Melburyandappleton Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Melburyandappleton

How would you rate Melburyandappleton?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Melburyandappleton in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Amazing selection of products, the best prices and very reasonable delivery costs. Where we buy all those ingredients we can't get in the supermarket and always very happy."
"Can't fault them. Amazing variety of products at great prices. Quick delivery and helpful customer service. Bought from them many times over the years and will continue to do so."
G M Gill
"They didn't make me at all happy. Their Customer Services is without doubt the worst I have ever come across. Their method of dealing with emails is completely unsatisfactory as thir complaints handling procedure. A company I shall not deal with in the future."
Carolyn Rattray
"It was the first time I had used them and the quality and service far exceeded my expectations. will be ordering from them again."
Melburyandappleton is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews