Millets Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Millets

How would you rate Millets?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Bought a jacket, perfect fit and they honored the 10% price beat guarantee :)"
"Order number 53964473 Appalling service and follow up. Product not delivered. A watch at £275. Numerous emails asking for clarification but each time the response is to ‘be patient’. This should have been delivered on Dec31st- it is now Feb 5th, I just want a replacement or a refund."
"Items arrived next day delivery as described just in time for my holiday. Items were a great fit and value and were excellent on my trip."
"I normally buy online as things tend to be cheaper but the I shopped twice in 2 days at Millets Bracknell, mostly down to the excellent lady sales assistant/manager. I went in Friday and talked daypacks (which I ended up buying with a map) and because she was so good and we needed to get my son walking boots for a school trip we went back today and got them. So lovely to have a knowledgeable, friendly, non pushy person to help."
"they take your money don't like to return it"
"they take your money don't like to refund"
"RETURNED A PAIR OF BOOTS TO SMALL BOUGHT A SECOND PAIR STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND 2 WEEKS LATER BEEN IMFORMED BY THE BANK COULD HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 2 BEFORE THEY CAN ACT"
Catherine C.
"Warm waterproof and wind proof great service delivered fast"
"Placed an order online, they accept the order, they take the money and then they email you several days later saying they don't have any stock! In this day and age this isn't acceptable for an online business. When I mentioned to a friend he had exactly the same experience. Think its time to shop elsewhere! Be warned if you're doing Christmas shopping..."
"Dont ever buy from this shop!!!!!! I ordered items 2 week ago and the money came out my bank however i still have never recieved the items, i tried to track my order and it said not found so then i emailed them, i got no reply, i went onto the live chat on their website and told them what had happened they said they will have a look for me , soon as they said that they went offline so i waited for about 30 minute to see if they came back on and they never did!!!"
Felicity Pegg
"Excellent selection of walking boots, really quick delivery."
"I received the wrong shoes and when I queried this wit Saul in Millets they said they have not got the ordered ones in stock. The shoes I received are listed as£10 less than the ones I ordered and Millets have asked me to keep them and not reimburse me for the difference - very annoyed with this poor poor service"
"I ordered some led camping lights from the website. Millets cancelled my order claiming to have no stock of the product. It is still showing as available to buy on their website."
"Usually have a good experience in store with good products at good prices and helpful staff. Went to Beverley shop recently though and thought the uniform standards have slipped considerably, a young blonde girl helped us wearing skin tight leggings with nothing covering her bottom and a very tiny polo shirt totally unbuttoned - not a very professional look at all! Can’t they get the staff some clothes that fit them??? Polo shirts must comes in larger sizes and leggings aren’t trousers. They say if you’ve got it flaunt it but there are limits!! The older male staff member couldn’t keep his eyes off her! Probably not appropriate as it appeared there was only the 2 of them working. Really off putting!! Didn’t buy anything, nearly gave my husband a heart attack. What’s next? Bikinis as uniform?"
"Ordered items on next day delivery, the courier failed the delivery for no reason, I called Millets and they were very blase about it, not even an offer to find out why it hadn't been delivered or ask them to come back."
Ian Berry
"Easy to do business with Promo in New store Got walking boots I was after at bargain price"
Mr Perrott
"The Millets in Leighton Buzzard are very helpful. They have a small range augmented by on-line stock. I bought a pair of Brasher (now Berhaus) boots. Superb quality and arrived at the shop at the time expected. The only limitation is that they only do whole sizes of footwear."
"Really knowledgeable and helpful staff. Staff are happy to order items which were not in stock, and text when arrived for collection. They are happy to take 'multiple size' orders of the same product so you can try on & return the ones that don't fit. Easy refunds. top notch service"
"Online order acknowledged but 4 days later after 3 phonecalls and a dozen emails still unsure if am to receive goods. Their number aleays engaged. Chat switched off. Emails bounce back."
Will Robinson
"Excellent customer service, they knew what I wanted the minute I said the product & the salesman instantly went upstairs to go and get the product. Very satisfied customer"
Millets is rated 2.94 based on 51 reviews