Moss Bros Reviews

moss.co.uk Customer Services8 St John's Hill

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate Moss Bros ?

Andy
"Very good service in the shop and great prices for the suits and shirts... friendly atmosphere and staff."
Robert Crosby
"Assistant Manager of Metrocentre, Gateshead was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout my experience of buying my suit and shoes. Always friendly and understanding of my needs, he gave honest informed guidance and made my decisions much easier."
Wole
"The quality of the suit and the price superb in all senses. The delivery also in two days"
Ben Brown
"Great service very quick delivery"
Cliff Knott
"Website clear and easy to use. Products are of great quality but your delivery people myHermes let you down by constantly throwing my parcel over an 8ft back gate in the rain. I have ordered several times from you and they have done it everytime"
Cotswold Pizza Co
"Needed a top hat for Roayal Ascot and they were brilliant. Measured head, found the right hat, ordered it. Great customer service"
"Purchased on line only following a visit to the shop. The service in the shop was fantastic but they did not have in my size which is why I visited their excellent website to order. The offers were fantastic for such quality products."
Moss Bros is rated 4.71 based on 7 reviews