Melburyandappleton Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Melburyandappleton

Tell us how Melburyandappleton made you happy

"Truly atrocious first and last experience with this company. Terrible customer service. Avoid avoid avoid. After carefully reading to check that a product did not contain vinegar, which I am allergic to, I received a large order costing me about £25 and to my shock and disappointment on receiving the goods, the item's ingredient list did not match that of the one listed on this company's website, and it contained vinegar. When I followed this up with the company, they told me I should have 'checked with them before ordering'. So to be clear, they believe that customers should check to see whether they make errors on their website which could compromise our health and if we fail to do their job for them, they don't acknowledge their error and we end up losing our money..... Makes sense. They are not refunding my postage or indeed the cost of return which, as the order is jars, will undoubtedly cost me almost as much as the entire order. Never again."
Are you Melburyandappleton? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Melburyandappleton receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Amazing selection of products, the best prices and very reasonable delivery costs. Where we buy all those ingredients we can't get in the supermarket and always very happy."
"Can't fault them. Amazing variety of products at great prices. Quick delivery and helpful customer service. Bought from them many times over the years and will continue to do so."
"They didn't make me at all happy. Their Customer Services is without doubt the worst I have ever come across. Their method of dealing with emails is completely unsatisfactory as thir complaints handling procedure. A company I shall not deal with in the future."
"It was the first time I had used them and the quality and service far exceeded my expectations. will be ordering from them again."
Melburyandappleton is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews