Melburyandappleton Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Melburyandappleton

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Melburyandappleton?

Tell us how Melburyandappleton made you happy

"Dreadful customer service. Their courier Yodel didn't deliver and instead returned the goods to them, telling them we had moved (um, no, been here many years). They did not respond to emails or contact via the website. The only published phone number is a premium rate number for customer services. It was only after some weeks with no goods or response from them when I threatened to go the card company, that a single line email arrived saying they'd refund less delivery charges. Then a couple of very dismissive emails claiming they'd emailed 14 times previously. Strange I got their dispatch notice without any problem when I ordered but none of the supposed ones in the interim arrived in my inbox or spam; their stroppy emails telling me they were retaining my money got through fine... As I never received the goods I wouldn't have been able to return anything for them to charge a return fee. Totally in breach of Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 and rude and dismissive to boot. I'd bought from them before but never again. Given the risks and potential costs and hassle from their courier not delivering I cannot recommend them"
Are you Melburyandappleton? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Truly atrocious first and last experience with this company. Terrible customer service. Avoid avoid avoid. After carefully reading to check that a product did not contain vinegar, which I am allergic to, I received a large order costing me about £25 and to my shock and disappointment on receiving the goods, the item's ingredient list did not match that of the one listed on this company's website, and it contained vinegar. When I followed this up with the company, they told me I should have 'checked with them before ordering'. So to be clear, they believe that customers should check to see whether they make errors on their website which could compromise our health and if we fail to do their job for them, they don't acknowledge their error and we end up losing our money..... Makes sense. They are not refunding my postage or indeed the cost of return which, as the order is jars, will undoubtedly cost me almost as much as the entire order. Never again."
"Amazing selection of products, the best prices and very reasonable delivery costs. Where we buy all those ingredients we can't get in the supermarket and always very happy."
"Can't fault them. Amazing variety of products at great prices. Quick delivery and helpful customer service. Bought from them many times over the years and will continue to do so."
"They didn't make me at all happy. Their Customer Services is without doubt the worst I have ever come across. Their method of dealing with emails is completely unsatisfactory as thir complaints handling procedure. A company I shall not deal with in the future."
"It was the first time I had used them and the quality and service far exceeded my expectations. will be ordering from them again."
Melburyandappleton is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews