MORE TH>N Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
customer service
"I telephoned morethan for a motor quotation. Allison was thorough, professional and very pleasant to deal with. The quotation was competitive and I signed with them for my new policy."
"Saved over 100 pounds on car and home insurance dident need to use the internet 1 phone call is all that was needed as the staff were really helpful"
"Customer services team is very helpful. Thanks for your help and support at this time of my moving home."
"Excellent price"
"no better or worse than a dozen others"
"Did my house insurance by telephone and found it very easy and the price was good"
"Retrieved my quote with no problems but when it came to making payment was a different matter. The website was not working as it should have been. I was unsure whether payment had been taken, tried on various browsers but still not luck, the page kept timing out. Left it to the following evening and tried again wth some success, got past the payment page but no verification email. In the end I rang and the customer service man was very helpful, I wished I had contacted them by phone in stead in the first place. It would have saved a lot of stress."
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"easy to use and understand."
"Good"
"I was able to get a significantly better deal from 'more than' , than my previous insurer RSA's renewal quote; although RSA own 'more than'!"
"More than we’re thr best on quotes and was simple to do my car insurance"
"Recent experience with home insurance renewal was good,BUT HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE REGARDING CLAIM 201809011677 since mid September 2018. Willingness to insure seems no problem,but of no value if claims not followed up !!"
"Great, easy to use website, excellent customer service on the phone no hassle."
"Easy and quick to apply online. Thanks"
"Very helpful members of staff Would definitely recommend"
"The company could have reduced my premium based on my ncb years and could of also advised on ways to reduce as an option. I guess the aim was to get MORE money out of me THAN give me a better customer experience. ...will I readily renew when this policy expires? Well I guess we'll have to see..... not happy!"
"Great price, easy to set up."
"Appears to be a good insurance. But final papers don't provide full details of cover and offer to include accidental damage cover isn't automatically applied. Insurance also takes a few days to give you online access."
"excellent website one of the best, clear, quick and simple- got quote and cover so easily, other companies take note."
"Very professional service."