I felt so comfortable in my dress and hat (which was made to order by Emma) and had nothing but positive comments. The whole experience was a delight and I would strongly recommend Melita for anyone wishing to purchase a mother of the bride outfit - wish I had another daughter 🤣
Wonderful service.. lots of attention to detail and help with fitting and accessories .
Excellent service, genuinely interested in you.
Excellent help from Emma- not pushy at all but just guided with an expert eye when asked 🙂
Outstanding personal service. Unhurried and absolutely no pressure to buy. Terrific choice of dress wear and an excellent seamstress next door. Would highly recommend.
I found the service at Melita was excellant there was a magnificent choice of dresses / jackets and all accessories required for a wedding which meant not having to wander round many shiops looking for the perfect outfit.All under the one roof could not have been happier. will be back for the next wedding outfit.
Fabulous service and clothing
I visited Melita recently in search of a wedding outfit for my son’s wedding. The two ladies couldn’t have been more helpful but not pushy in any way at all. I found what I was looking for and also purchased a casual outfit in the sale. A very pleasant experience for someone who normally hates shopping!!
Melita Boutique is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews