Match Clothing Reviews

Clothing
Fashion

Click Here

Tell us how Match Clothing made you happy

"Really helpful in store, especially with getting the correct fit and look. Great service."
Are you Match Clothing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered a cardigan on line and was very happy and surprised when it was delivered later that same day, free of charge. Unfortunately it was to big but I returned it no problem and got a different one. Very happy with the service :)"
"Thus far I haven't received my order although it was apparently dispatched on Tuesday. I realise that the Christmas/ new year may have hindered the process Kathryn Wolfe"
"First time using match clothing wont be the last!! Dress delivered in record time and looks amazing. Thank you :)"
"Excellent customer service and honoured a discount ."
"Excellent customer service and honoured a discount ."
"Excellent service"
"Hi just received my purchase service was excellent item looked even better in person. I would definitely recommend this company. Angela"
"Excellent service, very prompt response to email queries and delighted with my purchases. Would definitely use this company again."
"beautiful - thank you!"
"Very happy with item and quick service."
"I thought the service I received was first class . I received my purchase the day after I had ordered it which I thought was brilliant"
"I really enjoyed my online shopping experience as well as in store. My purchase as always is great! I've already worn it. Perfect fit and looks great! The personal delivery is a nice touch to. I'll be popping into the shop soon. Always a great service. Many thanks."
"Got exactly what I ordered in good time. Good quality clothing at affordable prices."
"Really pleased with the top which I bought which is one from the A postcard from Brighton range. Great quality, fast service. Would definitely highly recommend!"
"Very disappointed and won't use this website again!! Ordered my dress it took ages to come when it arrives it went to the shop and they sent the wrong size. I was so gutted as I do love this shop but I wouldn't be recommending this website to anyone :("
Hi Alison,
First of all thanks for taking the time to write a review. When we ordered your dress from our supplier we were told that we would be getting your size in. Unfortunately when we received deliver your size did not arrive. We are very sorry about this and we have reviewed how and when we add stock to our website.
In the future if you do see something online then please feel free to send us an email or a message on facebook (if you're on facebook) and we can make sure your size is available.
Apologies again
Niki X
"Website easy to use, very quick feedback when I asked about sizing. Delivery as promised. All in all, a good experience. And the dress looks great"
"Fast shipping, dress is fab!"
"Really pleased with my items they were exactly as described and beautifully packed."
"Great service really friendly and helpful and the clothing and accessories are lovely"
Match Clothing is rated 4.76 based on 118 reviews