Millets Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Millets

How would you rate Millets?

Mr. Samuel Etomi
"Very efficient service"
Kea Michelle
"I bought the following on Amazon from Millets Sport ...... Womens Sorel Joan Of Arctic Winter Rain Snow Waterproof Fur Mid Calf Boot .... Well I am IN LOVE with these boots and would have paid twice that much because they are the cutest and sexiest snowboots I have ever seen. And Millets Sport themselves bent over backwards trying to help me. I LOVE it when companies are kind, honest and helpful like this."
Ian Dean
"Bought a eurohike tent from this store a guy called Lee who I think was a supervisor delt with the sale excellent service and dedicated customer services will buy again from this shop"
"Poorly organised shop and badly laid out. Just thrown in and help yourself."
"Excellent Customer service from my local Millets at Trentham. Now stocking a much wider range of goods with excellent products from Berghaus and Terra Nova."
Joanna Benner
"I ordered a warm coat in the end of season sale and got an excellent product at a fantastic price. My coat was delivered quickly so I am able to get the benefit of it as this winter gradually draws to a close."
"This company doesn't even deserve 1 star!! I bought a £60 tent that was claimed to be delivered and never was!!! After contacting customer service i get told my claim is unsuccessful? Wtaf! Will be taking this further and contacting my bank and consider court action! Worst company ever!"
"Horrendous customer service - Yesterday I went to the Millets in York’s city centre regarding a pair of damaged Peter Storm waterproof leather hiking boots I purchased six months ago (still under warranty). I was treated with horrible customer service from Laura, the clerk behind the counter. Two months after purchase the shoes were letting in a bit of water and I had to replace the shoelaces. I dealt with these issues until last week a three-inch section of the shoe separated from the sole around the toe. I brought the shoes in and, without considering the possibility of a faulty product, Laura deemed the damaged a result of my negligence. She said it was “common sense” to clean your boots after each use, which, according to her, entails rinsing off mud, scrubbing the boots (and SOLES) with a TOOTHBRUSH, drying them, then stuffing with newspaper until needed again. I was not informed the boots required such extensive care, and if I were, I would not have purchased them. I might add that I am an avid active hiker, despite my “neglect” other boots have long out lived this pair. Despite the manager being brought in to the conversation, they refused to offer any consolation for the poor quality goods sold in their store. Calling into question my "common sense" is unprofessional, insulting, and offensive. Selling products that require such care also require a disclaimer before purchase (not just promoting their warranty. Despite shopping at Millets often, I will be taking my business elsewhere on account of this terrible service."
"garbage. absolutely worst online shopping experience i have had in 20 years of online shopping. and pretty close to worst customer "service". shipped wrong item - barely close to what i ordered. and i am left to go to cost and expense of sending back and then to hope and pray they still have correct item in stock. bought replacement for near twice the price to get away from these people if you value your time and money, shop somewhere else. you won't be satisfied."
"Simply the worst experience. Bought 2 fleeces online - one had a fair sized hole where the fabric looked simply vaporised away - damaged right out of the package. provided photo proof, and am now expected to schlep to a store (unsurprisingly there are only a handful across the country) to see an "expert" who will judge if the hole was there when shipped (how??). If I don't fancy a day out travelling to Millets, then I pay tracked postage so it can be shipped to a Millets "expert" to perhaps refund me. The worst customer service for many years. Folks - don't shop here!"
"Bought a jacket, perfect fit and they honored the 10% price beat guarantee :)"
"Order number 53964473 Appalling service and follow up. Product not delivered. A watch at £275. Numerous emails asking for clarification but each time the response is to ‘be patient’. This should have been delivered on Dec31st- it is now Feb 5th, I just want a replacement or a refund."
"Items arrived next day delivery as described just in time for my holiday. Items were a great fit and value and were excellent on my trip."
"I normally buy online as things tend to be cheaper but the I shopped twice in 2 days at Millets Bracknell, mostly down to the excellent lady sales assistant/manager. I went in Friday and talked daypacks (which I ended up buying with a map) and because she was so good and we needed to get my son walking boots for a school trip we went back today and got them. So lovely to have a knowledgeable, friendly, non pushy person to help."
"they take your money don't like to return it"
"they take your money don't like to refund"
"RETURNED A PAIR OF BOOTS TO SMALL BOUGHT A SECOND PAIR STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND 2 WEEKS LATER BEEN IMFORMED BY THE BANK COULD HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 2 BEFORE THEY CAN ACT"
Catherine C.
"Warm waterproof and wind proof great service delivered fast"
"Placed an order online, they accept the order, they take the money and then they email you several days later saying they don't have any stock! In this day and age this isn't acceptable for an online business. When I mentioned to a friend he had exactly the same experience. Think its time to shop elsewhere! Be warned if you're doing Christmas shopping..."
"Dont ever buy from this shop!!!!!! I ordered items 2 week ago and the money came out my bank however i still have never recieved the items, i tried to track my order and it said not found so then i emailed them, i got no reply, i went onto the live chat on their website and told them what had happened they said they will have a look for me , soon as they said that they went offline so i waited for about 30 minute to see if they came back on and they never did!!!"
Millets is rated 2.97 based on 61 reviews