MORE TH>N Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Everything was fine and I thought I could look forward to excellent vehicle insurance cover for a year having just taken out my policy,commencing November 1st. Then,on BBC Watchdog Live last night,the Breakdown cover rating of the RAC was appalling with several members being left stranded at the roadside for hours and up to two days unaided.I chose your breakdown cover but I now feel insecure.Your reassurance is now sought please.Dr G D Brown"
"Very professional and helpful member of staff."
"Very good value and easy purchase"
"Helpful staff. Good at explaining things. Will definitely try them again next year for less expensive still comprehensive insurance."
"very helpfull and friendly."
"Very helpful and polite"
"I find More-than very competitive, and I like the online access and when I do have to contact them they are always very helpful."
"A lot of questions but easy to answer quote was good no telephone calls and more question."
"I bought the product online - it was clear and quick."
"Your fee was almost half the price of the company I was with before and so I was able to add the breakdown service and still save £150. Thank you."
"Very difficult to access policy"
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks Emma
"Competant staff"
"great service ,sure to go with them for my renewal ..."
"I had to make an alteration to the information that I had submitted and the length of time that I had to wait on the phone to speak to anyone was terrible However, the young man that did speak to dealt with me very efficiently and although he couldn't give me an answer straight away, he promised to sort it and ring me back, which he did.."
"Very pleased with the service and cover offered , good experience all round"
"I found it both quick and without problem also received the answer I was looking for. Thank you."
"Good service"
"We found the service and the operator very good, explaining everything to us about the policy. Thank you."
"A very competitive price and good cover"
"Quick and easy."