Millets Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Millets
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Millets?

About Millets: Amazing summer deals on Camping Equipment, Tents & Sleeping Bags from top leading brands Eurohike, Outwell, Vango & Peter Storm. Buy from Millets today. Millets is one of the best-known names in UK, offering quality products on a selection of outdoor kit in over 260 stores nationwide and online at www.millets.co.uk .

customerservice@millets.co.uk.

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Millets made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Order for 6 presents placed on 17/12/18, nothing arrived, phone them on 22nd and told nothing has left the warehouse, one item is not available. Nothing arrives and 16 emails are exchanged with Millets.I phoned Millets today and get hung up on 3 times, finally get through to an agent who attempts to resolve the situation but no supervisor is available for me to talk to. I've never had a worse customer experience, not much more I can say."
Are you Millets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Awful. When I track the order it says order in the warehouse, 6 days after I placed it. Online bot doesn’t recognise order number. Phone the helpline, get sent round in circles saying the helpline is really busy. Told to enquire through Facebook or twitter, then cut off. Absolutely terrible, should have ordered through Amazon."
"Fast delivery great prices"
"I have had quite a few items this year from Millets & cannot complain about their goods,their staff or their customer service.In fact on black Friday they were run off their feet but still my customer service was excellent,over 2 sales assistants.I have not been unfortunate enough to have to return goods,though I would not expect a problem. I recently had an item missing from a parcel,but I was emailed before the parcel arrived & promised a refund + postage.I have dealt with 2 shops & had no problems,but my shop is GRIMSBY. Well done GRIMSBY & HIGH 5 for black Friday."
"BEWARE - ordered a Berghaus jacket online over a week ago for in store delivery & the item has not even been dispatchedb. Unable to track the item online & their customer service department was totally unhelpful & is now not responding to emails. Have had to open a case with PayPal to recover my payment. Absolutely disgraceful service & won’t be buying anything from them again."
"Ordered a £50 gift card with a 'next day' special delivery shipment method on Monday morning. Tuesday, receive an email from Millets to advise that DPD will deliver on Wednesday. Come Wednesday, no delivery. Rang DPD and they advised that Millets failed to send them the order. Rang Millets, advised they don't know what happened, however order hasn't been shipped. As a result, we were unable to gift our colleague a present for a send-off. Millets is a total failure. Called their CS and spoke to a manager who said they can't do anything other than to apologise. No compensation, nothing. Ruined our experience as a huge Pharma company and we shall most definitely never use Millets ever again!"
"I purchased a fleece jacket on line, I found it very good quality and at a price I could not find elsewhere at the same standard. It also arrived very fast, so very good all round."
"Always up front to help the client"
"I have always found the Colchester staff friendly and helpful. In July I bought a pair of Merrells walking boots. My first serious walk was last week when I got a split on my sole. I returned to the shop and they exchanged them with no problems and apologised. Their discount codes they email me were annoying at first but I have saved lots of money with them!"
"Helpful polite staff especially as an older customer in a sports shop. They had a very good sale."
"Great selection and prices. Very good customer service."
"I had an issue with billing, and emailed customer care immediately, after a week with no reply, I resent my email, a week further on, I phoned, spent 30 minutes on the phone being told incorrect advice, and that the manager would ring when he started his shift - he didn’t and he sent me a factually incorrect email - to which - guess what..... no response to my reply. Can not complain about the gear, but the customer service is some of the worst I have come across. Deeply disappointed and pretty irate as m6 problem is still not resolved!"
"Shocking service. I ordered a tent and some other camping gear 8 days ago, their website states delivery within 5 days. I’ve had no updates on the status of my order, when you try and contact anyone you can’t. Call customer service and you get told by automated service that they are currently busy and hangs up. Email and all you get is an automated email reply. Doesn’t look like I’ll be going camping this week after all. Should have gone elsewhere. AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"Item ordered online and not arrived. Customer service don't respond. Local store unable to help."
"Purchased a Air8 Tent which unfortunately developed a fault with one of the zips, the Tent was just out of warranty but Millets replaced Tent with no issues and of no cost which was a very pleasant experience, would definitely use Millets again for camping equip again."
"I have ordered a North Face backpack but it has never arrived to the store where I could collect. No response from their customer service team. I have paid for something what I never received."
"I had a horrible experience with Millets. I purchased a pair of Brasher hiking boots at Millets in Peterborough last Summer. I bought them expecting they will serve me for a long time as they were supposed to be designed for the rough conditions of the mountain trails. I was so wrong. Unfortunately a number of shoelace holders popped out in one of the shoes reducing the leg support and making the pair unfit for its purpose. Not to mention currently shoes are visually unpleasant because of it. I was very disappointed with the response I have received from Millets customer care as they claim they have to examine the shoe in person and neither video nor pictures is enough to see that a shoe is almost without sholace holders - everytime I go out one of the remaining sholace holders just fails. I have never had such an issue with shoes before! I am unable to deliver my faulty shoes to the store, because I am outside of the UK. Another suggested option is so unconvenient and uneseccary, which is to send my shoes to Millets via post and pay the cost initially myself (1) one can examine the shoe from good quality pictures and video (2) Millets did not ensure they sell quality shoes in the first place and now I have to spend my time to fix their error."
"I bought the following on Amazon from Millets Sport ...... Womens Sorel Joan Of Arctic Winter Rain Snow Waterproof Fur Mid Calf Boot .... Well I am IN LOVE with these boots and would have paid twice that much because they are the cutest and sexiest snowboots I have ever seen. And Millets Sport themselves bent over backwards trying to help me. I LOVE it when companies are kind, honest and helpful like this."
"Very efficient service"
"Bought a eurohike tent from this store a guy called Lee who I think was a supervisor delt with the sale excellent service and dedicated customer services will buy again from this shop"
Millets is rated 2.96 based on 79 reviews